DIEGEM, Belgium, 10-Jan-2020 — /EuropaWire/ — EURid announces winners of its SAFEonLINE Art Competition. The competition was launched last October 2019 by the .eu domain name registry and was open to secondary schools students across Slovakia and the Czech Republic who are interested in art and technology. The concept “SAFEonLINE” was developed visually from various perspectives such as cybercrime, increasing trust and confidence, privacy on the Internet, the future of cybersecurity and more.
The 10 submission emerged as winners following the evaluation by the jury of the 74 artistic works that were submitted. The winning entries will be exhibited the street of Na Příkopě at the center of Prague.
The 10 winners and their artwork are listed and displayed here.
- Martin Hudák, ŠUP Košice
- Emília Farkašová, ŠUP Košice
- Daniela Rabatinová, ŠUP Košice
- Filip Hladík, Michael
- Lotta Gregoreková, ŠUP Košice
- Aneta Prostecka, Michael
- Blanka Mocová, UPŠ sv. Anežky České Český Krumlov
- Linda Tomaštíková, Michael
- Kateřina Koudelova, Střední škola designu Lysá nad Labem
- Nadežda Tuzhilkina, Michael
EURid would like to thank all the participants and congratulate the winners!
For media information, please contact:
Main office switchboard: +32 (0)2 401 2750
SOURCE: EURid VZW