BRUSSELS, 18-8-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — We are entering into the final phase of the .eu Web Awards 2014. Once the nomination period has come to a close the most popular websites will be evaluated by a jury of distinguished representatives from various European stakeholders (all of whom have been detailed below):
- John Wyles, Chairman of the jury
- Shéhérazade Semsar de Boisseson, Managing Director of European Voice
- Peter Van Roste, General Manager of CENTR
- Susanne Czech, Secretary General at EMOTA
- Mark McFadden, Consultant at InterConnect Communications
EURid is also pleased to announce the date of the award ceremony that will be held in Brussels on 17 November 2014. The representatives of the three most nominated .eu websites together with their registrars will be invited to attend an exclusive event arranged to take place in a unique venue in downtown Brussels. Stay tuned to find out more!