Brussels, 18-10-2012 — /europawire.eu/ — One year ago, the Task Force for Greece (TFGR) started its operation of supporting the Greek administration in identifying and providing technical assistance (TA) for the country’s reform process. On 12th October 2011, the TFGR’s first high-level coordination meeting brought together around 100 representatives of the Greek administration, possible providers of TA1 and Commission services in Brussels, to coordinate the international support for structural reforms in Greece.
Since then, the Task Force has developed a comprehensive technical assistance programme in ten policy domains with the support of these providers of technical assistance. The Task Force organises the delivery of technical assistance to support a wide range of structural reforms to be implemented by the Greek government. The technical assistance provided by the Task Force is a resource available to the Greek authorities, as they seek to strengthen their public administration, modernise their regulatory system and lay the foundations for a new growth model based on enterprise and investment.
Following a temporary slow-down during the two election periods before summer, the new government has intensified its efforts in a number of reform areas and the Task Force has now become a solid platform for mobilising technical assistance.
During the first months of operation, the Task Force led an EU-wide effort to identify, together with Greece, the main challenges in implementing reforms for which technical assistance would be needed. Particular efforts were made by domain leaders, which are often Member States assisting Greece in defining concrete road maps for reform. Road maps are then translated into operational projects that the Greek authorities have committed to implement. The main areas are the reform of the public administration, tax administration and public financial management, anti-corruption and judicial reform, the health sector, access to finance for Greek business, and the improvement of the business environment.
By now, around 20 Member States are actively involved in providing technical assistance to Greece; 8 of them are also supporting the work through long-term secondment of experts from their national administrations to the Task Force based in Brussels and Athens.
Examples of the TA so far
Today, the Task Force coordinates an extensive portfolio of technical assistance projects covering 10 policy domains. These are (1) acceleration of cohesion policy projects; (2) access to finance/financial sector; (3) reform of the public administration; (4) budget and taxation including tax administration, public financial management, and anti-money-laundering; (5) anti-corruption; (6) business environment; (7) public health; (8) reform of the judicial system; (9) migration, asylum and borders; (10) labour market and social security.
First discussions on the provision of technical assistance for the privatisation programme are starting, regarding the development of a regulatory framework for the infrastructure needed to facilitate privatisation.
More detailed information on the state of play in different areas of technical assistance is set out below:
Administrative reform and eGovernment
Administrative reform aims at achieving sustainable changes in Greece. Reforms at central, decentralised, regional or local levels of the public administration are expected to produce direct, or indirect, effects in a number of areas including simplification, less bureaucracy, more efficiency, effectiveness, coordination, accountability, integrity and staff motivation. Progress has been achieved by mobilising high level experts from a number of Member States to support the efforts and the process.
A specific trilateral “Memorandum of Understanding” between Greece, France and the Task Force has paved the way for the implementation ofcentral administrative reform. This agreement included a road map on the main steps and responsibilities and timing for delivering the reform. A similar agreement was signed between Greece, Germany, and the Task Force in April 2012 for administrative reform regarding the local and regional dimension.
Good cooperation with the Greek authorities has enabled significant progress. A High- Level Transformation Steering Group under the Prime Minister’s authority was created, which will supervise the reform. The principles of an inter-ministerial coordination structure were also agreed by the Prime Minister’s office and next steps have to be established for full implementation at the beginning of next year. Good progress is also expected in the re-organization of the Greek Ministries towards improved efficiency, with the assistance and examples from several Member States. The recently-launched evaluation process takes into account the budgetary and staffing constraints of the Greek administration and the medium-term budgetary plans. Additional work has started on a methodology and criteria for the evaluation of staff competences.
In the regional and local dimension, action plans are under development. They will cover different pillars under the governance structure, the transfer of new powers as well as the use of existing powers, the management of local government property, the strengthening of the capacity of local government for operational planning and elaboration and implementation of investment programmes (including through the use of structural funds), as well as human resources, financial management and e-governance, and some issues of multi-level governance.
On eGovernment, several Member States have provided assistance to the Greek authorities to improve the Greek Information Communications Technology (ICT) strategy and management structure. The aim is to define and successfully implement eGovernment solutions in Greece, taking into account important issues such as costing, scope and timing. Assistance is also being provided in specific ICT projects, such as ePrescriptions, financial IT systems and eJustice.
Cohesion Policy funds
One of the objectives of the Task Force is to help accelerate expenditure and optimise the use of just over €20billion of EU cohesion policy funds to support growth and employment, notably through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF). This work is crucial to increase investment and boost growth in the short and long-term.
In this area, Task Force assistance has focused on:
Simplification of procedures so that projects can be approved, implemented and paid more quickly. Major changes have been made in shortening general timescales, but significant changes are still needed in the length of time it takes to pay projects, and in reducing the level of checks, without jeopardising sound financial management.
Providing technical assistance for specific projects, or groups of project, amongst the 181 high impact “priority projects”, which represent a small proportion of the total number of projects, but 56% of the total available funding. These projects are subject to intensive monitoring by the Greek authorities and where obstacles (project specific or horizontal) cannot be removed through Greek resources, the Task Force is invited to provide support or make proposals. Unlike some other aspects of the Task Force’s work, most of the assistance has, so far, been provided by the Taskforce’s own experts, who have assisted with projects related to highway concessions, waste management, transport and energy and have now built the capacity to assist in all key sectors. Where required, Member State experts have also been deployed to provide assistance, principally in the development of a social economy, the modernisation of the public employment service, and some specific technical support related to waste management.
Access to finance
Injecting liquidity into the real economy through financial engineering, where the Task Force has been involved in a number of activities. An instrument has been developed to guarantee bank lending to small and medium-sized businesses. The negotiations with the European Investment Bank were supported and the existing Greek promotional instruments were intensively monitored.
In addition, Greece asked an international committee to examine the opportunity to create an Institution for Growth in Greece, aimed at providing financing for the Greek economy, including potential areas of activity such as: small and medium-sized businesses, infrastructure, municipal project financing. As a member, the Task Force participates in the work of the international, preparatory committee and provides know-how and contacts. The committee presented its proposal to the Greek Government at the beginning of October 2012 and advised to proceed to a second stage analysis that would be carried out by an international consultancy firm.
Public Financial Management and Tax Administration
In these areas, the Task Force has joined forces with the International Monetary Fund’s Fiscal Affairs Department, which has been providing technical assistance to Greece since spring 2010.
In the area of Tax Administration, The Task Force for Greece, the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) regularly follow up the overall reform strategy implemented by the Greek authorities in all relevant institutional, organisational and legislative areas. This is done in addition to the daily support provided by the European Commission and IMF resident advisors to the General Secretariat for Tax and Customs. With the help of Member State experts, operational training based on real cases is organised in the areas of audit methods for higher taxpayers, indirect audit methods applied to high wealth individuals and high income self-employed. Technical assistance is also provided for the collection of large tax debts, for the set-up of an automated reminder system for debt collection and the implementation of a debt collection call centre.
In the area of Public Financial Management, IMF-EU assistance has been instrumental in helping Greece to modernise its overall Public Financial Management framework. One clear area of success is fiscal reporting, where Greece now monitors general government budget execution on a monthly basis, i.e. on a more regular basis than almost all other EU Member States. The budget preparation framework and the expenditure controls have also been enhanced. Furthermore, the IMF and the Task Force are currently providing technical assistance to the Greek Ministry of Finance (together with the Ministry for Administrative Reform and eGovernment) in modernising financial IT systems.
Since the start of the implementation of road map on Anti Money Laundering (AML) in April, coordination meetings have taken place every two weeks with representatives from the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), the Tax authorities, the Bank of Greece, the Public Prosecutor, the SDOE (fiscal police), the Financial Economic Police and the Ministry of Finance. This coordination mechanism is monitoring the implementation of the road map. So far, guidance on suspicious reporting related to tax has been provided to the financial sector. A tactical analytical course has been organised for the FIU in particular to make sure that these suspicious reports are carefully analysed and, if necessary, reported to the Tax Authorities and SDOE. As a next step, it is very important that these reports are followed by investigations by the tax authorities and the SDOE, followed by information on an appropriate time for the FIU to use their very effective freezing power.
In June, the first 40 financial investigators from 5 different organisations were trained in AML awareness and techniques. Additional training activities and on-the-job training will follow on a monthly basis. To boost the efficient exchange of information between relevant agencies and the financial sector, a project has started to look at the possibilities for an indirect registry of bank accounts with a view to implementing this before end of 2012. Indirect in this context means that there will not be a central database of bank accounts but a regulated process to quickly receive information on balances and transactions of bank accounts.
An action plan has been agreed between the several agencies in Greece that have a role in preventing, detecting and prosecuting corruption. The necessary political commitment needs to be achieved in the near future. Promising discussions are continuing at ministerial level. The two most important elements are a quick set up of an overall national strategy against corruption and the political appointment of a national coordinator, sufficiently supported and powerful to be able to implement this national strategy and a road map describing detailed measures that should be considered and swiftly implemented.
Hellenic Court of Audit
At the beginning of July the road map for the Hellenic Court of Audit (HCA) was agreed. Implementation has recently started and focuses on three goals: 1) strengthening the relations of the HCA with the Greek Parliament and other relevant stakeholders 2) preparation and implementation of an annual audit program and 3) building financial audit capacity through pilot audits.
Immigration and Asylum
The Task Force has been assisting the Greek authorities in implementing the Greek Action Plan on migration and asylum, agreed between the Commission and the Greek administration in 2010. The Task Force mainly provided technical assistance to improve absorption of the European “Solidarity and migration funds” in line with the objectives of the Action Plan. The Task Force has been providing hands-on technical assistance by helping in facilitating the coordination between the Ministries involved in the reforms to rationalise policy, budgetary and public administration objectives. It also helped in streamlining requests for assistance from Greece to the European Agency Frontex, the European Asylum Service and to Member States in close cooperation with other Commission services.
A high proportion of public expenditure is spent on healthcare in Greece, as in most EU Member States. However, the efficiency of the Greek health system can be improved. Healthcare reform is crucial for both fiscal consolidation and public welfare.
Greece has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Germany (February 2012) and, in the context of the ‘Health in action’ agenda, established a Health Reform Steering Committee (September 2012) to supervise, coordinate and monitor reform in the management of the national organisation for healthcare (EOPYY), pharmaceutical policy, hospital management, primary health care and health tourism.
Co-operation and expertise provided by Member States to assess the current situation is ongoing with EOPYY, Diagnostic Related Groups and ePrescriptions. The aim is to identify existing challenges and provide suggestions for improvements. The Task Force is closely involved in the efforts of the Greek authorities to design a coherent system of pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceuticals on the basis of commitments in the Memorandum of Understanding, including bench-marking pharmaceutical prices and taking into account other Member States experience.
The Greek authorities are now making greater use of technical assistance as they prepare a coherent programme of simplification of exports and customs formalities. Promising work is underway on the preparation of a road map for export promotion. The Task Force has contributed to the preparation of legislative reforms for the Code of Books and Records (tax record-keeping). A number of small-scale actions to strengthen administrative capacity in public procurement are in the pipeline. Initial contacts in respect of investment licensing (operational and environmental permits) have begun.
On 20 July 2011, at the request of the Greek Prime Minister, President Barroso established the Task Force to provide technical assistance (TA) to Greece. This initiative was strongly supported by the European Council (meeting on 21 July 2011) which declared that “…Member States and the Commission will immediately mobilize all resources necessary in order to provide exceptional technical assistance to help Greece implement its reforms…”
The Task Force for Greece started operating in September 2011 with a mandate to identify and coordinate the technical assistance Greece needs to deliver commitments that it has undertaken in its economic adjustment programmes. It also assists Greece in the acceleration of the absorption of EU funds in order to sustain economic growth, competitiveness and employment.
The Task Force reports to President Barroso and works under the political guidance of Vice President Olli Rehn. The Task Force has assisted the Greek authorities with the supervision and monitoring of all agreed technical assistance projects, and reports on the progress or encountered challenges to the Commission and Member States, including through regular reports. So far two reports have been delivered; the next report is currently under preparation. More detailed information on the work of the Task Force is available here:
Following a request from the European Council in spring 2012, the Task Force is expanding. It currently consists of around 55 members of staff – mainly European Commission officials and seconded National Experts from the Member States (UK, AT, BE, SV, CZ, FR(2), DE(2) and NL(2)) – of which 30 work at the headquarters in Brussels and 25 in the Athens office. Of the national experts 7 are based in Brussels and 4 in Athens. The Athens office is managed by Ms Georgette Lalis (Director from the European Commission).
The work of the Task Force is supported by EU Member States, European and international organisations (IMF, OECD, ILO, UNECE; discussions with the EBRD and the World Bank on their involvement have started recently) and a number of European Commission services. The circle of technical assistance providers has expanded well. Currently, 19 Member States (AT, BE, BU, CY, DA, EST, FI, FR, DE, IE, IT, NL, PL, PT, SL, ES, SV, UK) and Norway (a EEA and EFTA member) provide their expertise in different areas of technical assistance. A number of other Member States have offered their support, which will get underway once the respective areas of expertise are needed.
The matching of technical assistance supply and demand is organised through quarterly high-level coordination meetings, organised by the Task Force ,involving the Greek authorities, providers of technical assistance and Commission services. The latest meetings took place on 4th October.
– Quarterly reports of the TFGR:
First quarterly report published on November 2011:
Second quarterly report published on March 2012:
EU Member States, EFTA EEA states, European and international organisations such as the EIB, EIF, OECD, ILO, Council of Europe, IMF, UNECE and the World Bank.
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....