2015 Audited Financial Results (Year to 31 December)
MOSCOW, 22-Mar-2016 — /EuropaWire/ — Effective strategy, balanced chartering policy, excellent technical performance, together with positive freight market dynamics deliver exceptionally strong Y2015 results for Sovcomflot
- Gross revenue increased by 7.6 per cent to USD 1,483 million (2014: USD 1,378 million).
- Time charter equivalent revenue (TCE)* increased by 18.8 per cent to USD 1,240.1 million (2014: USD 1,044.0 million).
- EBITDA was USD 742.6 million, an increase of 38 per cent on the previous year (2014: USD 538.2 million).
- Net profit increased to USD 354.5 million (2014: USD 83.9 million)
- Total future contracted revenues amounted to USD 8.5 billion
- LNG carriers SCF Melampus and SCF Mitre (each 170,200 m3 capacity) delivered and commenced long-term time charters to Royal Dutch Shell
- USD 756 million of new debt capital raised, including two major long-term credit facility agreements to finance four new multi-functional ice breaking support vessels and three new Arctic shuttle tankers for Novy Port project on the Yamal peninsula. Total future revenues for these contracts amount to USD 2.9 billion. In 2015, Sovcomflot also signed two refinancing agreements amounting to USD 130 million in total.
- Sovcomflot awarded two annual awards by Marine Money: Nikolay Kolesnikov, Executive Vice President & CFO of Sovcomflot, recognised as the ‘Dealmaker of the Year 2015’, while the Sberbank CIB agreement awarded ‘The Project Financing Deal of the Year 2015 – West’
- Sovcomflot became title sponsor of the Black Sea Tall Ships Regatta – 2016, following Sovcomflot’s longstanding tradition of providing support for professional maritime education and sailing sports.
* – Time charter equivalent (TCE) represents shipping revenues less voyage expenses and is commonly used in the shipping industry to measure financial performance and to compare revenue generated from a voyage charter to revenue generated from a time charter.
Sergey Frank, President and CEO of Sovcomflot commented:
“We are very pleased with our results for 2015, which have exceeded our expectations. Significantly, there has been a fourfold increase in our bottom line profits in 2015 compared with the previous year.
“Such result was achieved to a great extent due to Sovcomflot’s ability to consistently execute its core strategy aimed at continued growth of our project business. Also contributing to our success were a solid technical performance and flexible chartering policy which helped Sovcomflot to take full advantage of the major rebound in the tanker markets.
“The major source of our success is our human capital. I would like to commend the entire Sovcomflot team, both at sea and ashore, for their contribution to this achievement, and for their steadfast dedication, expertise, and commitment to highest standards of quality and safety. To emphasize how valuable team efforts are for Sovcomflot and further motivate the employees to accomplish the strategic goals of the company, we’ve launched our first long-term incentive programme (LTIP) for vessel masters, ship’s engineers, and shore service employees in 2015. The Executive Board is extremely grateful to the Board of Directors for the support it gave this initiative.
“Looking ahead, our core strategy remains unchanged. We will maintain our leading position as one of the world’s largest tanker fleet owners and operators. At the same time Sovcomflot will continue to build a robust pipeline of fixed income projects in LNG and offshore services. In the short term, we remain cautiously optimistic with regard to the freight market dynamics due to the fundamental supply and demand balance.”
Evgeniy Ambrosov, Senior Executive Vice-President of Sovcomflot, commented:
“The success we have enjoyed in 2015 is a good illustration how Sovcomflot’s industrial shipping business model works in practice. We have continued to focus on our strong client relationships with major international oil and gas companies and to work hard to meet their evolving requirements with state-of-the-art vessels and ever higher standards of operation. In return, we receive guaranteed employment for our vessels, a welcome source of financial stability.
“As part of that model, we pay particular attention to replacing lower income generating conventional assets with higher specification vessels that significantly improve our fleet income per Operating Day ratio. Over 2015 Sovcomflot took delivery of two tri-fueled LNG carriers for long-term time charter to Royal Dutch Shell and we look forward to taking delivery over 2016 and 2017 of three shuttle tankers, four ice breaking platform support vessels, and one ice breaking LNG carrier, all fully financed and secured against long term charter contracts. Total future revenues for these contracts amount to USD 4.3 billion.
“Last year Sovcomflot remained committed to continuously improving its organizational effectiveness. Another milestone was successfully reached with the completion of an IT integration project for our commercial and technical management functions, one of the most complex and advanced IT projects ever undertaken within the shipping industry. This now provides an innovative backbone for Sovcomflot, giving us access to the latest enterprise management systems, enabling costs to be reduced, and facilitating early implementation of industry best practices.”
Igor Tonkovidov, Sovcomflot Executive Vice-President, Chief Technical Officer of Sovcomflot, said:
“In 2015, we made further steps to bolster Sovcomflot’s reputation of having one of the world’s most technically advanced fleet in our specific areas of operation. In total, we have added 22 vessels to the fleet during the last five years, carefully designed to satisfy our core operations in different cost scenarios, all of them backed by our core clients.
“We continued in 2015 to improve operational efficiency and minimize environmental footprint by driving the fleet emission level further down. We continued the digital expansion in daily routines of the vessel maintenance and repairs planning to procure the optimal timing and budgetary results. It comes along the drastic enhancement of engineering skills in the focal areas of the company’s strategic development.
“Safety Comes First leads the company vision in the ship management sphere which we remain very proud of.”
Nikolay Kolesnikov, Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer of Sovcomflot, commented:
“Sovcomflot has been able to implement its strategy and undertake the associated investment throughout the shipping cycle. This reflects the robustness of our business model and commercial strategy that has enabled Sovcomflot to post an increase of 38.0 per cent in earnings (EBITDA) for 2015, whilst leverage has fallen from 46.4 per cent in 2014 to 42.7 per cent in 2015 and net debt to EBITDA ratio stood at 3.5 times at the year end, and total future contracted revenues amounted to USD 8.5 billion. These sound underlying financial metrics have allowed Sovcomflot to enjoy good access to the financial markets and have its credit ratings affirmed or uplifted by the rating agencies.
“For illustration, at the end of 2015, Sovcomflot concluded a USD 340 million long-term credit agreement with Sberbank CIB. The funds are being used to finance three Arctic shuttle tankers for the Novy Port project. It is the first credit agreement between Sovcomflot and Sberbank and creates a precedent for the further development of shipping finance from domestic financial institutions. The international ship finance publication Marine Money has named this transaction ‘The Project Financing Deal of the Year 2015 – West’”.
Audited Financial Results (Year to 31 December)
21 March 2016, Moscow: PAO Sovcomflot (‘SCF Group’), Russia’s largest shipping company and a global leader in the provision of seaborne energy solutions, has today announced its results for the year to 31 December 2015.
2015 Financial Highlights (IFRS audited accounts):
- Gross revenue (freight and hire) for the year ended 31 December 2015 increased by 7.6 per cent to USD 1,483.0 million (2014: USD 1,378 1,377.9 million).
- Time charter equivalent (TCE)* revenues for the year increased by 18.8 per cent to USD 1,240.1 million (2014: USD 1,044 million).
- Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (EBITDA)** were USD 742.6 million, an increase of 38.0 per cent on the previous year (2014: USD 538.2 million).
- Net profit increased 4.2 fold to USD 354.5 million (2014: USD 83.9 million)
*Time charter equivalent (TCE) represents shipping revenues less voyage expenses and is commonly used in the shipping industry to measure financial performance and to compare revenue generated from a voyage charter to revenue generated from a time charter
**Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation
2015 Operating Highlights
Crude Oil Transportation
This is Sovcomflot’s largest business segment and included 59 vessels as at 31 December 2015 (2014: 60 vessels).
TCE revenue for the year ended 31 December 2015 increased by 28.7 per cent to USD 542.1 million (2014: USD 421.1 million). With global oil prices remaining depressed throughout 2015, Sovcomflot benefited from a significant increase in demand for crude oil tanker transportation.
Oil Products Transportation
This segment includes the transportation of refined petroleum, other oil products and chemicals. This fleet serving this business segment comprised 34 vessels as at 31 December 2015 (2014: 43 vessels).
TCE revenue for the period ended 31 December 2015 was USD 240.3 million (2014: USD 213.5 million), an increase of 12.6 per cent over the previous year with a significantly smaller fleet than in 2014.
During the year, Sovcomflot completed a modernization programme for LR I tankers, to improve their fuel-efficiency and to further reduce their environmental impact in line with the latest IMO and European directives.
This includes both LNG and LPG gas tankers, comprising 4 LNG carriers and 4 LPG carriers at the end of 2015 (2014: 2 LNG carriers and 4 LPG carriers). Sovcomflot also operates 4 LNG carriers owned through joint ventures and serving Sakhalin-2 and Tangguh projects (2014: unchanged).
TCE revenues increased by 65.3 per cent to USD 137.5 million (2014: USD 83.2 million). This result reflects a significant increase in Sovcomflot’s capacity, following the delivery of the 170,200 m3 cargo capacity LNG carriers SCF Melampus and SCF Mitre during the year. These vessels are the third and fourth respectively in a series of advanced design Atlanticmax vessels, each having an ‘Ice2’ ice class rating. Both ships are employed on a long-term time charter to Royal Dutch Shell.
In March, Sovcomflot’s LNG carrier Grand Elena completed her 100th voyage transporting gas from Prigorodnoye to Japan. Together with her sister ship Grand Aniva, the vessels have provided safe and dependable transportation from the Sakhalin LNG liquefaction facility since 2009.
Offshore Development Services
This comprises Sovcomflot’s shuttle tanker operations and specialised supply vessels. As of the 2015 year end, the fleet comprised 13 shuttle tankers and 4 ice breaking supply vessels (2014: unchanged).
TCE revenues for the year ended 31 December 2015 were USD 228.8 million (2014: USD 222.4 million), representing an increase of 2.9 per cent on the previous year.
In April a steel-cutting ceremony was held at Samsung Heavy Industries (Busan, South Korea) for Sovcomflot’s latest Arctic reinforced ice class Arc-7 shuttle tanker. The vessel is the first in a series of three, ordered by Sovcomflot under a long-term time charter agreement to transport oil from the Novoportovskoye oil field. Construction of this vessel is due for completion in July 2016.
This business segment includes multi-purpose and bulk cargo carriers, primarily for coal transportation, seismic vessels and other activities. At the end of 2015, the fleet comprised 2 bulk carriers (2014: 3) and 1 chartered seismic vessel (2014: unchanged).
In the year ended 31 December 2015, TCE revenue declined by 11.9 per cent to USD 91.4 million (2014: USD 103.8 million), in part reflecting a smaller fleet compared with the previous year.
Board and Senior Management Appointments
On 29 June 2015, at the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of PAO Sovcomflot held in Moscow, two new Non-executive Directors were elected to Sovcomflot’s Board:
- Walid Chammah – partner at the consulting firm Chammah & Partners, former Co-President of Morgan Stanley & Co. and Chairman of Morgan Stanley International;
- Ivan Glumov – Deputy Chairman of the UN Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf, Executive Director of Severneftegas, member of the Marine Collegium under the auspices of the Russian Administration.
They replace Non-executive Directors Marlen Manasov and Charles Ryan, who retired from the Board during the year.
Illya Klebanov was re-elected Chairman of PAO Sovcomflot on 7 August 2015.
Meanwhile on 19 June 2015 Rosimuschestvo, the Russian Federal Agency for State Property Management, extended the term of appointment of Sergey Frank, President and Chief Executive Officer of PAO Sovcomflot, for a further five years.
Sovcomflot was named a finalist in the 2015 Platts Global Energy Awards, in the Industry Leadership category for oil and petroleum products transportation (Midstream). This was based upon criteria including Sovcomflot’s financial results, the safety and quality of its work, the use of innovative technologies and adherence to ecological requirements and regulations.
Sovcomflot, through its subsidiary SCF GEO, achieved the highest ranking amongst Russia’s best marine seismic contractors of 2015. This followed a survey of major consumers based on their history of interaction.
In March 2016, the international industry publication Tanker Shipping & Trade has rated Sergey Frank, President and CEO of Sovcomflot, among the top 10 most influential people in the tanker industry today.
In March 2016 the international ship finance publication Marine Money awarded Sovcomflot two of its annual industry awards for 2015: Nikolay Kolesnikov, Executive Vice President & CFO of Sovcomflot, has been recognised as the ‘Dealmaker of the Year 2015’, while the long-term credit facility agreement between Sovcomflot and Sberbank CIB has been named ‘The Project Financing Deal of the Year 2015 – West’. Sovcomflot is honoured to be the recipient of prestigious Marine Money awards for the sixth consecutive year.
As at 31 December 2015, Sovcomflot’s fleet comprised 143 owned and chartered vessels (including vessels in joint ownership with third parties) amounting to over 12.4 million tonnes DWT in total.
Vessels under construction as at 31 December 2015 comprised eight vessels, with a total deadweight of 233,800 tonnes. This included: one ice-breaking Arctic LNG carrier; one multifunctional ice-breaking (MIB) supply vessel; three MIB standby vessels and three Arctic shuttle tankers scheduled for delivery between June 2016 and April 2017 at a total contracted cost to Sovcomflot of USD 1,279.0 million. All of the new build vessels are contracted to Oil Majors on long term fixed income charters.
Earnings per share for the year ended 31 December 2015 increased by 4.2 fold to USD 0.173 (2014: USD 0.041).
Dividends-per-share of RUB 0.57 for the year to 31 December 2015, amounting to RUB 1,126.0 million, equivalent to USD 20.5 million (2014: RUB 0.15, totalling RUB 300.0 million, equivalent to USD 9.0 million) were declared on 29 June 2015 and paid on 13 July 2015.
In December, Sovcomflot concluded a 14-year USD 340 million credit facility agreement with Russia’s Sberbank CIB – the first such long-term project finance arrangement between the parties. The funds will be applied towards the construction of three Arctic shuttle tankers to serve the Novy Port project operated by Gazprom Neft. This project, where commercial production is due to start later in 2016, will access one of the largest oil and gas condensate deposits in Russia’s Yamal peninsula. The new vessels will enable year-round shipments of crude oil from an offshore loading terminal in the Gulf of Ob.
This transaction marked the first structured ship financing agreement undertaken by a Russian bank and created a precedent for the further development of shipping finance from the domestic financial institutions.
Sovcomflot raised USD 756 million in long-term debt finance during 2015. The funds have been provided by a combination of international and domestic commercial banks and export credit agencies. Within this figure were two major long-term credit facility agreements: USD 416 million agreement with ING and Finnvera to finance four new multi-functional ice breaking support vessels, concluded in June, and USD 340 million agreement with Sberbank CIB, concluded at the end of 2015.
In 2015, Sovcomflot also signed two refinancing agreements amounting to USD 130 million in total.
During 2015 Sovcomflot’s credit ratings were affirmed by S&P (BB+) and by Moody’s (Ba2) (despite both agencies downgrading Russia’s sovereign rating) and notched up by Fitch Ratings (to BB). Additionally, Moody’s uplifted Sovcomflot issuer and SCF Capital bond rating to Ba3.
A full version of the consolidated financial statements of PAO Sovcomflot is available in the Investor section of Sovcomflot’s website
About SCF Group
SCF Group (PAO Sovcomflot) is Russia’s largest and one of the world’s leading shipping companies, specialising in the transportation of oil, petroleum products, LNG and LPG. As of 1Q 2016, the company’s fleet comprises140 vessels with a combined deadweight of over 12.2 million tonnes. The company is registered in St. Petersburg and has representative offices in Moscow, Novorossiysk, Murmansk, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, London, Limassol, Singapore, and Dubai. www.scf-group.com
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2022 Financial Results
- Mit Intelligenz geladen
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the H1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the update of its 2022 Financial Calendar
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the conclusion by the Company’s Spanish subsidiary of an amendment agreement to the facility agreement dated 26 July 2021
- Customer Data Platform Industry Grew Strongly in First Half of 2022: CDP Institute Report
- Metadeq Announces Breakthrough Non-Invasive Blood Test that Solves NASH Diagnosis Problem
- Η HBC Consulting Expert θεωρεί παράλογη την εμπλοκή του κυπριακού δικαστηρίου στην υπόθεση κληρονομιάς από τη χήρα του ολιγάρχη Μπόσοφ
- Esperto della società di consulenza HBC: le autorità italiane non hanno permesso a Katerina Bosov di vendere la villa del marito
- HBC Consulting Expert considers senseless the involvement of the Cypriot court in the case of inheritance by the widow of oligarch Bosov
- Fusion BPO Services is Opening New Center in Kosovo
- Hi-SIDE demonstrates an integrated high speed satellite data chain architecture at data rates exceeding 10 Gigabits per second
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a joint venture of its subsidiary in Romania designated as one of the winners of the auction organized by the Belgian Institute for Postal Services and Telecommunications for the allocation of mobile spectrum frequency user rights
- KI-basierte Geldanlage für Privatpersonen – Velvet AutoInvest erhält 1,3 Mio. USD Seed-Investment
- Haizol Now Offer 3D Printing Services to Customers Worldwide
- Caravel Capital Fund Showcased At Secure Spectrum’s Hedge Fund Seminar
- Diabeloop, a key player in therapeutic AI applied to insulin delivery, announces 70 million euros new financing round to accelerate its international expansion
- Digi Communications NV Announces Availability of the 2021 Preliminary Annual Report (including the Company’s audited non-statutory Consolidated financial statements issued as per IFRS EU)
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Caravel Capital Investments Inc. Founding Partner to Speak at Secure Spectrum Hedge Fund Seminar
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....