Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse Cabriolet; 2017; Exterieur: aragonitsilber metallic, AMG Line; Interieur: yachtblau / macchiatobeige; Zierteile: Holz sen hellbraun glänzend
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet; 2017; exterior: aragonite silver metallic, AMG line; interior: yacht blue / macchiato beige, trim parts: high-gloss light brown sen wood
STUTTGART, 29-Jun-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Mercedes-Benz is completing its E-Class family with the new E-Class Cabriolet. This open four-seater with a classic fabric soft top combines puristic, sensuous design with high long-distance comfort for four occupants and the latest technology. This includes comprehensive smartphone integration with a wireless charging and key function, a Widescreen Cockpit and the latest assistance systems of the E-Class. Powerful engines and comfortable suspension systems ensure a sporty and luxurious driving experience. On request the Cabriolet can be equipped with the AIRCAP electric draught-stop system and the AIRSCARF neck-level heating system – to enhance comfort when driving with the roof down. For the first time, the E-Class Cabriolet is also available with 4MATIC all-wheel drive.
The new Cabriolet is the fifth and youngest member of Mercedes-Benz’s E-Class family, which has been renewed entirely within the space of one year. At the same time, the brand with the star is continuing its tradition of high-calibre convertibles with a classic fabric soft top.
When the soft top is up, the E-Class Cabriolet has a silhouette similar to that of the Coupé and displays the same expressive proportions, with a puristic, surface-accentuated design with reduced lines and sensuous contours. Both hot and cool, the design idiom dictates the appearance of the Cabriolet and lends it a distinctive character – especially when the soft top is open.
A striking front section with a low-positioned diamond radiator grille and centrally located star, LED High Performance headlamps (or optional high-resolution MULTIBEAM LED headlamps), a drawn-out bonnet with power bulges and fully retractable, frameless side windows underline the dynamism of the Cabriolet. The tautly-stretched soft top with window flows harmoniously into the muscular-looking rear. Its elongated, sensuously sculpted shoulders and two-piece, extremely slim LED tail lamps emphasise the sporty character of the four-seater. In addition to this, the tail lamps exude a brilliance reminiscent of the glow given off by a jet engine. As a new feature, the tail lamps also put on a special light show for the driver when they approach or leave the car.
With the roof open, the harmony between exterior and interior design becomes apparent, uniquely accentuating the high-quality details. A visual entity comprising anodised, polished aluminium (AMG Line in matt aluminium) is created by the trim frame on the A-pillar and front windscreen, along with the shoulderline trim strip and a wide trim finish that surrounds the soft-top compartment. The third brake lamp with clear-lens cover is harmoniously integrated into this frame.
A suspension that is 15 millimetres lower than that of the Saloon likewise emphasises the luxuriously sporty character of the E-Class Cabriolet. The car thus demonstrates its sporty credentials even with the standard 17-inch tyres.
Premium-class fabric soft top
The fabric soft top is available in the colours dark brown, dark blue, red or black. A fully automatic acoustic soft top comes as standard. Its multi-layered structure with sophisticated insulation reduces wind and driving noise, which makes it easy for the occupants to hear each other talk, even when driving at high speed. The soft-top structure has an equally positive effect when it comes to climate comfort and makes the Cabriolet suitable for use all year round.
Derived from the S-Class Cabriolet, the soft top also meets high quality standards in terms of durability and operation. It can be completely opened and closed in 20 seconds, and at speeds up to 50 km/h. After opening, it folds down quietly and precisely and is stored in the soft-top compartment in the boot. A retractable cover separates the soft top from the remaining boot space. Thanks to the fully electrical control included in the optional Cabriolet Comfort package, the driver does not have to stop to operate the boot separator manually. The boot capacity of 385 litres (310 litres when the roof is open) offers all the right ingredients for a high level of everyday practicality. The all-new 50:50 folding rear seat backrests create a through-loading feature in the interior – another plus point when it comes to everyday practicality.
Interior – sophisticated style and sporty luxury
The interior of the new E-Class Cabriolet has a clear basic form. The upper section of the dashboard appears to be hovering, and rests against generously proportioned trim elements which flow sensuously into the front doors to create a wrap-around effect. The exceptionally high-quality materials and finish emphasise the car’s sporty, stylish character and exude outstandingly high-class appeal.
Two optionally available, high-resolution 12.3-inch displays (31.2 cm, 1920 x 720 pixel resolution) – a highlight in the interior – merge beneath a shared glass cover to create a widescreen that appears to be floating in thin air but nevertheless blends in smoothly between the upper and lower sections of the cockpit. The driver can choose from three different styles for the virtual instruments in the instrument cluster: “Classic”, “Sport” and “Progressive”.
The entry-level model combines two round dials and a 7-inch colour display cluster (17.8 cm, 1000 x 600 pixel resolution) with a central display with 8.4-inch screen diagonal (21.3 cm 960 x 540 pixel resolution). The dials, instrument cluster and central display are installed in a single frame with a high-gloss piano-lacquer look.
Distinctly sporty highlights include air outlets in Silvershadow with a shape inspired by turbine engines.
The driver has multiple options for operating the instrument cluster, multimedia system and other functions: touch-sensitive Touch Control buttons in the steering wheel for finger-swipe control, a touchpad that recognises handwriting and the Controller in the centre console, LINGUATRONIC voice control and direct-access buttons, e.g. for controlling the air conditioning and for convenient activation and deactivation of certain driver assistance systems.
The avant-garde and luxurious seats for all four occupants have a sportily sculpted individual-seat character. The integral-look sports seats feature sturdy side bolsters, organically integrated head restraints and optional AIRSCARF neck-level heating. Standard-fit automatic belt extenders for the front seats help the occupants to fasten their seat belts. The rear seat backrests are now 50:50 split-folding as standard, and have a through-loading feature. The rear seats are also available with heating, further enhancing the car’s suitability for all-year-round use and its claim to be a fully-fledged four-seater.
High-grade materials and contemporary colour landscapes come together to create a sporty, contemporary luxury. The attractive appointments in yacht blue in combination with macchiato beige lend the Cabriolet a cool, exclusive yachting look. The optional appointments include heat-reflecting leather in five colours. There are also nine different trim options to choose from, including two pale finishes in high-gloss open-pore wood.
The interior lighting makes exclusive use of durable, energy-saving LED technology. The same applies to the optionally available ambience lighting with 64 colours, with a special feature in the shape of a rear light in the roof liner of the Cabriolet’s soft-top.
Summer heat a constant companion
Customers opting for a cabriolet like to drive with the top down as often as possible. Maximum open-air comfort is possible in the E-Class Cabriolet thanks to the optional AIRCAP automatic draught-stop system and the AIRSCARF neck-level heating, which make open-air driving more enjoyable even in lower temperatures. The AIRCAP draught-stop system was developed specifically for the Mercedes-Benz cabriolets. It consists of an electric wind deflector module inconspicuously integrated into the roof frame and an electric draught stop behind the rear seats. At the press of a button, this system reduces the interior turbulence for the rear passengers, too. AIRCAP is part of the Cabriolet Comfort package, which also includes AIRSCARF neck-level heating for the driver and front passenger by circulating warm air around the neck area when temperatures are low outside. The combination of these two pieces of equipment allows enjoyment of the open-air feeling on cold days, too.
Larger and more luxurious
Compared with its predecessor, the E-Class Cabriolet has grown in length (+ 123 mm), width (+ 74 mm) and wheelbase (+ 113 mm): with a vehicle length of 4826 mm, a vehicle width of 1860 mm and a height of 1428 mm, the new E-Class Cabriolet is by far the larger model. The principal beneficiary of the wider track, with 1605 mm at the front (+ 67 mm) and 1609 mm at the rear (+68 mm), is the driving dynamics. Its considerably larger “footprint” benefits passengers in the rear in particular. The driver and passengers are able to enjoy true comfort even on long journeys thanks to four high-quality seats.
Modern drive technology
At market launch there is initially a choice of five powerful and efficient petrol and diesel engines, for the first time including variants with 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive. Further engines will be added to the line-up in due course.
The engine variants at a glance:
||E 220 d
||E 350 d 4MATIC
|Number of cylinders/arrangement
|Rated output (kW/hp)
|Rated torque (Nm)
|l/100 km combined
|CO2 g/km (combined)
As standard, all models are equipped with the 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission, which allows fast gearshifts and lower engine speeds. This has a particularly beneficial effect on efficiency and noise.
Suspension: sporty, agile and comfortable
The suspension on the new E-Class Cabriolet is designed to offer agile driving pleasure as well as a highly comfortable ride. The AGILITY CONTROL suspension with an amplitude-dependent damping system and comfortable set-up, which is 15 millimetres lower than the Saloon’s suspension, is fitted as standard.
The likewise lowered DYNAMIC BODY CONTROL suspension with adjustable damping is available as an optional extra. With this suspension, the driver can modify the vehicle’s damping characteristics using the switch for the DYNAMIC SELECT system. There is a wide range of adjustment options available between the “Comfort”, “Sport” and “Sport+” modes.
AIR BODY CONTROL multi-chamber air suspension
The Cabriolet also has the option of AIR BODY CONTROL multi-chamber air suspension, as already seen on the E-Class Saloon. Thanks to three different-sized chambers in the spring struts of the rear axle and two in the spring struts of the front axle, the driver can control the hardness of the suspension in three stages. In this way, the occupants enjoy soft basic suspension, along with the secure feeling of good handling stability at higher speeds.
The multi-chamber air suspension is augmented by an electronically controlled adaptive damping system. It adjusts the damping at each individual wheel automatically to suit the current driving situation and condition of the road – such as in the case of evasive manoeuvres or on rough tracks. The system therefore delivers good ride comfort along with excellent driving dynamics.
Using the DYNAMIC SELECT switch, the driver can also select different suspension characteristics in combination with the AIR BODY CONTROL system: “Comfort”, ECO, “Sport”, “Sport +” and “Individual”.
DYNAMIC SELECT – choose your own driving characteristics
The DYNAMIC SELECT system not only makes it possible to select the suspension characteristics in combination with DYNAMIC BODY CONTROL or AIR BODY CONTROL, but also enables the driver to influence other vehicle settings – such as the throttle response, ECO start/stop function, shift points of the automatic transmission and more. Depending on the equipment level, DYNAMIC SELECT provides the following transmission modes: “Comfort”, “ECO”, “Sport”, “Sport +” and “Individual”. “Individual” allows the driver to configure their own preferred transmission settings.
Light and safe bodyshell
In a convertible, the lack of a roof often results in reduced body rigidity. The Mercedes engineers employed specific measures to counteract this during development. For instance, they made the bodyshell structures at the front end and on the floor exceptionally stiff, allowing a high level of driving dynamics.
The intelligent lightweight construction in aluminium hybrid design – a feature of the Coupé – has been retained. Most of the bodyshell components are made of die-cast aluminium and sheet steel. The front wings, bonnet and boot lid are made of sheet aluminium. The Cabriolet not only meets all current national and international crash requirements, but also the more stringent internal Mercedes-Benz safety standards, which are based on what actually happens in real-life accidents.
In the event of an accident, the high structural safety of the body and the extensive array of restraint systems offer optimum protection. These include:
- Pyrotechnic belt tensioners and belt force limiters on all front and rear seats
- PRE-SAFE® reversible belt tensioner on the front seats
- Front airbags for driver and passenger
- A kneebag on the driver’s side
- Thorax/pelvis bags for driver and front passenger
- Curtain airbags integrated into the top edge of the front door panels to protect the head in the event of severe side impacts (headbags)
- Optional: sidebags in the rear
The roll-over protection system has been developed specifically for the Cabriolet. It consists of two cartridges that are fully retracted behind the rear seats and therefore invisible. If a roll-over is imminent, these cartridges are pyrotechnically fired, whereupon they shoot out to provide a survival space together with the A-pillar.
All the E-Class innovations on board
As a member of the current E-Class family, the new Cabriolet offers all the familiar features available for the E-Class Saloon and Coupé. Active Brake Assist comes as standard. It is able to warn the driver of an imminent collision, provide optimum support with emergency braking and, if necessary, also autonomously apply the brakes. In addition to slower-moving, stopping or stationary vehicles, it can also detect pedestrians crossing in the danger zone ahead of the vehicle.
Further highlights include the Driving Assistance package with the further developed Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC including Active Steering Assist: on all roads, it is not only able to keep the car the correct distance behind vehicles in front, but for the first time also able to follow them automatically at a speed of up to 210 km/h, while helping the driver to stay on track.
MAGIC VISION CONTROL with Cabriolet function
Optional extras include MAGIC VISION CONTROL – the intelligent and highly efficient wash/wipe system for the windscreen. Its water ducts integrated into both sides of the wiper blade supply the cleaning fluid to a point just in front of the wiper blade lip every time, according to the direction of movement of the wiper. It allows ideal cleaning of the windscreen without the familiar splash of water that can briefly disrupt the driver’s field of view. Furthermore, when the soft top is down, the Cabriolet function’s electronic control system reduces the amount of water, supplying the required amount of water to a point just in front of the wiper blade lip, mainly on the downward stroke of the wiper arm. In this way, the windscreen can be conveniently cleaned at any speed and with the roof open – without any of the water spraying into the vehicle interior. The complete system, including the wiper blades, is heated when the outside temperature falls to prevent snow or ice from sticking in winter.
The Cabriolet already comes with a high equipment specification as standard, augmented by a wide range of individualisation options. The AMG Line is available to underline the dynamism of the Cabriolet. The main differences compared with the standard AVANTGARDE line are the bumpers, side skirts and larger wheels with AMG styling. The dots in the diamond radiator grille are chrome-plated, while the brake discs on the front axle are perforated. The interior boasts such features as seats in high-grade ARTICO/DINAMICA in black with grey contrasting topstitching, the Seat Comfort package and an AMG leather sports steering wheel.
Cabriolet suitable for use all year round
The E-Class Cabriolet boasts an exceptionally high level of everyday practicality. It is suitable for all seasons and all weather conditions thanks to the optional AIRCAP automatic draught-stop system and the AIRSCARF neck-level heating as well as a number of other features:
- Acoustic soft top insulated to protect against heat and cold
- Heat-reflecting leather in conjunction with optional leather appointments
- Individually folding rear seat backrests with through-loading feature
- The option of having a trailer coupling fitted to carry cycles, for example
- An optional, programmable auxiliary heater
- Optional 4MATIC all-wheel drive
Full smartphone integration
A new era of connectivity and digitalisation is marked by the optional COMAND Online infotainment system. It allows effortless integration of the smartphone into the infotainment system by means of capacitive aerial coupling and wireless charging, for example. In this way, compatible mobile phones can be charged wirelessly and connected to the vehicle’s exterior aerial. Using Near Field Communication, the customer’s smartphone becomes the digital vehicle key with which the car can be locked and unlocked as well as started.
If the vehicle is equipped with COMAND Online, it is also possible to use Apple’s smartphone-based infotainment system CarPlay® as well as Google’s Android Auto™.
Internet and Live Traffic Information even in the basic version
The infotainment system Audio 20 USB is available as an alternative to COMAND Online. Like COMAND Online, this comes with a Bluetooth® hands-free system and also has internet capability with a Bluetooth®-capable mobile phone with mobile phone card and data option. In conjunction with the GARMIN® MAP PILOT SYSTEM, the Audio 20 USB and COMAND Online are able to receive current and precise traffic information from Live Traffic Information in real time. With COMAND Online, a new “Free Flow” technology uses green lines to make it visually clear to the driver where the clear routes are. It also takes account of traffic reports away from the main roads and depicts them visually. In addition COMAND Online informs the driver both audibly and visually when the vehicle is approaching the end of a traffic tailback as a hazard.
Mercedes me connect Concierge Service: personalised attention
A further comfort highlight is the new Concierge Service, which is available in all E-Class models in combination with Mercedes me connect. Subscribed customers can take advantage of a number of individual services: from making a restaurant reservation to obtaining tips about tourist routes, information on cultural and sporting events and bookings through to sending navigation destinations directly to the vehicle.
Access is straightforward: registered Mercedes me connect users can call up the Concierge Service in 20 countries across Europe, either via the iCall button in the vehicle or using the Mercedes me app. The personal concierge takes care of everything else.
Sensitive climate control for open-air driving
Specially developed for cabriolets, the climate control system responds to whether the vehicle is being driven with the top up or down. In contrast to conventional systems, the climate is controlled fully automatically. This means that the driver does not need to select a mode for closed or open top, nor is it necessary to save a temperature setting for these driving conditions. An overlapping function performs the considerable feat of achieving an unnoticeable transition between closed and open top (and vice-versa) for maximum climate comfort.
SOURCE: Daimler AG
Office Head of International Product & Technology Communications
Phone +49 711 17-92311
Fax +49 711 17-94365
Office Manager Communications C-Class, E-Class, CLS
Phone +49 711 17-75852
Fax +49 711 17-98646
- Report of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2019 or in other period but effective in January 2019
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Availability of Preliminary Financial Report for the year ended December 31, 2018 for Digi Communications N.V. Group
- Mono Solutions launches a new interface to drive the ultimate do-it-with-me (DIWM) experience
- Digi Communications NV Announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2018
- Digi Communications NV: New date of the Conference Call for the 2018 Preliminary financial results; Update to the 2019 Company’s Financial Calendar
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 4 and 8 February 2019
- R.W. Chelsea Holdings Ltd Starts To Hold Fixed Income Investor Meetings In Vienna, Zurich, Geneva and London
- Digi Communications N.V. successfully increased and priced its Offering at €200,000,000 5.0% additional senior secured notes due 2023
- Digi Communications N.V. to offer additional €125,000,000 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023; new notes will be consolidated and treated as its existing €350,000,000; adjustment on interim unaudited consolidated financial statements for the nine-month period ending September 30, 2018
- World's largest superhero statue to be built in Central Europe
- The resignation of Mr. Bendei Ioan – VP and executive director of RCS&RDS S.A., DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.’s subsidiary in Romania
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 28 January 2019 – 1 February 2019
- RCH Group to Showcase Integrated Selling Solutions at EuroCIS
- Mono and bfound partner to expand digital offerings for small businesses in the Middle East
- Digi Communications N.V. publishes the Independent Limited Assurance Report in accordance with Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- ERRATA of the reports dated 15 Jan 2019 and 15 Oct 2018 regarding the legal acts concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in Dec 2018 and Sep 2018
- REVEALED: Experts reveal the best dates to book your summer holiday in Spain
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 21 – 25 January 2019
- Céline Dion visite son premier concept store de vêtements CELINUNUNU à Paris
- Anytime, anywhere tailored learning opportunities for welding professionals and apprentices alike
- i5invest открива офис в България
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 14 - 18 January 2019
- Mono helps Fonecta strengthen their digital presence offering for SMBs
- The Bucharest Tribunal’s decision regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anti-corruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock options by a PDMR in accordance with the stock option plan approved by the Company for the Romanian employees of the Group in 2017
- Report of legal acts concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in accordance with Romanian Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018 for December 2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: resolution of the Board of Directors to convert class 1,200,000 A shares into an equal number of class B shares for the purpose of the ongoing employees and directors stock option plans
- CELINUNUNU OUVRE SON PREMIER POP-UP À PARIS
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 07 – 11 January 2019
- Digi Communications NV: Announcement of the Conference Call for the 2018 Preliminary financial results. Update to the 2019 Company’s Financial Calendar
- A new Government Emergency Ordinance imposing additional corporate taxes with impact on the telecommunications sector in Romania
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 31 December 2018-04 January 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24-28 Dec 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17-21 Dec 2018
- US Customer Data Platform authority David Raab to Host First CDP Workshop in Belgium
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 10-14 Dec 2018
- US-amerikanischer Customer-Data-Platform-Experte David M. Raab leitet ersten gemeinsamen CDP-Workshop mit b.telligent in München
- Arriva Designflows, la prima competizione di mobile design in Italia
- BWW 2018 – Best Wine Critics of World have been selected – Jancis Robinson MW is the Winner!
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 3-7 December 2018
- Farming by Satellite Prize is won by Teagasc from Ireland
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 26-30 Nov 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: Digi Communications N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 19-23 November 2018
- First Non-Melanocytic Skin Cancer Patients treated with Rhenium-SCT® in South Africa
- Notification shares buy-back: Digi Communications N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 12-16 November 2018
- Base Element and Cognigy Announce Strategic Partnership
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to formally withdraw and reassess the Invitel merger decision on certain limited aspects
- Amerikaanse Customer Data Platform authoriteit David M. Raab leidt eerste CDP Workshop in Nederland
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2018 Financial Results
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 5-9 November 2018
- Cobots and RPA Gain Centerstage in Automotive Robotics Space; Labor Issues Prevail as a Key Challenge
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2018
- Food Waste Recycling Machine Sales to Reach 10,890 units in 2018 on the Back of Growing Investments in Sustainable Solutions
- SMEs Accounted for Nearly 60% Share of SAP Cloud Platform Services Market in 2017, Finds New Fact.MR Study
- China’s Dominance of Pneumatic Rollers Production and Demand Continues, Finds Fact.MR Study
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 29 October-2 November 2018
- ILC Dover to Open New Production Facility in Blarney, Ireland for Added Capabilities, Capacity and Jobs
- OEMs Hold 90% Share of Automotive Switches Sales Channel, Finds Fact.MR
- US$ 3 Billion RF Power Amplifiers Market Driven by Growing Cellular Applications, Finds Fact.MR Study
- Kidney Stone Management Device Sales to Surpass 340,000 Units in 2018 with Lithotripsy Devices Leading the Rally, Finds Fact.MR
- Fact.MR Study Finds Contractor Preference Shifting from Skid Steers to Compact Track Loaders in Lucrative Markets
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 22-26 October 2018
- DB CyberTech Launches into the European Market
- Hungarian coding bootcamp opens in Prague in order to train career changers looking to enter the IT industry
- Gasoline Vehicles Accounted for 8 in 10 Automotive Fuel Injector Sales in 2018, finds Fact.MR Study
- Fact.MR Study Finds Global Demand for Crawler Cranes to Reach 3,648 Units in 2018, Greater China Leads with 30% Share
- Surplus Supply Reflects Growing Avidity in the Europe Cocoa Market – Fact.MR Study
- Fact.MR Study Shows Declining Demand for Tilapia in US Offset by Encouraging Gains in Domestic Markets
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 15-19 October 2018
- Europe Home Diagnostics Market Driven by Burgeoning Glucose Monitoring Device Sales, Consumer Demand for Non-Invasive Kits Largely Unmet – Fact.MR Study
- Europe Bicycle Parking Racks Market Driven by Consumer Focus on Sustainability and Carbon Consciousness
- Halloumi Cheese Popularity Soars in Europe as UK Maintains its Lead as the Largest Market – Fact.MR Study
- Vehicle Interior Air Quality (VIAQ) Takes Centerstage in US$ 6.5 Million Europe Automotive Headliners Market
- Report of legal acts concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in accordance with Romanian Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018 for September 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 8-12 Oct 2018
- Europe Emulsifier and Co-Emulsifier Market Witnessing a Shift Towards Bio-based Variants – Fact.MR Study
- Fact.MR Study on IBM Watson Services Market Lists Business Agility and Customer Service Transformation as Key Motivations to Adoption
- Europe Non-Dairy Toppings Market Riding on the Coattails of Growing Vegan Revolution, Finds a New Fact.MR Study
- Blockchain Cyber-security Firm Privus Raises $635k in Late Stage Seed Funding
- ‘Sustainability’, ‘Functionality’ and ‘Cost-Effectiveness’ Among Key Expectations of European Consumers from Automotive Tow Bars Industry
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 1-5 Oct 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24-28 Sept 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 17-21 Sept 2018
- New Study Reconfirms Effectiveness and Safety of Fotona Dynamis Laser Treatment for Minimally-Invasive Urinary Incontinence
- New study reveals that hate speech is becoming the ‘new normal’ on social media
- The launch of fixed broadband and fixed telephony services by Digi Communication N.V.’s subsidiary in Spain
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 10-14 Sept 2018
- coMakeIT appoints Durga Prakash Kone as Head of Global Sales
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 3-7 Sept 2018
- 80% Satisfaction Rate in Europe for Customer Data Platform Early Adopters
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 27-31 Aug 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 20-24 Aug 2018
- DB CyberTech Launches GDPR Continuous Monitoring Solution with the First to Market Advanced Data Classification
- DATA4 Brings Pioneering Payment Systems to Kiosk Summit 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13-17 Aug 2018
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q2 2018 Financial Results
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6-10 August 2018
- Plus Ultra strongly denies the fraud allegations bought against them in the Spanish class action lawsuit
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Financial Results for H1 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 30 July-3 August 2018
- Europe’s largest battery and H/EV event moves to manufacturing hub for e-mobility
- Mono Solutions announce a new partnership with PA DIGITAL, the leading provider of digital services for small businesses in Spain
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 23-27 July 2018
- Digi Communications N.V. publishes report of legal acts concluded by the company in accordance with Romanian Law, FSA Regulation as well as the Independent Limited Assurance Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 16-20 July 2018
- RCH Europe Brings New Innovative Selling Solutions to FAFGA 2018
- Lanzamiento de un nuevo sitio web de comparación financiera
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9-13 July 2018
- European Customer Data Platform Vendors Lead Industry in New Direction
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2-6 July 2018
- iBwave Design Helps MTS Deliver Superior Fan Experience During the 2018 Soccer Games in Russia
- Get Ahead Of Your Business Competition with Customized Advertising Campaigns by Manesta Programmatic Agency
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed period of 12 months
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 25-29 June 2018
- Euro Staff Solution: First 2 Employees are on Us
- Press conference: Illegal sales of Schengen and Medical Visa Scandal involving Maltese PM’s Office
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol between 18-22 June 2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol (June 11-15, 2018)
- Settlement of litigations between RCS & RDS S.A. and Antena Group entities
- Dr. Christina Marrongelli to lead World Congress on Pharmacology & Chemistry of Natural Compounds
- Report of legal acts concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in accordance with Romanian Law no. 24/2017 and Rule no. 1/2006 of CNVM – May 2018
- 40 miljoen liter verdwijnt onnodig in het europese millieu | Stem op Cleanprotec | Dave Bebelaar award 2018
- Mit der Eröffnung eines neuen Büros in Spanien stärkt IN-GRY seine Präsenz in Europa
- Con la inauguración de una nueva sede en España, INRGY reforzará su presencia en Europa
- With the opening of a new office in Spain, IN-RGY strengthens its business presence in Europe
- Avec l’ouverture d’un nouveau bureau en Espagne, IN-RGY renforce sa présence commerciale en Europe
- Revealed: Top Tips for Sunseekers on a Shoestring in Spain
- Qoobo, a Pillow That Wags Its Tail to Your Touch, Is Coming to CEBIT
- Digi Communications NV: The initiation by the Company of the share buy-back program as authorized by the Company’s GSM from 2 May 2018
- NIKITA ONLINE veröffentlicht ein neues Spiel: «Panic Room 2: Versteckspiel»!
- NIKITA ONLINE lance un nouveau jeu «Panic Room 2: Jeu de cache-cache»!
- NIKITA ONLINE launches a new game, «Panic Room 2: Hide and Seek»!
- Nagarro sets up technical center in Malta to focus on growing iGaming clientele
- Digi Communications NV: The closing of the acquisition by the Company’s Hungarian subsidiary, DIGI Távközlési és Szolgáltató Kft., of the Hungarian telecommunications operator Invitel Távközlési Zrt.
- Digi Communications NV Stock option plan meant for the employees and officers of Digi Spain S.L.U. and conditional stock options granted to certain Romanian directors and employees
- Leading European Crowdfunding Firm FundedByMe Kicks-Off Property Portal MIPARO’s Campaign May 21
- Digi Communications NV Announces that Conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 2 May 2018
- Digi Communications NV Announces the Exercise of stock options in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017 for its Executive Directors
- Vor Beyoncés Blockbuster-Tournee durch Deutschland im Juli 2018 erscheint die lang erwartete Beyoncé und Destiny’s Child Dokumentation, die bei Amazon Direct in Deutschland erhältlich is
- Launch of new research journals European Journal of Sciences (EJS)® & European Journal of Social Sciences (EJSS)®
- Silver is Gold: The first European Silver Economy Awards have announced its winners
- Icelandair en het nationaal voetbalelftal creëren samen de Team Iceland Stopover: een reeks van 90 minuten durende, op voetbal geïnspireerde ervaringen
- Icelandair en collaboration avec l’équipe nationale de football créent la Team Iceland Stopover – une série d’expériences de 90 minutes inspirées du football
- Icelandair und die Fußballnationalmannschaft gestalten gemeinsam Team Iceland Stopover – eine Reihe von 90-minütigen, vom Fußball inspirierten Erlebnissen
- Icelandair and national football team co-create Team Iceland Stopover – a series of 90-minute football-inspired experiences
- Anti-rating: No leap of faith here: 15 countries with restrictions on cryptocurrency transactions
- ZOOM International Introduces GDPR Compliance in 6.3 Release
- Finer.es comienza su actividad
- Animal rescue hero loses his heroic battle with cancer
- International Association of Trampoline Parks (IATP) Jumping to New Heights in Europe – 2nd Annual EU Conference & Trade Show
- CONDA ICO: Whitelisting phase started as of April 1st
- International Day of Riding Announced
- April 10th, Conference in the European Parliament, Brussels, themed: A FUTURE FOR DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA
- Mono Solutions and Orange partner to expand digital services for SMBs in France
- Alliance Life Sciences is a Sponsor at World Pharma Pricing and Market Access Congress 2018, Showcasing Data and Technology Solutions
- Harald Xperience first in Finland to take augmented reality (AR) to restaurants
- 2018 ‘Farming by Satellite’ Prize seeks entries from across Europe
- BookingPal étend ses activités en France à mesure que les opérations européennes grandissent
- Schuster Manfred Hubert agrees with future oil predictions
- World Life Experience is headed to Ljubljana
- Whirlpools World Spain eröffnet in Teulada größten Whirlpool-Showroom in ganz Spanien
- Whirlpools World Spain opens biggest whirlpool bath showroom in the whole country
- RCH Group to Showcase Innovative Selling Solutions at EuroCIS
- MeetingPackage.com Präsentiert einzigartiges Reservierungsportal für Meetings & Events
- MeetingPackage.com Lance son Moteur de Réservation Exclusif pour Réunions & Événements
- MeetingPackage.com Introduces Unique Booking Engine for Meetings & Events
- ANECON becomes Nagarro
- UK Education Consultancy Services Ltd announced that the premiere issue of Scientific European® (a popular science magazine) is released on 19 January 2018
- RCH Europe to Present Smart Solutions for POS at INTERGASTRA 2018
- Raport: Jak zaoszczędzić na hiszpańskich wakacjach nad morzem
- Onthuld: zo vind je de beste deals voor je zomervakantie naar Spanje
- Finden Sie diesen Sommer die besten Spanien Angebote in der Zwischensaison
- Revealed: How to get the best value savings on your Spanish summer holiday
- Point of Sale Systems: RCH Group Expands European Operations
- Adomik a obtenu la 14e place au classement 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 pour la zone EMEA et la 3e place au classement Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 pour la France
- Adomik auf Rang 14 der 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA und auf Platz 3 der Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 für Frankreich
- Adomik Awarded #14 Ranking in 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 500, EMEA; #3 ranking in Deloitte 2017 TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 for France
- MeetingPackage.com Launches its Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
- P2P Investment Loan Platform Enters Blockchain Sector with ICO Launch
- International Symposium on the Accessibility to High-Value Medicine, December 5-6, 2017, London
- Axiomatics Releases New Version of SmartGuard™ for Big Data
- No Time To Waste! Conference Takes a Practical Approach to Tackling Waste Crime
- HET DIGITALE EINDEJAARSVUURWERK VAN ONELIFE!
- LE FEU D’ARTIFICE DIGITAL DE FIN D’ANNEE DE ONELIFE !
- ONELIFE’S YEAR-END DIGITAL FIREWORKS!
- Alliance News riceve un investimento strategico da parte di PA Group e dpa per sostenere l’espansione nell’area EMEA
- #SUCCESVOL #VERHUIZEN: VERHUIZEN NAAR HET BUITENLAND
- #REUSSIR SON #EXPATRIATION: LE PARCOURS DE L’EXPATRIATION
- #SUCCESS IN #RELOCATION: THE RELOCATION JOURNEY
- 99X Technology hosts its first international breakfast seminar on digitalization in Oslo
- Spain-Holiday.com City Break Cost Index Autumn Winter 2017
- Continuing Growth Triggers Expansion and New Office in Spain for MeetingPackage.com
- 99X Technology drives digital disruption at Webdagene 2017 Oslo
- В Киеве состоится SphereCon 2017 – конференция, объединяющая Ruby on Rails, Go, разработчиков программного обеспечения и дизайнеров
- TechTrans Announces Partnership with Tidel (external link)
- Axiomatics Data-Centric Dynamic Authorization Product Suite Recommended in New KuppingerCole Analyst Report
- Throne of Lies, the highly anticipated online game of Deceit, launches on Steam
- SecBI and Innovery Announce Partnership to Promote SecBI’s “Autonomous Investigation” Cybersecurity Solution to the Italian and Spanish Markets
- "Heillandi Peking" Ljósmyndasýning um ferðalög haldin í Reykjavík
- Grammy Winner Coolio & Wrestling Legend Virgil on an Adult Star’s Presidential Ticket – Press Conference
- Invacare introduce their first touch screen remote
- Invacare International take powerchairs to a new level
- Industrial Laser Peening Research at ZAL Techcenter
- Blind Children Find New Hope Through Music in Wuhan, China
- Editor's pick archive....