PARIS, 13-Sep-2016 — /EuropaWire/ — Ten start-ups were selected from among the 175 candidates that entered the 5th season of the Orange Fab France acceleration programme.
- Cadre de vie offers an innovative API that identifies customers of its partners who are about to move house.
- Plussh is an application for professionals that enables users to make live videos in HD using their smartphones. The app includes various livestream options including full-HD, control room and the ability to add a logo. The livestream (and the replays) can be integrated in any media including the users own website.
- QIK OBJECTS is a mobile application for lost and found objects that puts people into contact around the clock. It integrates every stage of the relationship regarding the lost object right up to the restitution of the object in person or via the apps logistics partners Deliver.ee and UPS, whether this is for local, national or even international delivery.
- Textolife France is a platform and two applications that enables users to backup, save or offer as a gift virtual discussions as a PDF file or paper booklet.
- Toot Sweet is an app that specializes in last-minute cultural events or shows. It provides real-time, geo-localized tracking of available events over the following few hours in the vicinity of the user.
- Popcorns is a mobile app that lets users share the films they want to see with their friends. The enables users to quickly create lists of films and series they want to see, and then puts them into contact with others who also want to watch them.
- Whoog is a solution for finding voluntary help among staff for replacing unplanned absences.
- RESTOPOLITAN offers membership cards providing privileged access to specific services and a special offer that can be used in over 3,500 restaurants (1 free meal that is directly taken off each bill).
- Pumpkin is a mobile app that allows individuals to make payments between each other for free and in real-time.
- Bloomin is a web-based platform that offers a simple and fun tool for listening to employees in order to better understand what motivates them within the company
Ever since its creation a little more than three years ago, 25 start-ups have already been accelerated by Orange Fab France. This cooperation has already resulted in the signature of several partnership agreements with start-ups such as Comet, Sharalike and CBien, enabling Orange customers to benefit from new practical and intuitive services through the Orange Cloud. The solution developed by Jacare Technologies for example supplements the Interactive Posting offer proposed by Orange Business Services by integrating a component for facial detection and targeted marketing, while Réminiz offers a service to enrich the voice-based help service of Orange TV.
Orange Fabs, Orange’s international network of start-up accelerators, saw the light of day in Silicon Valley in 2013. Today, the network has 12 units on four continents, and it has already accelerated or is in the process of accelerating more than 180 young companies. Through the Go Ignite alliance of operators – Orange, Deutsche Telekom, Singtel and Telefonica – the start-ups receiving support are also able to accelerate their development internationally, enabling them to rapidly scale-up their activities.
Through its programmes, Orange identifies, supports and promotes the digital talents that, over the coming years, are set to change how we experience the most important aspects of our lives. It conducts its initiatives in a variety of fields that will revolutionize how we work, communicate, entertain ourselves and manage our money.
Learn more about Orange Fab France (in French):
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 40 billion euros in 2015 and 154,000 employees worldwide at 30 June 2016, including 96,000 employees in France. Present in 29 countries, the Group has a total customer base of 250 million customers worldwide at 30 June 2016, including 189 million mobile customers and 18 million fixed broadband customers. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services. In March 2015, the Group presented its new strategic plan “Essentials2020” which places customer experience at the heart of its strategy with the aim of allowing them to benefit fully from the digital universe and the power of its new generation networks.
Orange is listed on Euronext Paris (symbol ORA) and on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol ORAN).
For more information on the internet and on your mobile: www.orange.com, www.orange-business.com,www.livetv.orange.com or to follow us on Twitter: @orangegrouppr and @orange.
Orange and any other Orange product or service names included in this material are trademarks of Orange or Orange Brand Services Limited.
Press contacts: +33 1 44 44 93 93