PARIS, 1-5-2015 — /EuropaWire/ — Unanimously appointed Chief Executive Officer by the Board of Directors last 19 March, upon the recommendation of Icade’s Appointments and Remuneration Committee, Mr Olivier Wigniolle is taking up his functions today. He is also appointed member of the Management Committee of the Caisse des Dépôts Group.
Mr Olivier Wigniolle has more than 25 years of experience in the field of real estate. He has previously had many responsibilities in the sector, notably those of Chief Executive Officer of Crédit Agricole Immobilier and Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Société Foncière Lyonnaise (SFL). Before his arrival at Icade, he was Chairman of Allianz Real Estate France and a member of the executive committee and the investment committee of Allianz Real Estate.
Mr Olivier Wigniolle stated: “It is with great determination and total commitment that I am now joining Icade. The quality of the teams, the brand image of the company and the strong internal potential for the development of its assets, together with the support of the Board of Directors chaired by André Martinez, are all great advantages which enable me to meet this ambitious challenge. Icade will be one of the leading market players over the next few years. Our ability to operate as a planner, developer and property-investment company, both in Greater Paris and in the large metropolises, will allow Icade to be present throughout the entire property value-creation chain.”
This same day, the general meeting of shareholders approved the appointment of Mr André Martinez as a new director and the board meeting held following the general meeting appointed Mr André Martinez as Chairman of the Board of Directors, taking up his functions immediately.
Mr André Martinez has exercised several managerial functions in State-owned companies (Chief Executive Officer of Société des Hôtels Méridien-groupe Air France) and in large listed companies, such as the ACCOR group. In particular, he was general manager of development and strategy, a member of the executive board of the group and manager of the hotel business for Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He was also Managing Director of Morgan Stanley Real Estate and, more recently, special adviser to PRESS RELEASE Paris, 29 April 2015 the staff of Mr Pierre Moscovici (Minister of the Economy and Finance) and Mrs Nicole Bricq (Minister of foreign trade).
Mr André Martinez stated: “I am proud to have been designated by the Board of Directors as Chairman of Icade. The commitment and competence of the men and women who work in the company are our essential assets for building a successful future for Icade with Olivier Wigniolle. Together, we are going to make the most of Icade’s business to reach our development objectives, with customers and the services that we provide to them as a priority. I know that I can count on the support of our shareholders, our directors and our teams to accelerate this tremendous process of innovation that has already begun and provide Icade, our company, with a new impetus.”
Furthermore, the general meeting of shareholders decided to renewal the appointment as director of Mr Eric Donnet, Mr Jean-Paul Faugère, Mrs Nathalie Gilly, Mr Olivier Mareuse, Mrs Céline Scemama and the Caisse des Dépôts.
Consequently, the Board of Directors will be composed of:
– Mr André Martinez, Chairman of the Board of Directors,
– The Caisse des Dépôts, represented by Mr Maurice Sissoko, managing director of Informatique CDC and member of the board of directors of the Caisse des Dépôts Group,
– Mrs Cécile Daubignard, Director of Strategy of the Groupama group and independent Director,
– Mr Eric Donnet, Managing Director of Groupama Immobilier and independent Director,
– Mr Jean-Paul Faugère, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CNP Assurances,
– Mrs Nathalie Gilly, Director of Banking of Caisse des Dépôts,
– Mr Jérôme Grivet, managing Director of Crédit Agricole Assurances and independent Director,
– Mrs Marie-Christine Lambert, Management control Director of the Orange group and independent Director,
– Mr Benoît Maes, Chief Financial Officer of the Groupama group and independent Director,
– Mr Olivier Mareuse, Finance Director of Caisse des Dépôts,
– Mrs Céline Scemama, Head of the property, capital investments and financial holdings portfolio in the Finance Division of Caisse des Dépôts,
– Mr Franck Silvent, Director of Finance, Strategy and Holdings of the Caisse des Dépôts group,
– Mrs Nathalie Tessier, General Secretary of the Supervisory Board of Caisse des Dépôts.
Icade is a listed company, a subsidiary of the Caisse des Dépôts and a major player in Greater Paris and regional development, capable of providing comprehensive, sustainable and innovative solutions that are tailored to customer needs and the challenges of tomorrow’s cities. Leading commercial real estate company in Europe, Icade recorded an EPRA earnings from property investment of 270 million euros in 2014. On 31 December 2014, its EPRA triple net asset value reached 5,528 million euros, or 75.2 euros per share. The text of this press release is available on the Icade website: www.icade.fr.
Marianne de Battisti, Member of the Executive
Committee in charge of key accounts, corporate
relations and communication
Tel: +33 (0)1 41 57 70 30
Julien Goubault, Deputy chief financial officer,
in charge of financing, corporate and investor
Tel.: +33 (0)1 41 57 71 50