- Two sites to visit in Paris from 4 to 14 October: the green vehicle test centre at Place de la Concorde and the ENGIE stand at the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre.
- For the first time, ENGIE is an official partner of the Paris Motor Show and the exclusive provider of electric charging stations at its test centre.
- A leader in the energy revolution, ENGIE is taking action in numerous countries to provide more accessible, inclusive, clean, connected, autonomous and shared mobility.
La Défense, France, 25-Sep-2018 — /EuropaWire/ — ENGIE’s presence at this year’s Paris Motor Show will be multifaceted, and will include demonstrations, vehicle test drives, sales offers, informative talks, etc. One central theme will underpin its presence – responsible mobility:
- Monday 1 October, Isabelle Kocher, ENGIE CEO, will speak at “Tomorrow in Motion” – the launch event for the 2018 Paris Motor Show, on the topic of “Sustainable mobility: from ambition to action”. To watch her address live from 4:10 PM to 5 PM, click here. If you wish to attend the event, please contact ENGIE press office.
- From 4 to 14 October, ENGIE will be at the green vehicle test centre at Place de la Concorde as exclusive provider of electric charging stations.
- From 4 to 14 October, ENGIE invites you to come and meet with its B2C France teams at the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre. Visit us at stand C51 in Hall 2.2 and check out product offerings and innovations available to private customers in France. These include Elec’Car, a special electricity tariff for rechargeable electric and hybrid vehicle owners that is 50% cheaper at night, and Elec’Charge, a home charging facility.
- Throughout the show, ENGIE will be joining forces with the Bolloré Group and BMW to transport visitors between the Place de la Concorde site and the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in electric shuttles.
ENGIE, a major player in mobility and transport
ENGIE has developed a range of solutions to transform the way people use energy and ensure cleaner, more accessible, inclusive, connected, autonomous and shared mobility:
- development of infrastructure for public transport networks, such as electrification and signalling systems for tramways, trains and buses;
- development and implementation of charging infrastructure and alternative fuels, such as gas, biogas, hydrogen and electricity;
- installation of smart transport systems to improve traffic flows by optimising traffic lights, gantries, roadsigns, etc.;
- provision of urban simulation tools designed to measure the impact of new road layouts.
World leader on the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market, in particular through its EVBox subsidiary, ENGIE has recently reinforced its position with the acquisition of EVTronic, a French company specialized in ultra-fast charging stations, and the acquisition of a minority stake in EVChong, a Chinese company specialised in services for electric vehicles – from installation and maintenance of charging points to battery research and development. In 2018, ENGIE also launched, via Evbox, a brand new digital platform, Everon, aiming at simplifying and optimising the management of charging installations. ENGIE currently operates 85,000 electric charging points across the world.
To find out more about what ENGIE is doing in the field of responsible mobility, visit www.engie.com/en/businesses/mobility-today/
We are a worldwide energy and services group which is structured around three key businesses: the production of low-carbon energy, particularly from natural gas and renewable energies, energy infrastructure and customer solutions. Motivated by our ambition to contribute to harmonious progress, we are addressing the main global challenges such as combating global warming, access to energy for all and mobility, and offer our individual, business and community customers solutions for producing energy and services that reconcile individual interests with collective challenges. Low-carbon in nature, our integrated, efficient and sustainable offering harnesses digital technologies. Besides the energy issue, they are facilitating the development of new uses and promoting new ways of living and working. Our ambition is being realised every day by each of our 150,000 employees in 70 countries. With our customers and our partners, they constitute a community of imaginative builders who are today imagining and building solutions for the future. 2017 turnover: 65 billion euros. Listed in Paris and Brussels (ENGI), the Group is represented in the main financial indices CAC 40, BEL 20, Euro STOXX 50, STOXX Europe 600, MSCI Europe, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, Euro STOXX Utilities, STOXX Europe 600 Utilities) and extra-financial indices (DJSI World, DJSI Europe et Euronext Vigeo Eiris – World 120, Eurozone 120, Europe 120, France 20, CAC 40 Governance).
For more information: www.engie.com
- Press Contact:
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 22 24 35
- Investor Relations Contact :
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 22 66 29