STOCKHOLM, 20-8-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — Registrations are now open for Electrolux annual Capital Markets Day, which will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina on November 20, 2014. The seminar will be hosted by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO, and Tomas Eliasson, CFO, together with parts of the management team.
The Capital Markets Day will provide investors, analysts and financial media a strategic briefing and an update on the development of Electrolux operations in its core markets. The day will include an exhibition tour of the facilities in Charlotte as well as presentations of product launches.
Those interested in attending the event should register participation no later than November 3 on the registration website found through www.electrolux.com/cmd2014. Electrolux Capital Markets Day is organized in coordination with Sandvik, ASSA ABLOY and Atlas Copco.
- November 17 – Sandvik in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- November 18 – ASSA ABLOY in New Haven, Connecticut
- November 19 – Atlas Copco in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- November 20 – Electrolux in Charlotte, North Carolina
For further information, please contact:
- Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
- Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06