Investor group led by JAB and DEMB have reached conditional agreement on a recommended full public offer for D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 of € 12.50 (cum dividend) in cash per ordinary share
The Offer price represents a 36% premium to D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753’s volume-weighted average closing price for the 3 months up to and including March 27, 2013
The Board of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 fully supports and unanimously recommends the Offer
The JAB led investor group considers D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 the ideal platform for organic growth and acquisitions in the fast-moving consumer goods coffee and tea sector
JAB underlines DEMB’s strategy to invest in product quality, innovation and key brands to drive above average industry growth
Identity of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 maintained:
o Company’s headquarters and global R&D center to remain in the Netherlands
o All manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands remain operational
Committed financing in place
Amsterdam / Haarlem, 12-4-2013 — /europawire.eu/ — Oak Leaf B.V. (the “Offeror”), a newly incorporated company that is wholly owned by a Joh. A. Benckiser (“JAB”) led investor group (the “JAB Investor Group”) and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V. (“D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753”, “DEMB” or the “Company”) jointly announce that they have reached conditional agreement in connection with a public offer by the Offeror for all issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 at an offer price of € 12.50 (cum dividend) in cash for each D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 ordinary share (on a fully diluted basis), subject to customary conditions (the “Offer”).
Commenting on the proposed offer, Norman Sorensen, non-executive Chairman of the Board of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 said: “After having carefully and diligently assessed JAB’s offer, resulting in today’s intended offer, the Board fully supports and unanimously recommends this offer to the shareholders
for acceptance. The offer price is a clear reflection of the value DEMB represents. The fact that JAB will use DEMB as a platform for further growth and has guaranteed to keep its headquarters, R&D and major production sites in the Netherlands, gives the Board confidence that this offer is in the best interest of employees, shareholders and all other stakeholders.”
Commenting on the proposed offer, Jan Bennink, interim CEO of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 said: “About two years ago, we set out to create a leading pure play coffee and tea company, spinning off from Sara Lee with an ambitious strategy for growth. Today’s announcement confirms the value of what has been
achieved to-date and the high potential of the platform we have built for the future. JAB’s intended offer is testimony to the strength of DEMB’s brands, their leading market positions and the promising strategy and innovation pipeline the company has developed. Within the proposed new ownership structure, DEMB will becentral to the creation of one of the world’s leading coffee and tea companies. This will provide additional opportunities to expand our product portfolio enhance our competitive position and create new opportunities
for our employees. This combination of benefits and opportunities presents a very attractive proposition for all of our stakeholders, including our employees and shareholders.”
Commenting today, Bart Becht, Chairman of Joh. A. Benckiser said: “We are extremely pleased with our intended offer to acquire D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753. We believe DEMB has a very strong management team, fantastic brands and enormous expertise and potential in the coffee and tea categories. JAB and its partners intend to use DEMB as their platform for both organic growth as well as acquisitions in the fast moving consumer goods coffee and tea categories. JAB is very happy with management’s current strategy of investing in the quality and innovation of DEMB’s key brands, to drive above industry average growth. While JAB and its partners will be active shareholders, DEMB will be managed by a dedicated management team, as JAB as a matter of policy and practice does not involve itself in running the operations in its companies. We will look forward to working with DEMB’s management and employees to achieve a smooth transition of the company to its new owners. As part of this JAB has given a firm commitment to keep DEMB’s HQ, R&D and plant facilities in the Netherlands.”
The intended Offer is driven by the significant growth opportunities JAB and its partners see in the global coffee and tea category and the strategy D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 has set out to become a leading pure play coffee and tea company. Following a strategic review of the coffee and tea categories earlier this year, the Offeror has concluded that DEMB represents an ideal platform to grow in these fast moving categories. The JAB Investor Group members share a similar philosophy of long-term investments in premium quality consumer brand companies. D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will therefore act as the
growth platform for further growth organically and through acquisitions in the fast moving consumer goods coffee and tea sector. In line with management’s current strategy, the JAB Investor Group believes D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 can drive above industry average growth by investing in product quality and innovation of the Company’s key brands.
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will continue to be a separate legal entity. Headquarters, including the relevant head office functions and the Company’s center of management will remain in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The Company’s global R&D center will also remain in the Netherlands. In addition, the Offeror will keep all of the Company’s manufacturing facilities that are currently in the Netherlands operational.
Financing of the Offer
The intended Offer values 100% of the issued and outstanding DEMB shares at approximately € 7.5 bn (on a fully diluted basis). The Offeror will finance the intended Offer through a combination of approximately € 3 bn of debt and approximately € 4.9 bn of equity. In this respect, the Offeror has, subject to customary conditions, secured fully committed debt financing from its arrangers Banc of America Securities Limited, Citibank, N.A., London Branch, Rabobank International and Morgan Stanley Bank International Limited, and
has entered into binding documentation with such arrangers.
In addition, the Offeror has secured fully committed equity financing from the JAB Investor Group members JAB Forest B.V., BDT Oak Acquisition Vehicle, L.P. (an investor group led by BDT Capital Partners), Société Familiale d’Investissements S.A. and entities advised by Quadrant Capital Advisors, Inc., and has entered into binding equity commitment letters with such members or their affiliates.
Irrevocable commitments have been obtained from all holders of the US Private Placement notes issued by D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 ‘s wholly-owned subsidiary DE US, Inc. (“USPP”) to transfer such notes to an affiliate of the Company subject to settlement of the Offer, following which these USPP notes shall be cancelled.
Full support and unanimous recommendation from the Board of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 Since the initial expression of interest from JAB, a transaction committee consisting of Norman Sorensen and Rob Zwartendijk (both non-executive members of the Board of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 (the
“Board”), Jan Bennink (interim CEO), Michel Cup (CFO), Tom Hansson (Head of Strategy) and Onno van Klinken (General Counsel and Corporate Secretary) was formed and, together with all key external professional financial and legal advisers, they have conducted conference calls and meetings on a very
frequent basis to discuss the intended Offer. The Board has held various meetings with and without the executive Board member or members of the executive committee being present. The decision to enter into
the conditional agreement for the intended Offer was made by the full Board after ample deliberation including consultation with its key advisers.
After due and careful consideration, the Board believes that this intended Offer provides a fair price to the shareholders and is in the best interests of the Company and all its stakeholders. Each of Lazard B.V. and Goldman Sachs International has issued a fairness opinion to the Board to the effect that, as of 12 April 2013 and based upon and subject to the factors and assumptions set forth in their respective opinions, theintended Offer price of € 12.50 in cash per ordinary share is fair from a financial point of view to the shareholders of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 (other than the investor group and their respective
affiliates). With reference to the above, the Board has agreed to fully support and unanimously recommend the intended Offer for acceptance to the shareholders of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753.
Shares previously accumulated by an affiliate of JAB amounting to a 15.05% stake in the outstanding ordinary shares in D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 have been irrevocably committed to the Offeror. Furthermore, the individual Board members holding shares in D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will tender all their shares under the Offer.
Employees and corporate governance
The Offeror recognizes that D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753’s employees will play a pivotal role in the future of the Company and they will be treated accordingly. Current employee consultation procedures, such as the works council established at the level of Koninklijke Douwe Egberts B.V., will be respected. Furthermore, all existing rights and benefits of the Company’s employees, including pension rights, will be respected.
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will maintain its commitment to sustainable development and sustainable sourcing. The Douwe Egberts Foundation (or its successor) and its activities will remain, in form and substance, intact.
The Company will maintain its current one-tier board structure, with executive and non-executive members. After successful completion of the Offer, the proposed Board will include Bart Becht (Chairman), Peter Harf, Olivier Goudet, Alexandre Van Damme, Byron Trott and Alejandro Santo Domingo as non-executive members. The Company’s management will be represented on the Board by Michel Cup (CFO) and the new CEO to be appointed.
The Board has negotiated that, after the Offer, D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will remain properly financed to safeguard business continuity.
Enforcement of certain non-financial commitments is provided for via the supervisory board of Koninklijke Douwe Egberts B.V.
Pre-Offer and Offer conditions
The commencement of the intended Offer is subject to the satisfaction or waiver of pre-Offer conditions customary for a transaction of this kind, including:
(i) the required works council consultation procedures and other employee related notification procedures having been completed with respect to the Offer and the financing thereof,
(ii) clearance of the Offer Memorandum, Schedule TO and Schedule 14D-9 (collectively the “Offer Memorandum”) by the competent authorities,
(iii) no revocation or change of the recommendation by the Board,
(iv) the members of the Board shall not have taken any action that frustrates the Offer, (v) no public announcement of a superior offer or mandatory offer by a third party,
(vi) no material breach of the merger protocol having occurred,
(vii) the USPP tender agreements with the holders of the Company’s USPP notes shall be in full force and effect,
(viii) the supervisory board of Koninklijke Douwe Egberts B.V. having approved the financing of the Offer,
(ix) no material adverse change having occurred,
(x) no notification having been received from the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (the “AFM”) that preparations of the Offer are in breach of the offer rules, and
(xi) no order, stay, judgment, decree or suit having been issued or initiated by a governmental authority prohibiting or materially delaying the transaction.
If and when made, the consummation of the Offer will be subject to the satisfaction or waiver of the following Offer conditions:
(i) a minimum acceptance of 95% of the D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 issued and outstanding ordinary shares on a fully diluted basis,
(ii) relevant competition clearances for the Offer having been obtained,
(iii) no revocation or change of the recommendation by the Board,
(iv) the members of the Board shall not have taken any action that frustrates the Offer,
(v) the EGM (as defined below) of the Company having adopted certain resolutions,
(vi) no material breach of the merger protocol having occurred,
(vii) the USPP tender agreements with the holders of the Company’s USPP notes being in full force and effect,
(viii) the supervisory board of Koninklijke Douwe Egberts B.V. not having revoked its approval of the financing of the Offer,
(ix) no material adverse change having occurred,
(x) no notification having been received from the AFM that preparations of the Offer are in breach of the offer rules, and
(xi) no order, stay, judgment, decree or suit having been issued or initiated by a governmental authority prohibiting or materially delaying the transaction.
The Offeror can waive the Offer condition of 95% acceptance of the D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 ordinary shares, unless the acceptance level is below 66.67% in which latter event prior approval of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 is required.
The Offeror and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 may terminate the merger protocol in the event of a written and binding unsolicited proposal by a bona fide third party involving a public offer for all of the shares, a sale of all or substantially all of the Company’s business or any other transaction that could result in a change of control of the Company or of all or substantially all of the Company’s business, which, in either case, in the reasonable opinion of the Board, after having considered advice of the Company’s outside counsel and
financial advisers and observing its obligations under Dutch law, is more beneficial to the Company and its stakeholders than the Offer as contemplated in the merger protocol, taking into account all economic and non-economic terms and conditions of such proposal, including expected timing, the nature and amount of consideration for the shares, and the likelihood of consummation, provided that the consideration per share exceeds the Offer price by 7.5% (a “Superior Offer”).
In the event of a Superior Offer, the Offeror will be given the opportunity to match such offer, in which case the merger protocol may not be terminated by D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753.
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 has entered into customary undertakings not to solicit third party offers. On termination of the merger protocol on account of a Superior Offer, a material breach of the merger protocol by DEMB, or a revocation or change of the recommendation of the Board other than in accordance with the merger protocol, DEMB will forfeit a termination fee to the Offeror equal to € 50 mln.
On termination of the merger protocol because of the condition relating to competition clearance not being satisfied or waived, a material breach of the merger protocol by the Offeror or due to a lack of debt financing despite the fulfillment of the Offeror’s obligation to obtain such debt financing, the Offeror will forfeit a reverse termination fee to D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 equal to € 150 mln.
The Offeror and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will seek to obtain all the necessary approvals and competition clearances as soon as practicable. The required advice and consultation procedures with the relevant works councils and unions will be commenced expeditiously.
The Offeror intends to launch the intended Offer as soon as practically possible and in accordance with the applicable statutory timetable and other requirements. The Offer Memorandum is expected to be published and the Offer is expected to commence in the second quarter of calendar year 2013. D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will hold an informative Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders at least 6 business days before closing of the offer period in accordance with Section 18, paragraph 1 of the Decree (the
In view of this announcement, the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 that was convened for Wednesday April 17, 2013 is cancelled.
Lazard is acting as lead financial adviser to D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 in connection with the Offer; Goldman Sachs International and JP Morgan are also financial advisers to D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753. Allen & Overy LLP and De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek N.V. are acting as legal counsel to DEMB.
Leonardo & Co. B.V., BDT & Company, LLC, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Rabobank/Rothschild are acting as financial advisers to the Offeror. Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc are acting as financial advisers to JAB. BDT & Company, LLC also acted as equity placement agent for the Offeror. Stibbe N.V. and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP are acting as legal counsel to JAB.
For more information
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753
+31 20 558 1014
Michiel Quarles van Ufford
+31 20 558 1080
Ingo Heijnen or Sabine Post
+31 20 404 47 07
US Media: Abernathy McGregor Group
+1 212 371-5999
Important Information for Shareholders
The information in this press release is not intended to be complete and for further information explicit reference is made to the Offer Memorandum, which is expected to be published in the second quarter of calendar year 2013. The Offer Memorandum will contain details of the intended Offer.
This announcement is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation of an offer to sell securities, including shares in D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753. The public offer for the outstanding ordinary shares of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 described in this announcement has not commenced. At the time the Offer is
commenced, the Offeror will file a Schedule TO Tender Offer Statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will file a Schedule 14D-9 Solicitation/Recommendation Statement with respect to the Offer.
The Tender Offer Statement (including an offer memorandum (containing information required by the AFM as well as by the SEC), a related letter of transmittal and other offer documents) and the Solicitation/Recommendation Statement, as they may be amended from time to time, will contain important
information that should be read carefully before any decision is made with respect to the Offer. Those materials and other documents filed by the Offeror or filed or furnished by D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 with the SEC will be available at no charge on the SEC’s web site at www.sec.gov. In addition, investors and shareholders will be able to obtain free copies of these materials filed by D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 by contacting Investor Relations by mail at Oosterdokstraat 80, 1011 DK Amsterdam, The Netherlands, by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +31 20 558 1015.
The distribution of this press release may in some countries, including without limitation Canada and Japan, be restricted by law or regulation. Accordingly, persons who come into possession of this document should inform themselves of and observe these restrictions.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Offeror and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 disclaim any responsibility or liability for the violation of any such restrictions by any person. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws in one or more of those
jurisdictions. Neither the Offeror, nor D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753, nor any of their advisers assumes any responsibility for any violation by any person of any of these restrictions. Any D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 shareholder who is in any doubt as to his/her position should consult an appropriate professional
adviser without delay. This announcement is not to be published or distributed in or to Canada and Japan.
Forward looking statements
This press release may include “forward-looking statements” and language indicating trends, such as “anticipated” and “expected”. Although the Offeror and D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 believe that the assumptions upon which their respective financial information and their respective forward-looking
statements are based are reasonable, they can give no assurance that these assumptions will prove to be correct. These statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other important factors, many of which may be beyond the Company’s control, and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in these forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ from such statements include, but are not limited to: the occurrence of any event, change or other
circumstances that could give rise to the termination of the Offer, the failure to receive, on a timely basis or otherwise, the required approvals by government or regulatory agencies, the risk that an Offer condition to the Offer may not be satisfied, the ability of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V. to retain and hire key personnel and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and other business partners pending the completion of the tender offer, and other factors described in “Risk Factors” and “Forward Looking Statements” in D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753’s Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended June
30, 2012 and reports on Form 6-K thereafter. Neither the Offeror nor D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753, nor any of their advisers accepts any responsibility for any financial information contained in this press release relating to the business or operations or results or financial condition of the other or their respective groups.
About Joh. A. Benckiser
Joh. A. Benckiser comprises a privately-owned affiliated group of companies focused on long term investments in companies with premium brands in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods category. The JAB-group’s portfolio includes a majority stake in Coty Inc., a global leader in beauty, a majority stake in Peet’s Coffee & Tea Inc., a premier specialty coffee and tea company, a majority stake in Caribou Coffee Company, Inc., a specialty retailer of high-quality premium coffee products and a minority stake in Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, a global leader in health, hygiene and home products. JAB also owns Labelux, a luxury leather goods company with brands such as Jimmy Choo, Bally and Belstaff. The assets of the group are overseen by its three senior partners, Peter Harf, Bart
Becht and Olivier Goudet.
About Société Familiale d’Investissements S.A.
Société Familiale d’Investissements S.A. is an affiliate of Patrinvest SCA. Patrinvest SCA holds the interests of some of the Belgian founding families of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Their investment philosophy is compatible with JAB’s: the family is very focused on the long term and has a wealth of experience in the branded consumer goods sector.
About BDT Capital Partners
BDT Capital Partners provides family-owned and entrepreneurially led companies with long-term capital, solutions-based advice and access to an extensive network of world-class family businesses. Based in Chicago, BDT Capital Partners is a merchant bank structured to provide advice and capital that address the unique needs of closely held businesses. Through its advisory business, BDT & Company works with family businesses to pursue their long-term strategic and financial objectives.
About Quadrant Capital Advisors, Inc.
Quadrant Capital Advisors is the exclusive investment advisor to the family of Julio Mario Santo Domingo. Similar to Patrinvest and JAB, the family has been invested for generations in the branded consumer goods sector and is today the second largest shareholder of SABMiller plc, the world’s second largest beer company.
About D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 is a leading pure-play coffee and tea company that offers an extensive range of high-quality, innovative products through well-known brands such as Douwe Egberts, Senseo, L’OR, Pilão, Merrild, Moccona, Pickwick and Hornimans in both retail and out of home markets. The company holds a number of leading market positions across Europe, Brazil, Australia and Thailand and its products are sold in more than 45 countries. D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 generated sales of more than € 2.7 billion in fiscal year 2012 and employs around 7,500 people worldwide. For more information, please visit
This is a joint press release by D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V. and Oak Leaf B.V. pursuant to the provisions of Section 5, paragraph 1 and Section 7, paragraph 4 of the Netherlands Decree on Public Takeover Bids (Besluit openbare biedingen Wft) in connection with the intended public offer by Oak Leaf B.V. for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of
D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V. This announcement does not constitute an offer, or any solicitation of any offer, to buy or subscribe for any securities in D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V. As more fully described below under “Important Information for Shareholders”, any offer will be made only by means of an offer memorandum. This announcement is not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into, directly or indirectly, Canada and Japan.
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....