Tag Archives: Gilles Reynaert

Bulgaria’s competition authority approves Dietsmann’s acquisition of Energoremont Holding

AC BREDA, The Netherlands, 01-Aug-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Dietsmann has acquired 97.5% of the shares of Energoremont Holding in Bulgaria [BUL: 6EG]. The remaining 2.5% of the shares are held by minority shareholders through the Bulgarian Stock Exchange. Dietsmann made the … Read the full press release