NWO announces grants awarded to fourteen LIFT (Launchpad for Innovative Future Technology) projects
(PRESS RELEASE) THE HAGUE, 2-Apr-2020 — /EuropaWire/ — Fourteen LIFT (Launchpad for Innovative Future Technology) projects involved in developing smart membranes that extract nitrogen components from manure streams, creating nanocrystals for solar cells in windows, and finding ways to eliminate ions from industrial streams by means of capacitive deionization are scheduled to start in 2020.
These projects have been approved within the Science PPP (public-private partnership) fund. They are in line with the top sectors of Chemicals, Agri&Food, Energy, and ICT (IT). A total of approximately €4 million has been made available for these collaborative ventures between the worlds of research and business.
The summaries of the approved LIFT projects are listed below:
Removing CO2 from the air
Lead applicant: Prof. Harry Bitter (Wageningen University & Research)
Consortium: Wageningen University & Research, Shell Global Solutions International B.V.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could combat climate change by removing CO2 from the air? By this means, we could create the conditions needed to ensure a prosperous life for future generations. In this project, Wageningen University & Research and Royal Dutch Shell will jointly carry out fundamental and applied research into materials that can efficiently capture CO2 from the air. One of this project’s most important goals is to develop robust and affordable materials that can tolerate constantly changing temperature and humidity levels, and that will enable us to capture CO2 from the air in the future.
Fields2cover: roads across the fields
Lead applicant: Dr Sytze de Bruin (Wageningen University & Research)
Consortium: Wageningen University & Research, AgXeed B.V.
Labour shortages and the associated increases in scale have compelled arable farmers to use increasingly heavy agricultural vehicles, which leave tracks over almost every part of the field. The resulting soil compaction leads to increased fuel consumption, greater greenhouse gas emissions, and reduced yields. Fields2cover focuses on accurately planning operating routes for relatively light, self-driving vehicles. The aim is to reduce pressure on the environment while, at the same time, boosting efficiency. The project will develop the capability to handle irregularly-shaped parcels of land and hilly terrain, while simultaneously routing several mechanized devices. The methods to be developed will be implemented in an open-source software library. They will be extensively tested using an autonomous agricultural vehicle developed by AgXeed.
Porous electrodes with functional coatings
Lead applicant: Dr Antoni Forner-Cuenca (Eindhoven University of Technology)
Consortium: Eindhoven University of Technology, Nedstack fuel cell technologies B.V.
Electrodes’ surface properties are known to have a major influence on the performance of batteries, electrolysers, and fuel cells, yet we lack the knowledge needed to perfect them. Using smart choices of materials and conditions, this project will use electrografting to manipulate properties such as hydrophobicity and ion conductivity. This will yield huge improvements in the selectivity and stability of fuel cells.
‘Google biomaps’ on a square nanometre
Lead applicant: Dr Ben Giepmans (University Medical Center Groningen)
Consortium: University Medical Center Groningen, Delft University of Technology, Delmic BV
The researchers collaborating in this project will use novel microscopy techniques to better visualize and understand structural/functional properties in medical biology, and to create tissue atlases. Using today’s workflows, it takes days to record areas of just a few square millimetres. Delft University of Technology and Delmic BV have built a faster microscope that can do the job in less than one hour. In this project, we will (1) modify the chemical process used to prepare tissue, to optimize it for this microscope, and use probes used to identify biomolecules; (2) generate workflows that start with a specific function in a living animal model (zebrafish) and end with FAST-EM analysis. The techniques developed in this project will be generally applicable, making it possible to implement ‘Google tissue’ in biology (and medical biology) right across the board. More information: www.nanotomy.org.
The selection of vigorous, healthy pigs based on functional variation in the genome
Lead applicant: Prof. Martien Groenen (Wageningen University & Research)
Consortium: Wageningen University & Research, Topigs Norsvin Research Centre
In the pig breeding industry, animals are increasingly selected on the basis of characteristics related to health and well-being. Genomic information (‘Genomic Selection’ or GS) plays an important part in this. The accuracy of GS can be improved by using causal variants for these characteristics, rather than the anonymous variants that are commonly used today. However, the majority of these mutations impact gene expression and have yet to be identified. The project will use artificial intelligence to identify these causal variants, with special emphasis on the characteristics associated with health and well-being. The variants will then be tested for GS in a number of commercial pig lines.
Removing ionic contaminants from water – can it be done electrically?
Lead applicant: Dr Remco Hartkamp (Delft University of Technology)
Consortium: Delft University of Technology, Avsalt AB
The process of extracting ionic contaminants from water is a critical step in the chemical and food industries. This usually involves the use of ion-exchange materials, which can be tweaked to create a specific affinity for the ions of calcium, nitrate, or heavy metals, for example. Nevertheless, ion exchangers need to be regenerated regularly, to restore their absorption capacity. This regeneration process involves the use of concentrated salts and acids.
Thus, the use of ion exchangers often leads to the production of significant amounts of waste. In this project, we will develop an alternative method for selectively removing ions from industrial flows. That method is based on capacitive deionization, in which electricity is used to transport ions through a porous electrode that separates the waste stream from the product. We will explore ways of tailoring the properties of the electrode to remove specific ionic contaminants.
Windows powered by luminescent nanocrystals
Lead applicant: Dr Arjan Houtepen (Delft University of Technology)
Consortium: Delft University of Technology, PHYSEE
Luminescent solar collectors transform windows into solar cells. Special dyes in (or on) windows absorb the incoming light and guide it to the sides, where it is efficiently collected by tiny solar cells. The main challenge is to find dyes that can absorb sunlight efficiently, that emit light of the correct wavelength efficiently (without subsequently reabsorbing or scattering that light), that are stable, and that can be incorporated into (or onto) windows. That’s a mountain of challenges to overcome – which is why we haven’t found this perfect material yet. The researchers plan to develop nanocrystals that contain Mn5+, as these could potentially satisfy all of the above conditions.
Lead applicant: Prof. Kitty Nijmeijer (Eindhoven University of Technology)
Consortium: Eindhoven University of Technology, Pentair X-Flow
Our Western way of life is consuming four times as many resources as are available on Earth. And that’s not all – we are producing enormous waste flows. The goal of this project is to develop a simple, generic method for producing ‘tailor-made membranes’. These membranes’ properties can be influenced and manipulated by applying separate, ultra-thin selective layers to a porous support structure. This approach can be used to produce membranes that are specifically suited to applications such as the purification of industrial waste water, the recovery of valuable substances from aqueous streams, or the production of clean drinking water. Such ‘tailor-made membranes’ will enable us to close the water cycle.
No time to waste
Lead applicant: Prof. Kitty Nijmeijer (Eindhoven University of Technology)
Consortium: Eindhoven University of Technology, Darling Ingredients International, Agrifirm, Van Drie Group, De Heus Voeders B.V., Agra-Matic B.V., ForFarmers Nederland B.V.
The Council of State’s recent ‘nitrogen ruling’ slammed on the brakes throughout the Netherlands. It brought airport expansion, road building, and home building to a grinding halt. In addition, the motorway speed limit was cut from 130 km/hr to just 100 km/hr. The urgent need to cut nitrogen emissions became painfully clear. The agricultural sector is responsible for more than 40% of these emissions (mainly from animal manure). Our research will involve the use of ‘Lego chemistry’ to develop smart membranes that can selectively extract nitrogen components from aqueous manure streams. In this way, nitrogen emissions from animal enclosures can be substantially reduced. Furthermore, the valuable minerals extracted from manure streams can be formulated into ideal, crop-specific fertilizers, thus minimizing any runoff into groundwater and surface water.
Whirling sticky particles around
Lead applicant: Prof. Ruud van Ommen (Delft University of Technology)
Consortium: Delft University of Technology, BASF
The tiny grains of fine powders naturally tend to stick together – they are cohesive. In the chemical industry, powdered catalysts are used to make chemical reactions faster and cleaner. In some cases, the powders needed are highly cohesive, which can lead to problems in the production process. We will explore various ways of getting these types of powders to whirl around, using a pulsating flow of gas, for example, or by vibrating the device in which they are contained. This study will involve both physical experiments and simulations.
Improve the protein factory!
Lead applicant: Dr Arthur Ram (Leiden University)
Consortium: Leiden University, WeissBioTech GmbH
In nature, soil fungi such as ‘Aspergillus niger’ play a critical part in recycling plant residues. These residues are broken down by a plethora of secreted enzymes. Specific enzymes can be produced in bulk by cultivating genetically modified Aspergillus in bioreactors. Here, agricultural waste streams serve as a food source. The chemical industry’s growing dependence on biomass as a raw material has boosted demand for suitable biocatalysts. This project will develop an improved, highly-productive Aspergillus host strain. This will be used to produce biocatalysts from Aspergillus or other sources, for use in existing and novel applications. Smart, advanced genetic techniques will be used to produce these enzymes efficiently, easily, rapidly, and profitably, and to market them.
Robust sensors for the agricultural and food sector
Lead applicant: Dr Louis de Smet (Wageningen University & Research)
Consortium: Wageningen University & Research, Stichting imec Nederland (imec Nederland Foundation), PlantLab Groep B.V., Metrohm Nederland B.V.
In medical applications and in industries such as the agricultural and food sector, chemical sensors are routinely used to measure the levels of ions in water. Today’s state-of-the-art sensors are relatively large and often very expensive. They have a service life of just a few months, partly due to the degradation of certain sensor components and to pollution. In this project, researchers from Wageningen University & Research, imec-OnePlanet, PlantLab and Metrohm will be using chemical techniques to curb degradation processes and combat pollution through the use of novel polymer materials. The researchers will use advanced techniques to integrate these molecules into ion-selective microsensors. This will pave the way for robust sensor platforms that are capable of simultaneously measuring a wide range of ions.
A certifying translator for smart contracts.
Lead applicant: Dr Wouter Swierstra (Utrecht University)
Consortium: Utrecht University, IOHK
‘Smart contracts’ is a collective term for the code that is executed on a blockchain. Smart contracts can be used to create binding agreements without the intervention of a notary, a bank, or any other third party. However, the strong cryptographic guarantees involved mean that, once it has been signed by the participants, a smart contract cannot be modified. For this reason, it is extremely important for smart contracts like this to be correct and properly executed. In this study, we will prove that the smart contracts of the Cardano blockchain are correctly translated into executable code, which can then be added to the blockchain. In fact, we will provide each smart contract with formal — computer-verified — proof that the code executed on the blockchain behaves in the same way as the associated smart contract.
A pinch of promoter works wonders for catalytic converters
Lead applicant: Prof. Bert Weckhuysen (Utrecht University)
Consortium: Utrecht University, Umicore AG & Co. KG
The catalytic converters used in passenger cars and goods vehicles would be much more efficient if they were able to remove carbon monoxide from exhaust gases at a low reaction temperature. Experiments with catalysts have shown that specific promoters can make platinum (a precious metal) hyperactive for the oxidation of carbon monoxide. This research project will use advanced characterization methods and real-world conditions in an attempt to better understand exactly how these promoters achieve this. The physicochemical insights gleaned by this project, and the spectroscopic methods it develops, will be entirely generic. This means that they can be applied to numerous platinum-based catalysts in the chemical industry.
The Launchpad for Innovative Future Technology (LIFT) is one of several public-private partnerships within the Science PPP fund. LIFT is designed to stimulate public-private partnership between at least one company and one knowledge institution. While the applicants submit a full project proposal at one go, a LIFT project can be implemented and funded in one or two phases. The first phase involves a smaller cash-business contribution than the second phase. The total scale of these projects ranges from €150,000 to €300,000. The business community jointly covers 20% of the costs, while the Dutch Research Council (NWO) pays the remaining 80%. LIFT was a funding programme available within the Science PPP fund for new initiatives that further the roadmaps of a number of top sectors – Chemicals, Energy, Agri&Food and ICT (IT) – as part of the 2018-2019 Knowledge and Innovation Contract. This was the last round of the Science PPP fund: it has already been agreed that the programme will not return as part of the 2020-2023 Knowledge and Innovation Contract.
Further details about the Science PPP fund can be found at https://www.nwo.nl/en/research-and-results/programmes/ENW+PPS+Fund. To find out more about the public-private partnership opportunities within the 2020-2023 Knowledge and Innovation Contract, go to https://www.nwo.nl/en/research-and-results/programmes/nwo/knowledge-and-innovation-covenant/index.html.
For more information, please contact:
Olivier Morot firstname.lastname@example.org
t.: +31 (0)6 53 17 53 77
Poppy Savenije email@example.com
t. +31 (0)6 83 89 37 13
Outside hours, the spokespersons can be reached via
t. +31 (0)70 344 07 29
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....