NEW YORK, 02-6-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — On the heels of Ogilvy & Mather’s recent recognition as Global Network of the Year at the One Show, O&M has been named Agency of the Year at two top industry award shows, reinforcing the agency’s continued creative strength and momentum leading up to the Cannes International Festival of Creativity in June.
On Monday, May 19, O&M Paris was recognized as Agency of the Year at the 18th Annual Webby Awards in New York City. This award comes as a direct result of O&M Paris’ work for Google+, Perrier, and Scrabble.
The Agency of the Year accolade recognizes the most successful agency across all Webby categories including Interactive Advertising & Media, Websites, Mobile & Applications, Online Film & Video, and Social. With 17 total nominations across the network, O&M had their best performance ever including six Webby Awards and seven People’s Voice.
In addition to the Webby’s, O&M Paris was also recognized as Most Awarded Advertising Agency at the D&AD Awards ceremony on Thursday, May 22 in London. With 30 different entries across disciplines on behalf of the Ogilvy & Mather network, the agency continues on its creative hot streak.
“It is a great honor to be recognized at the Webby’s and the D&AD by our peers. This is a true reflection of our digital capabilities. We thank our teams and clients for their belief and support of the brave ideas—without their courage and tenacity, these wins would not be possible,” said Tham Khai Meng, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer for O&M.
The full list of awards won across the O&M Network at the Webby’s and D&AD is available below.
O&M 2014 Webby Award Wins:
- O&M Amsterdam – Interactive Advertising & Media: Financial Services & Insurance for Your Story
- O&M Brazil (2) – Interactive Advertising & Media: Branded Content, and Interactive Advertising & Media: Viral Marketing for Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- O&M Paris (3) – Interactive Advertising & Media: Best Use of Social Media, Online Film & Video: Public Service & Activism, Web: Corporate Social Responsibility for Google+ Same Sex Marriage O&M 2014
- O&M Toronto – Interactive Advertising & Media: Best Use of Online Media for Dove Photoshop Action
- O&M 2014 D&AD Award Wins:
- O&M Brazil (2) – Yellow Pencils: Integrated and Earned Media and Digital Marketing: Integrated and Online Branded Films; Unilever ‘Real Beauty Sketches’
- O&M Buenos Aires – Yellow Pencil: Outdoor Advertising, Ambient; La Voz Del Interior, ‘Life Signs’
- O&M New York – Yellow Pencil: Crafts for Design: Animation & Illustration for Websites & Digital Design; IBM, ‘Datagrams’
- OgilvyOne Worldwide London (2) – Yellow Pencils: Integrated and Earned Media and Digital Design: Innovative Media, Digital Installations; British Airways ‘Magic of Flying’
- Wurmursur O&M – Yellow Pencil: Radio Advertising: Radio Advertising Campaigns: La Jugueteria ‘Build it’
About Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. It was named both the Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the EFFIEs World’s Most Effective Agency Network for two consecutive years, 2012 and 2013. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; health care communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. O&M services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit http://www.ogilvy.com/, or follow Ogilvy on Twitter at @Ogilvy and on Facebook.com/Ogilvy