- Revenues at 2,082.1 million euro (+4.3%)
- EBITDA at 1,539.2 million euro (+3.2%)
- Group’s Net Income at 595.5 million euro (+9.4%)
ROME, 23-Mar-2016 — /EuropaWire/ — Proposed dividend for 2015 of 20 euro cents per share (of which 7 cents already paid as interim dividend and 13 cents as final dividend due in June 2016)
The CEO Matteo Del Fante presented the 2015 results, which were examined and approved by the Board of Directors of Terna S.p.A. (“Terna”), at a meeting today chaired by Catia Bastioli.
“The 2015 results confirm the trend of solid growth of the Terna Group which, also thanks to the acquisition of the high voltage grid of Ferrovie dello Stato completed last December, consolidates its role as a leader among the European TSOs. Our commitment will continue in the development of Regulated Activities, with the creation of infrastructures for transporting electricity, and on Non-Regulated Activities and on the rationalisation of processes and operating expenses. In addition, at system level, the continuous search for new technological solutions, associated with the work to optimise the dispatching activities, will enable us to generate again considerable savings for households and businesses and evident environmental benefits, thanks to a greater integration of production from renewables”.
CONSOLIDATED ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL RESULTS 2015
|Data in euro millions
EBITDA (Gross Operating Margin)
EBIT (Operating Profit)
Group’s Net Income
2015 revenues amounted to 2,082 million euro, with an increase of 85.7 million euro (+4.3%) compared to the previous year’s figure. This increase was linked to Regulated Activities for 26.8 million euro and to Non-Regulated Activities for 63.1 million euro; this latter change was due substantially to revenue made by the Tamini Group (62.5 million euro) which in the previous year appeared among the Group’s results starting only from the acquisition date of May 20, 2014.
Operating expenses amounted to 542.9 million euro, up by 38 million compared to 2014. The increase reflects the incorporation of the Tamini Group (approximately 62,4 million euro) net of which operating expenses would have fallen by approximately 24.4 million euro.
EBITDA (Gross Operating Margin) of the Group came out at 1,539.2 million euro, an increase of 47.7 million euro (+3.2%) compared to 2014’s 1,491.5 million euro mainly due to the result of Regulated Activities (+62.9 million euro). The EBITDA margin went down from 74.7% in 2014 to 73.9% in 2015, mainly as a result of the consolidation of the Tamini Group.
Amortisation, depreciation and impairment of the year amounted to 516.8 million euro, approximately 36.2 million euro higher than in 2014, basically due to the coming into operation of new plants and to disposal programmes established at the end of the year.
EBIT (Operating Profit) was 1,022.4 million euro, compared to 1,010.9 million euro in 2014 (+1.1%).
Net financial expenses of the year – 141.1 million euro – showed an increase of 13.2 million euro compared to the 127.9 million euro of 2014, mainly due to the costs connected with the Liability Management operation completed successfully on July 20, 2015.
Profit before taxes came out at 881.3 million euro, substantially in line compared to the 883 million euro of the previous year.
Income taxes for the year amounted to 286 million euro and fell compared to the previous year by 52.5 million euro (-15.5%) mainly due to the reduction in the IRES rate to 27.5% from January 1, 2015 following the declaration of unconstitutionality of the surcharge introduced by Italian Law Decree No. 112/2008 (the so-called Robin Hood Tax) and of the deductibility of permanent personnel expenses for IRAP purposes introduced by the 2015 Stability Law starting from the current year. The tax rate for the year therefore dropped, going down from 38.3% in 2014 to 32.5% in 2015.
The Group’s net income, therefore – after Minority interest – increased by 51 million euro compared to 2014, reaching 595.5 million euro (+9.4%).
The Group’s total investments were in line with both the NTG Development Plans and the Strategic Plan and amounted to 1,103.1 million euro, versus 1,096.1 million euro in 2014. In particular, we can note the investments related to continuation of activities for creating three strategic power lines for the system: “Foggia-Villanova”, “Sorgente-Rizziconi” and “Udine Ovest-Redipuglia”. Activities are also continuing on the interconnections with France and Montenegro; construction works have been completed, whilst tests are currently in progress on the synchronous condensers in Sicily in the electrical substations of Favara and Partinico, which will come into service in 2016.
Net financial debt as of December 31, 2015 amounted to 8,002.7 million euro, compared to 6,965.8 million euro as of 31 December 2014, mainly due to investments and to the acquisition of the high voltage grid of Ferrovie dello Stato which was completed at the end of 2015.
The consolidated equity situation as of December 31, 2015 reported a Equity attributable to the owners of the parent of 3,320.8 million euro compared to 3,092.9 million euro at the end of 2014.
As of December 31, 2015 the Group had 3,767 employees, including the employees of the Tamini Group.
2015 RESULTS OF THE PARENT COMPANY – TERNA S.p.A.
Terna S.p.A. ended 2015 with a revenue of 1,800.9 million euro, a 0.7% increase (+12.8 million euro) compared to 2014.
Operating expenses amounted to 427 million euro, down by 76 million euro compared to the end of 2014, of which 37 million euro related to accrued reserves booked in 2014 to address exits within the voluntary turnover programme.
EBITDA (Gross Operating Margin) stands at 1,373.9 million euro, 76.3% of revenue (71.9% in 2014), an increase of 88.8 million euro (+6.9%) compared to the 2014 figure.
Amortisation, depreciation and impairment for the year of 456.5 million euro, grew by 29.8 million euro compared to 2014 (+7%) basically due to the coming into operation of new plants and to the disposal and depreciation of a number of small projects carried out in the year.
EBIT (Operating Profit) stands at 917.4 million euro up by 59 million euro (+6.9%) compared to financial year 2014.
Net income for the year stands at 527.1 million euro, up by 76.7 million euro compared to the net profit for financial year 2014 (+17%).
The statement of financial position shows shareholders’ equity of 2,908.1 million euro (versus 2,756.7 million euro at December 31, 2014) and a net financial debt of 7,967.1 million euro (+1,172.9 million euro compared to 31 December 2014).
2015 SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
The Board of Directors also approved the 2015 Sustainability Report, drawn up according to the GRI-G4 guidelines. Among the main results achieved during the year, we can note the 8.5% reduction in carbon intensity (the ratio between CO2 emissions and revenue, a figure which in this case shows an increased capacity for a sustainable development of activities), about 100 km old lines dismantled and about 92% of recycled materials, the decrease in the injury frequency rate, as well as the increase in per capita training hours (56 hours for each employee, compared to the 43 of 2014). In 2015, Terna delivered a total of about 191,000 training hours, reaching 97% of the total Group’s employees.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER YEAR-END
Management and development of the NTG
The 380 kV “Villanova-Gissi” power line came into operation on January 31, 2016. This line was foreseen in the Network Development Plan and authorised by the Ministry of Economic Development on January 15, 2013 via Decree No. 239/EL-195/180/2013. The goal of the project is to find a solution to most of Abruzzo’s electrical deficit by solving their lack of infrastructures and eliminating their great operational, thus considerably reduce the risks of blackouts. The project will also allow to input higher quantities of electricity produced also by renewable sources in Italy. In February 2016, via declaration of public utility, Terna obtained the approval of the project for the creation of the 132 kV “Sacca Serenella Cabina Primaria-Cavallino Cabina Primaria” and “Fusina 2-Sacca Fisola Cabina Primaria” power lines in cable, included in the Network Development Plan approved by the Ministry of Economic Development. The work is necessary to guarantee the best possible margins of security and reliability of the power supply in the Venice lagoon.
In its commitment to favour the integration of the works on the territory and their sustainability, in the first two months of 2016 Terna worked on refining the construction solutions for the two Interconnectors “Italy-Switzerland” and “Italy-France”. In March 2016, for the “Italy-Switzerland” Interconnector, Terna asked and obtained from the Ministry of the Environment the suspension of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) proceeding. The suspension was necessary to allow Terna to complete the considerable quantity of studies and supplementary enquiries requested by the Ministry itself and by the Piedmont and Lombardy Regions. Also in order to favour the social and environmental integration of the Interconnector, which will make it possible to have energy at a lower cost in the Po Valley and in the Milan area, in February 2016 Terna met WWF, Legambiente and FAI to study a number of proposals to increase the environmental compatibility of certain parts of the power line (Settimo Milanese electrical substation). For what concerns the “Italy-France” Interconnector – a unique project in terms of engineering, technological and environmental solutions – in February 2016, Terna took advantage of the positive discussions held in 2015 with institutions and communities involved in the project, and obtained from the Ministry of Economic Development the start-up of the authorisation procedure of the local Interconnection variation. The work will increase the security of the grid, reduce the congestions of the continental electrical network and the bills for citizens and businesses.
The Company, after obtaining recognition as Industry Leader in the Electric Utilities sector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (September 2015), is the only Italian company included in the Gold Class of the 2016 RobecoSAM Sustainability Yearbook published in January 2016. In February 2016, within its commitment to develop an increasingly sustainable network for territories and communities, Terna began the activities to demolish 3 km of the old power line, dating back to the 1950s, that saw 17 pylons cross the Florentine hills of Pian dei Giullari, Arcetri and Monte alle Croci: an area of outstanding landscapes and most important cultural sites in Italy. All steel, aluminium, glass and cement coming from the demolished pylons were put back into the production cycle in an efficient and sustainable manner.
On February 18, 2016 Terna launched a bond issue in Euro, at a fixed rate as private placement for a total of € 80 million as part of its Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) Programme of € 8,000,000,000, to which a “BBB” rating has been attributed by Standard and Poor’s, “(P)Baa1” by Moody’s and “BBB+” by Fitch. The bonds, with a duration of 10 years and maturity on 3 March 2026, will pay a coupon of 1.60%, and were issued at a price of 99.087%, with a spread of 108 base points with respect to the midswap (the “Bonds”). An application for listing on the Luxembourg stock exchange was submitted for the Securities. The operation is part of Terna’s financial optimisation programmes, to cover the needs of the Group’s Industrial Plan.
The Terna Group will be engaged in the coming months in implementing the provisions of the 2016-2019 Strategic Plan approved by the Board of Directors and presented to the financial community on February 17, 2016. It is expected that the electricity sector will be characterised by an evolution driven by a strong attention to sustainable development and solutions oriented to the efficient use of resources and to minimise the environmental impact of the activities. Within this context, the company would like to sustain the search for innovative technological solutions by supporting environmental sustainability and continuing to optimise dispatching activities – with impacts on costs and on the reduction of CO2 emissions.
With reference to the new regulatory context, the 2016-2019 period will be characterised by the continuity of the remuneration model of the electricity transmission, dispatching and measurement services and by the regulation of transmission service quality.
Among the other main electrical infrastructures currently being constructed there are: the interconnections of the NTG with Montenegro and France, the work necessary to integrate the grid acquired from FS, and the projects to restructure and develop the grid in the metropolitan areas of Naples, Milan and Palermo, as well as the works that have begun to interconnect the islands in Campania.
With specific reference to 2016, the Group’s investment programme will continue. In particular, in 2016, we expect the coming into operation of the 380 kV “Sorgente-Rizziconi” double three-phase alternating current interconnection. This will guarantee greater security of the connection of the Sicilian electricity grid to that of the peninsula and increase competition between the operators with reductions on gross prices in the South energy zone and consequently for the whole system with benefits for all Italian consumers.
SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING AND DIVIDEND
The Board of Directors will propose to the Shareholders’ Meeting the approval of a total dividend for financial year 2015 of 20 euro cents per share and the payment – net of 7 euro cents per share interim dividend already paid on November 25, 2015 – of the remaining 13 euro cents per share, gross of any statutory withholdings, on June 22, 2016, with “detachment date” of coupon No. 24
coinciding with June 20, 2016 (record date pursuant to Art.83-terdecies of Italian Legislative Decree No. 58 of 24 February 1998 the so-called “TUF”: 21, June, 2016).
In compliance with what already communicated to the market on January 29, 2015 the Shareholders’ Meeting will be held within the period May 6, 2015 – June 6, 2015 to deliberate upon Terna S.p.A. 2015 Annual Report and net profit allocation.
The Shareholders’ Meeting will also be called to establish a resolution on the adoption of a long-term incentive plan (the “Incentive Plan ”), characterised by a three-year vesting period, which will grant a monetary incentive to the beneficiaries upon achievement of the following performance objectives: (i) Accumulated gross profit, ii)Total Shareholders’ Return (“TSR”), measured in terms of Terna’s positioning in the context of a peer group (Snam, Red Electrica, Enagas, National Grid, Severn Trent and United Utilities) and (iii) Terna’s Positioning in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (“DJSI”); the Incentive Plan attributes to Accumulated gross profit a weight of 50%, to the TSR a weight of 40% and to the DJSI a weight of 10%.
The beneficiaries of the Incentive Plan are the Chief Executive Officer/General Manager, and the managers of Terna SpA and of its subsidiaries, in compliance with Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, as identified at the time of plan implementation. Due to characteristics of its structure, and to the performance objectives identified and the relevant weight attributed to each element, the Incentive Plan is designed to strengthen the alignment of management interests in order to create o sustainable value for shareholders in the medium-long term. For a full description of the Incentive Plan, please see the report prepared pursuant to Article 114-bis of the Consolidated Law on Finance, which will be made available to the public as foreseen by the law.
Finally, to the Shareholders’ Meeting will also be submitted a non-binding resolution on the section of the Remuneration Report that sets out Terna’s Remuneration Policy and procedures for the adoption and implementation of such Policy.
The call for the Shareholders’ Meeting and the documentation related to the items on its agenda, will be published as foreseen by the law.
Today, at 2:30 pm (CET) a conference call is scheduled with the financial community to present the 2015 results to financial analysts and institutional investors; journalists will be enabled to listen to the conference call. The support material for the conference call will be made available on the Company’s website (www.terna.it), in the Investor Relations/Presentations section at the beginning of the call. In the same section, it will be possible to follow the presentation through audio web casting. The Presentations will also be made available via the SDIR-NIS system, on the website of Borsa Italiana S.p.A.(www.borsaitaliana.it) and through the authorised storage service “1Info” (www.1info.it).
The Executive in Charge of Preparing the Company’s Financial Reports, Pierpaolo Cristofori, pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 154-bis of the Consolidated Law on Finance (TUF), declares that the accounting information included in this press release corresponds to the figures in the documents, books and accounting records.
The 2015 Annual Financial Report including Terna S.p.A.’s draft separate financial statements and the Terna Group’s consolidated financial statements at December 31, 2015, accompanied by the report on operations
on the separate financial statements of Terna S.p.A. and on the consolidated financial statements and by the certification of the Executive in Charge of Preparing the Company’s Financial Reports and of the Chief Executive Officer under the terms of paragraph 5 of Art. 154-bis of the Consolidated Law on Finance together with the additional documents as established by the law and the Annual Report on Corporate Governance and ownership structure, by the deadline set out by law, will be made available to the public at the Company’s registered office, published on the Company’s website (www.terna.it) and on the website of the authorized storage service “1Info” (www.1info.it) and filed at the stock exchange management company Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it). The prescribed disclosure regarding the filing will be issued.
The 2015 Annual Report has been submitted to the Board of Statutory Auditors and to the Independent Auditing Company for the assessment they are responsible for. The report by the Board of Statutory Auditors and the reports by the Independent Auditing Company will be made available to the public as soon as they are available according to the terms established by the law.
The reclassified Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Cash Flows of the Terna Group and of Terna S.p.A. are attached.
It should be noted that, pursuant to Communication No. DME/9081707 of September 16, 2009, the reclassified statements presented below are those included in the Report on Operations (included in the 2015 Annual Financial Report), for which the Independent Auditing Company, in compliance with Article 14 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 39 dated January 27, 2010 shall verify consistency with the Financial Statements.
In this release, some “alternative performance indicators” are used (EBITDA and Net financial debt), the meaning and content of which are illustrated below and are in line with the CESR/05-178b recommendation published on November 3, 2005:
– EBITDA (Gross Operating Margin): this is an indicator of operating performance; it is calculated by combining the operating profit (EBIT) with amortisation and depreciation.
– EBITDA margin: another indicator of operating performance, representing the ratio between EBITDA and total revenues;
– Net financial debt: this is an indicator of financial structure; it is determined as the result of short- and long-term financial debt and of related derivative instruments, net of cash and cash equivalents and of financial assets.
For tables see attachment
CS FY 2015_ENG.pdf
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....