(PRESS RELEASE) LONDON, 27-Mar-2019 — /EuropaWire/ — A joint venture between Schroders plc and Lloyds Banking Group plc, Schroders Personal Wealth announces its executive team. Schroders Personal Wealth will be launched later this year with the aim to help more people in the UK with their investments and financial planning.
The newly appointed team will drive the design of Schroders Personal Wealth which will launch in June 2019 (subject to regulatory approval). Schroders Personal Wealth will offer a personalised financial planning service supported by Lloyds Banking Group’s experienced adviser teams and understanding of customer financial life-cycles and Schroders’ investment expertise and Benchmark Capital’s award-winning technology.
“This is an exciting step forward for our strategic partnership. The leadership team, which brings the best of both companies together, will help us continue to accelerate the development of a market-leading proposition to benefit customers.” — Antonio Lorenzo, Chief Executive of Scottish Widows and Lloyds Banking Group Director of Insurance and Wealth, and Chairman of Schroders Personal Wealth
“We are making great progress on designing a leading financial planning offering backed by Lloyds Banking Group’s and Schroders’ expertise. I look forward to working with the leadership team to shape a proposition that meets the evolving needs of UK investors and savers.” — James Rainbow, Chief Executive Officer of Schroders Personal Wealth
The appointed executive leadership team (subject to regulatory approval):
- James Rainbow, Chief Executive Officer
- Nick Allen, Chief Operating Officer
- Marcus Brookes, Chief Investment Officer
- James Cardew, Chief Marketing Officer
- Marietta Connery, Head of Human Resources
- Sarah Deaves, Managing Director, Client Relationships & Wealth Advice
- Barrie Jackson, Chief Risk Officer
- David Lawrence, Chief Commercial Officer
- Colin Newham, Chief Internal Auditor
- Joel Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE: Schroders plc