You can now register for the conference ‘Realising Liveable Cities’, which is hosted by Ramboll and the City of Copenhagen on December 9 in Copenhagen. Olafur Eliasson, the Danish-Icelandic artist, and State Secretary from Hamburg, Holger Lange, are among the keynote speakers.
Orestad, Denmark, 21-11-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — ‘Realising Liveable Cities’ is part of Green Capital Days December 8-9 and marks the end of Copenhagen’s year as European Green Capital 2014. The conference will address how we can realise political visions regarding liveable cities and at the same time prepare them for future climate changes and environmental challenges.
At the conference ‘Realising Liveable Cities’ on December 9, you can experience a long list of inspiring presentations and debates.
You can meet:
- Olafur Eliasson (the Danish-Icelandic artist who has had a significant impact on cities around the world)
- Morten Kabell (Mayor for Technical and Environmental Affairs at the City of Copenhagen)
- Holger Lange (State Secretary for Urban Development and Environment in Hamburg)
- Jason Roberts (Creative Director, TEDx speaker and co-creator of the global urban concept BETTER BLOCK)
- Herbert Dreiseitl (Director and responsible for Ramboll’s Liveable Cities Lab)
- Can Seng Ooi (Professor at CBS and researcher within areas such as ‘place branding’ and tourism)
- David Zahle (Chief architect and expert in urban development at BIG)
- Susanne Nordenbæk (Head of tourism and experience economy at the Danish Chamber of Commerce)
- Karl Falkenberg (Director-General for the Environment at the European Commission)
- Jens-Peter Saul (Group CEO at Ramboll)
Conference attendance is free of charge, but there are a limited number of seats. Registration is required at Sharing Copenhagens website, where you can also see the full two-day programme for Green Capital Days.
Head of Communications, Denmark
Phone +45 5161 6781