Piaggio MP3: the world’s first 3-wheel scooter
THE PIAGGIO MP3 RANGE GROWS AND IS COMPLETED STABILITY AND EASE OF RIDING COMBINED WITH AGILITY, BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE AND REDUCED CONSUMPTION. TOP SHELF SAFETY AND COMFORT AS ALWAYS FOR THE THREE-WHEELED PATRIARCH OF THE CATEGORY AND BEST SELLER FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS
YOURBAN ALSO UPDATED TO COMPLY WITH EURO 4 EMISSIONS STANDARDS, THE MOST COMPACT AND CITY PIAGGIO MP3 MODEL
Pontedera, Italy, 13-Jul-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Piaggio MP3 is the world’s first 3-wheel scooter, the concrete response to the demand for easy-to-handle, extremely safe city vehicles to get about in the city or reach the city centre from the ever growing suburbs. The two front wheels and the exclusive patented suspension system, conceived and developed by Piaggio before any other global manufacturer,combine the safety of a car with the simplicity and practicality of a scooter and the fun of a motorcycle with dynamic riding on corners. This is why Piaggio MP3 is able to satisfy a truly global demand: from drivers looking for a more practical yet safe alternative to the experienced motorcyclist able to appreciate the advantages and technical features of a vehicle that has, on its own, created a new market segment of which it is the undisputed leader.
“Two wheels ahead of the rest”: a definition which not only indicates the peculiar characteristic of Piaggio MP3, but also suggests technological superiority that the revolutionary Piaggio Group “three wheeler” has managed to affirm. Two front wheels to travel in total safety in any weather or road surface conditions and at the same time have fun riding just as on a conventional two-wheeled vehicle. For the first time, with Piaggio MP3, automotive safety meets motorcycle riding pleasure. In the wake of the great public success achieved since 2006, the year the first model was introduced, Piaggio has developed and implemented several versions and engine capacities to meet all daily mobility requirements: from the Yourban version, the most sleek and urban Piaggio MP3 model, to the LT (acronym for Large Tread) models that stand out for a number of characteristics such as the front track widened to 465 mm, motorcycle-type turn indicators, an LED daylight running light inserted in the upper part of the leg shield and the pedal on the footrest that activates the integral braking. Characteristics which allow the Piaggio MP3 LT, in the 300 and 500 cc engine capacities, to be ridden at any age as long as the rider is a normal car driver’s licence holder (Class B)*.
*Piaggio MP3 LT can be ridden in numerous countries with a car driver’s license. For example, in Italy, France, Great Britain, Spain and some other European Union countries, this is possible pursuant to European Directive 2006/126/EC, as long as the rider is at least 21 years of age, rides in the national territory and complies with any additional national regulations.
The current Piaggio MP3 range
- Piaggio MP3 300 Sport LT (new)
- Piaggio MP3 300 Sport LT ABS/ASR
- Piaggio MP3 300 Business LT ABS/ASR
- Piaggio MP3 500 Sport LT (new)
- Piaggio MP3 500 Sport LT ABS/ASR
- Piaggio MP3 500 Business LT ABS/ASR
- Piaggio MP3 500 Special Edition LT ABS/ASR (new)
- Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT (new)
- Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban Sport LT (new)
PIAGGIO MP3: A COMPLETE RANGE
Piaggio MP3 is available in two different engine sizes (300 and 500 cc, Euro 4), each of which is available in two different versions – Sport and Business – to complete a true family three-wheeled vehicle that is capable of meeting any and all daily mobility needs. In this already wide range, now you can find the Piaggio MP3 300/500 Sport LT, an entry level version both for the 300 and 500 engine size which – simplified in its features – is available at an extremely competitive price for an even wider range of customers who want to benefit from all the safety content offered by three-wheeled technology.
Piaggio MP3 500 (in its three versions: Piaggio MP3 500 Sport LT, Piaggio MP3 500 Sport LT ABS/ASR e Piaggio MP3 500 Business LT ABS/ASR) is now the flagship of the 3-wheel vehicle range supplied by the Piaggio Group. With power of 28.5 kW at 7250 rpm and torque of 45.5 Nm at 5000 rpm, it is fully capable of meeting any town, city or country mobility needs.
Piaggio MP3 300 (available in the Piaggio MP3 300 Sport LT, Piaggio MP3 300 Sport LT ABS/ASR and Piaggio MP3 300 Business LT ABS/ASR versions) maintains all the aesthetic and technical characteristics that place Piaggio MP3 a step ahead of the competition, combining it with a high performance engine and reduced consumption. The 300 cc 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled engine with electronic injection delivers maximum power of 15.5 kW at 7250 rpm, with a torque output of 22.5 Nm at 6000 rpm. These are figures that translate, on one side, into excellent response in acceleration during constant city stop-and-go riding and on the other into a top speed which is more than capable of handling motorway riding, guaranteeing the possibility of long range travel in total comfort.
Comfort and functionality
The Piaggio MP3 frame was been designed with the dual objective of providing, on the one hand, excellent riding stabilityand precision and, on the other, a wider range of uses. The project meets these two important requirements, creating the best Piaggio MP3 ever built in terms of dynamic qualities, safety standards and comfort for rider and passenger.
The saddle boasts sumptuous characteristics: flat and comfortable for two people to sit on, an improvement on the earlier generation of the Piaggio MP3. The ergonomics benefit from this, starting from the position of the legs, extended and relaxed. In particular the perfect triangulation handlebars-saddle-footplate is sized to make riding easier and provide total vehicle control. And it’s not only the rider who benefits. Designed as a true alternative to the car, the latest generation of Piaggio Mp3 provides the passenger with even high comfort: there is plenty of available space, whereas the seating position is relaxed, in addition to benefiting from the advantages of the retractable footpegs. The large compartment under the seat, fitted with courtesy light and mat, has additional uses, due to the regular, almost rectangular shape, without indentations or partitions, so every square centimetre can be used, for example to store two full-face helmets or a laptop holder. The saddle, which can also be opened using the Bike Finder remote control (making the turn indicators flash), opens electrically, as usual, and it is assisted by a convenient shock absorber strut that accompanies the seat opening movement in a practical and safe way. The flat streamlined tail for an easily assembled box (just one of the many accessories available), further increasing the already exceptional load capacity of the Piaggio MP3.
Even more safety. The first 3-wheeler with ABS and ASR
The Piaggio MP3 is the first three-wheeler in the world equipped with an ABS antilock braking system, integrated with ASR(Acceleration Slip Regulation) traction control.
The ASR system is an electronic traction control device regulating the driving wheel slippage. The ASR can be switched off simply and it guarantees safety by preventing the slippage of the rear wheel on slippery or wet roads and uneven surfaces, for excellent rear tyre grip and road holding in all conditions. The Piaggio Group is the first manufacturer to use traction control for a scooter, a technological first developed in-house, based on racing experience and subsequently adapted and built into street vehicles.
The ABS system takes safety to the highest possible levels, preventing the wheels from locking up in braking, a phenomenon which has in any case been vastly reduced by the presence of the double front wheel that ensures much better grip than a traditional scooter. Developed specifically for the Piaggio MP3, it uses a Continental control unit and three channels controlling the three wheels individually modulating only the braking force to prevent grip loss. Piaggio MP3 employs an all-disc braking system on the three wheels, with a disc diameter of no less than 258 mm. Greater safety and an even smoother ride are provided by large larger 13 inch diameter front wheels.
This is the resounding success due to the MP3 exclusive Piaggio dual independent tilting front wheel technology, thanks to the four bar linkage suspension which the leading Group in Europe designed and developed before any other manufacturer in the world to ensure maximum riding pleasure in complete safety. This is the original project patented by Piaggio, with a roll mechanism comprising four aluminium alloy arms, fitted on four hinges on the central sleeve and two side sleeves connected to the arms by pins and ball bearings. Inside the side sleeves, the right-hand and left-hand steering tube rotates in a classic single-arm set-up.
The blocking mechanism of the front suspension, a distinguishing feature of the 3-wheel Italian scooter, transforms the balance of the Piaggio MP3 from dynamic to static. Start up the Piaggio MP3 and it stays in balance on the three wheels without the need for a stand (fitted nonetheless). To resume normal operation, accelerate or use the dedicated push button. This means you never need to put your foot in the ground and you can park the Piaggio MP3 anywhere, easily and without effort.
A unique style
The Piaggio MP3 has a modern and elegant look with evident hints of a motor car and a car-style refined finish and high perceived quality. In designing Piaggio MP3, the Piaggio Group Style Centre favoured modern and distinctive traits. The front shield recalls the original model but has a new form. The smoke-grey windshield provides protection and can be adjusted to three different heights. The headlights and indicators have high efficiency daytime lights with 7 high efficiency LEDs, adapted from the auto industry and modernizing the look of the front of the scooter. The wheel rims boast a new and elegant 5 split spoke design: reminiscent of saloon cars and luxury autos.
The dashboard includes the set of modern instruments in two conventional round panels and a multi-purpose digital panelwith data on fuel consumption (average and current), average and maximum speed, fuel gauge, travel time, ambient temperature and ice alarm. The instrument panel also includes a clock, total and trip counter and battery voltage reader. The 11 lights on the instrument panel display the functioning of the headlights, dipped headlights, indicators, reserve fuel, oil pressure, warning (injection), immobilizer, ABS, ASR (where present) and four emergency lights. In the centre part, just beneath the display, a series of 4 warning lights are placed which indicate: roll lock warning, engine shut-down, no roll and hand brake. Push buttons under the handlebars are to open the saddle and switch off the ASR (where present).
The leg shield back plate has two anti-impact pads the colour of the saddle in front of the rider’s knees. There is also a convenient, retractable bag hook. The compartment above the instruments has a drawer and USB connection, ideal for recharging a smartphone and any other enabled device.
The line of the Piaggio MP3’s tail is very streamlined and dynamic, elegantly truncated, highlighting the sports character of the Piaggio MP3, reflected in its exceptional road holding and tilt while turning. The surface finish is smooth, reinforcing the streamlined look of the vehicle, which has a highly dynamic appearance. The tail stop and position lights also benefit from LED technology. The parcel holder and passenger handle, in aluminium, complete the line of the comfortable saddle.
Piaggio Multimedia Platform: always connected to your smartphone
The sophisticated Piaggio Multimedia Platform, available from among the many dedicated accessories for the Piaggio MP3, illustrated in the catalogue, connects your smartphone to the on-board electronic system, turning it into a multi-purpose instrument, a computer able to display simultaneously data such as speed, revs, engine power and torque in real time, as well as acceleration in a straight line, tilt in cornering, average and current fuel consumption, average speed and battery voltage among a host of other functions. A smartphone connected with the Piaggio Multimedia Platform can also be used to display maps and routes or to find the location, for example, of petrol stations or support services. The tyre conditionmonitoring feature takes synergistic advantage of the vehicle and smartphone sensors to monitor tyre wear and inflation, immediately alerting the rider of any potentially critical situations. The general analysis feature monitors vehicle condition.
The versions: different styles, same safety
The Piaggio MP3 is available in the entry level Piaggio MP3 300/500 LT and the Business and Sport versions, with dedicated equipment and colour schemes. The new Piaggio MP3 500 Special Edition LT is also available.
Piaggio MP3 300/500 Sport LT – safety and practicality
The entry level model of the Piaggio MP3 range is available in the two engine sizes (300 cc and 500 cc) in the Bianco Pastello and Nero Carbonio opaco colour schemes, both with black saddle in contrast with the wheel rims and passenger grab handles in matt grey.
Piaggio MP3 300/500 Business LT ABS/ASR – sombre and elegant
The Business version, elegant and city-friendly, characterized by a “Business” plate on the rear part of the tail, distinguishes itself through some prestige details, such as the chrome-plated exhaust pipe on the MP3 500, the new brown saddle with dual lining, and the finish in glossy grey of the wheel rims and the passenger grab handles. The elegance of Piaggio MP3 Business is highlighted by the two chrome-plated versions available: Bianco Iceberg, Nero Universo, a metallic Red and a metallic Blue.
Piaggio MP3 300/500 Sport LT ABS/ASR – sporting and dynamic
The Sport version of Piaggio MP3 is distinguished by the “Sport” plate on the rear of the tail and the numerous items with matt grey finish, such as the diamond edge wheel rims the passenger handles and moulding of the central tunnel. The black saddle of the Sport version is covered in two different materials and red stitching.
There are four dedicated colour schemes for the Sport version: Nero Opaco, Grigio Opaco, Bianco Pastello and Verde Opaco.
Piaggio MP3 500 Special Edition LT ABS/ASR – exclusive sporty look
This is a new special version, born on the base of the sporty Piaggio MP3 500 Sport LT ABS/ASR, amplifying its character and exclusivity with numerous unique stylistic details including some which jump out immediately like the graphics that match blue details with others in carbon look and the gritty footplate with metallic inserts. Even the colour scheme is unique and dedicated: Grigio Titanio opaco. The blue graphic details also extend to the saddle (which also boasts new construction material) and the black wheel rims.
A wide range of accessories dedicated to the Piaggio MP3 models
The range of accessories for Piaggio MP3 is based on a precise design philosophy: to provide the maximum on-board comfort and maximum functionality in daily use, to make the life of the commuter easier with the Piaggio three-wheel scooter.
Rear top box: with quick release and a 50-litre capacity, it is spacious enough for two helmets. The upper shield is painted the same colour as the vehicle and has a comfortable backrest to make the passenger’s ride more enjoyable. The top box is also available in the 37-litre version.
Heat-shaped panniers kit: sturdy and lightweight, they are fitted with a quick-release mechanism.
Tunnel bag: is positioned conveniently behind the front leg shield. It has a 16-litre capacity and side pockets.
The Style windshield: made in high quality anti-chip material, guarantees optimum protection from the air and foul weather.
Leg cover: made specifically to guarantee maximum protection from the cold and rain on the Piaggio MP3. In the spirit of safety, the leg cover, thanks to being designed along with the vehicle, provides maximum stability even at high speeds.
Heating module for leg cover: an element to be inserted in the cover and connected to the electrical system through a control unit. Adjustable to four different temperature levels.
Heated handgrips: also controlled by a dedicated unit, they provide four temperature levels.
Waterproof padded hand warmers: these complete rider protection and increase the functionality of Piaggio MP3,
Comfort-gel saddle: improved riding comfort, both for the rider and passenger, thanks to the gel inserts in the seating area.
Piaggio Multimedia Platform: device that allows you to connect your smartphone to the scooter, transforming it into a true multimedia platform.
TomTom Vio Piaggio Group Edition: The satnav for scooters with a waterproof screen and smartphone functions, driving directions at a glance, anti-traffic system and incoming call display. All this to let you move around more quickly and explore more easily, keeping your telephone stowed conveniently in your pocket.
Bitubo shock absorbers: these increase comfort and vehicle stability in any riding conditions and on any road surface. Hydraulically adjustable in compression and spring preload.
Aluminium footpegs: a touch of sportiness for every Piaggio MP3, made in lightweight and refined aluminium.
Electronic anti-theft device: comes with remote control and siren to provide secure protection against theft.
Mechanical anti-theft device: connects the saddle to the handlebar for even greater protection.
Outdoor vehicle cover: protects Piaggio MP3 from foul weather.
Multimedia support: useful for installing a smartphone or satnav bracket.
PIAGGIO MP3 300 YOURBAN LT
The most agile and manoeuvrable version of Piaggio MP3 and Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT. The compact Piaggio three-wheeler 300 is ideal both for young people and executives who use a scooter to commute from home to work as well as for women looking for a safe and fun to ride vehicle. Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT upgrades to comply with the Euro 4 emissions standard, thanks to the four-stroke, single cylinder 300 cc engine with four-valve timing, high performance and truly contained consumption and emissions.
Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT stands out for a number of characteristics such as the front track, widened to 465 mm, motorcycle-type turn indicators, the LED daylight running light inserted in the headlight unit and the pedal on the footrest that activates the integral braking. Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT confirms the winning characteristics of a model with outstanding lightness and essential looks that combines the unparalleled stability and safety of Piaggio MP3 with a frame architecture optimised for superior manoeuvrability and agility, making it the perfect solution for tackling city traffic with confidence with a vehicle that is also a joy to ride.
The style: lightweight, sporty and dynamic
Piaggio MP3 300 boasts a youthful and sporty design. Every component has been studied in its every detail, both aesthetically and from a constructive point of view. The front view, made unique by the double front tyre, is dominated by the handlebar which integrates the powerful double dome headlight assembly, LED daylight running lights and is crowned by an efficient smoke grey top fairing. At the centre of the shield the brushed finish “neck-tie” characteristic is evident, a finish which recalls that of the alloy wheel rims and the silencer heat shield. The encircling and protective form of the mudguard in a solid colour to match the bodywork slims out the front view. A sleek and racy tail corresponds with the spirited front end, which elegantly combines two convenient handles for the passenger and finishes with the modern and painstakingly designed taillight, characterised by daylight running lights and a LED stop light.
Elegant in its lines, Piaggio MP3 Yourban LT is also comfortable, functional and equipped with a comprehensive array of creature comforts and state of the art technological solutions.
The saddle, with seating on two separate levels, integrates a comfortable rear support for the driver and is shaped in such a way as to allow for easy and safe reach to the ground and to ensure an extremely high level of comfort. The helmet compartment, extremely spacious, easily holds a full face helmet. A practical and discrete concealed bag hook finds a place in the leg shield back plate.
The instrumentation is exhaustive and easy to read, thanks in part to the sophisticated pale blue lighting, and it offers complete information ready at a glance. The instrument panel is comprised of three circular elements (speedometer, water temperature and fuel level), a modern LCD display with odometer, digital clock, battery voltage and external temperature functions as well as a series of warning lights dedicated to the fuel reserve, high-beam, turn indicator, oil pressure, four hazard lights and injection system check. There are also warning lights for characterising Piaggio MP3 features such as the roll lock system, lock system fault and engagement of the parking brake.
The ride: agile and manoeuvrable, perfect for the city
From a technical/dynamic point of view, the reduction of weight compared with the Piaggio MP3 of the same engine size is easily perceptible in manoeuvring both while stopped and in motion. This sensation of greater agility is even more evident on the move and especially during low speed manoeuvres, such as slaloms and rapid directional changes. On the move, the front end is more precise and offers even more feedback. The improvement is perceptible even after the first few yards in the saddle: you almost forget that there are two wheels at the front, and instinctively ride it like a normal scooter.
The quadrilateral articulated front suspension system and the double front wheel are unique and distinctive elements which make riding the Piaggio MP3 an absolutely revolutionary experience, providing the rider with riding stability in curves more than any other scooter, benefiting from excellent road holding which can be felt in all of its importance on wet asphalt or in poor grip conditions. The compact dimensions and agility of the Piaggio Mp3 300 Yourban LT also make parking and manoeuvring from a standstill extremely simple, even for female riders. This is also to the credit of the electric-hydraulic suspension block system which allows parking without the need for a stand support, offered as standard.
The engine: technology, performance and care for the environment
Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban LT comes with a single cylinder 300cc 4-stroke, 4 valve electronic injection engine compliant with the Euro 4 emissions standard which provides a maximum power of 15.5 kW (21.1 HP) at 7250 rpm and produces torque of 22.5 Nm at just 6000 rpm. With such specs comes a throttle response to match, coupled with feisty performance, making it ideal both for tackling congested town traffic and for mid-range touring in full comfort, whether riding solo or two-up.
Versions and colours
Piaggio MP3 300 Yourban 300 LT is available in two elegant colour schemes, Nero Cosmo and Rosso Ibis, both glossy finish and matched with black embossing and saddle.
There is also a Sport version available which can be picked out by the glossy black body finishing, black wheel rims, black silencer heat guard and saddle with red stitching.
There are two MP3 300 Yourban Sport LT colour schemes: Grigio Titanio Opaco and Bianco Luna.
Original accessories for maximum comfort
Piaggio has created a vast range of dedicated accessories offering almost endless scope for personalisation and for enhancing the comfort of the vehicle.
Quick release top box: spacious enough for a full face helmet, it includes a backrest for the passenger, made in the same material and colour as the saddle. The cover is colour coded to match the vehicle.
Windshield: available in two sizes (medium and high), it is made in 4 mm thick, extremely high quality, impact resistant, chip resistant metacrylate.
Transparent hand guards: made from impact proof polycarbonate with a protection slider.
Leg cover: practical and quick to put on, it guarantees great protection against foul weather.
Outdoor vehicle cover: made in black waterproof material with thermobonded seams, Piaggio logo, reflector strip and clear window for license plate.
Comfort-gel saddle: increases riding comfort thanks for the isothermal gel inserts in the seating area and the increased lumbar support.
E-Power electronic anti-theft system: comes with electronic key and two-button remote control.
Saddle-handlebar mechanical anti-theft system: extremely simple and effective, it restricts the handlebar to the vehicle using a fastening system locked to the body. Practical, clean, quick, safe, convenient.
SOURCE: Piaggio & C. SpA
Head of Corporate Press Office
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....