Landis+Gyr in 1H2020: improved cash generation and very solid balance sheet despite unprecedented times
Net revenue for FY 2020 expected to be between USD 1.3 billion and USD 1.4 billion
(PRESS RELEASE) ZUG, 12-Oct-2020 — /EuropaWire/ — Landis+Gyr (LAND.SW), Swiss multinational maker of meters and related software for electricity and gas utilities, has announced its first half FY 2020 (April 1st – September 30th, 2020) financial results (unaudited). According to the company, the key highlights are as follows:
- COVID-19 and US regulatory project approval delays significantly impacted Landis+Gyr’s business in the six months under review with H1 FY 2020 net revenues of USD 623.5 million, a decrease of 27.1% in constant currency Year-over-Year (YoY)
- Despite temporary suspensions and slowdowns in installations, no major project cancellations have occurred
- Order intake for H1 FY 2020 of USD 456.9 million, a book-to-bill ratio of 0.73 with continuing regulatory project approval delays in the US and slower tendering activities due to COVID-19
- Committed backlog down 17.2% YoY to USD 2.1 billion
- Adjusted EBITDA* of USD 50.1 million, a margin of 8.0% compared to 14.5% in H1 FY 2019; Adjusted Operating Expenses* reduced by USD 32.2 million YoY
- The global restructuring and streamlining initiative announced on August 5th, 2020 will be concluded in FY 2020 with full year benefits expected to materialize in FY 2021
- Net loss was USD 2.0 million, including restructuring costs of USD 15.4 million; loss per share was USD 0.07
- Free Cash Flow (excl. M&A) was USD 45.3 million compared to USD 33.1 million in H1 FY 2019
- Net cash was USD 12.1 million compared to net debt of USD 99.4 million at the end of H1 FY 2019
- Additional revolving credit facilities of CHF 200 million were established during H1 FY 2020 and remain undrawn; cash on hand was USD 369 million
- A distribution of CHF 2.00 per share for FY 2019 will be proposed at an Extraordinary General Meeting on November 24th, 2020
- An update on the revenue & margin outlook FY 2020 is being provided, but remains subject to ongoing COVID-19 developments
“Over the past few months, our employees have demonstrated an incredible amount of resilience and dedication to ensure we continue to meet customer expectations and take care of each other, with health, safety and wellbeing remaining the top priority. As a global leader in an essential industry, we are proud to provide critical infrastructure to utilities around the world, helping our customers, energy consumers and entire communities to manage energy in a more informed and sustainable way. Since I took over as Chief Executive Officer six months ago, we have taken several targeted steps to further improve our competitive positioning, including the establishment of a strong leadership team and the reorganization of our global R&D setup to drive leading-edge innovation and increase speed to market and customer intimacy. In addition, we have implemented a global restructuring and streamlining initiative to rightsize the organization. Despite these unprecedented and challenging times, the Group improved its cash generation and its balance sheet remains very solid. Even though we have seen temporary suspensions of meter installations, we have not experienced any major project cancellations”, said Werner Lieberherr, Chief Executive Officer of Landis+Gyr.
“When we announced our full year FY 2019 results on May 6th, 2020, we cautioned about a potentially material adverse impact of COVID-19 on the Company. It is the case that the results for the first half of financial year 2020 reflect the current challenging economic environment, impacted primarily by the COVID-19 crisis, further delaying regulatory project approval processes in the Americas region and temporarily suspending installations in other key markets, such as the UK. We have undertaken strict cost control measures throughout the organization, while maintaining key portfolio investments, and we are well positioned for the future, having all the fundamentals in place. For FY 2019, a distribution from capital reserves of CHF 2.00 per share will be proposed at an Extraordinary General Meeting on November 24th, 2020. Additional information on the strategic direction, as well as a possible update on mid-term guidance and dividend policy, will be given at the Capital Markets Day on January 27th, 2021”, Lieberherr concluded.
Landis+Gyr remains focused on meeting its customer requirements as well as ensuring the health and wellbeing of the Group’s employees during these extraordinary times. Some of the Company’s and its vendors’ factories have been subject to lockdowns but all are currently operational again. Social distancing and all necessary hygiene measures have been implemented in all facilities according to local regulations. Overall, there has not been a significant impact to the supply chain, however risks remain as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
Landis+Gyr has not experienced any major project cancellations and software and service contracts continue unchanged. The Company is working closely with all customers and partners to ensure continued operational excellence, however, some customers have suspended or slowed down meter installations. There have been further delays to regulatory project approvals in the US and to contract awards more widely, with some rescheduling of new project deployments, which were originally planned for 2020 and 2021. As a result, the Company’s revenue fell significantly in H1 FY 2020 and has elevated the urgency of rightsizing the organization, improving the Company’s cost structure with a continued focus on lowering operating and capital expenditure while maintaining technological leadership.
Order Intake, Committed Backlog and Net Revenue
As expected due to the impact of COVID-19 during the first half of FY 2020 and various government measures implemented in connection therewith as well as US regulatory project approval delays, order intake for H1 FY 2020 was USD 456.9 million, a book-to-bill ratio of 0.73 and a decrease of 44% YoY in constant currency. Committed backlog was down 17% YoY at USD 2,080.7 million with all three regions reporting decreases YoY.
In H1 FY 2020, net revenue fell 27.1% YoY in constant currency to USD 623.5 million.
Net revenue to external customers per segment was as follows (in USD millions, except where indicated):
||H1 FY 2020 Net revenue
||H1 FY 2019
||Percentage change in constant currencies
The Americas region delivered lower net revenue YoY, down 29.2% in constant currency, due to headwinds related to COVID-19, further delays in regulatory project approvals in the US and recent project roll-offs not replaced by new business as well as slower tendering activities. The Americas’ committed backlog was USD 1,333.1 million at the end of H1 FY 2020, down 18.5% YoY.
Net revenue in the EMEA region was down compared to the prior year by 30.4% in constant currency. Temporary installation suspensions due to COVID-19, particularly in the UK, drove the region’s decline in financial performance. EMEAʼs committed order backlog was USD 663.2 million at the period end, down 16.1% YoY.
Asia Pacific sales were down 2.2% YoY in constant currency, as growth in Hong Kong partially offset COVID-19 related declines in Australia and India. Committed backlog was USD 84.3 million, down 5.3% YoY.
Adjusted and Reported EBITDA*
The Adjusted EBITDA* by segment was as follows (in USD millions, except where indicated):
||H1 FY 2020
| H1 FY 2020 Percentage of net revenue
|| H1 FY 2019Adjusted EBITDA*
||H1 FY 2019 Percentage of net revenue
Overall, H1 FY 2020 Adjusted EBITDA* was USD 50.1 million. The H1 FY 2020 Adjusted EBITDA* margin decreased to 8.0% from 14.5% in the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA* declined due to lower gross profit given the reduced volumes in the Americas and EMEA with a partial offset from lower operating expenses.
Adjusted Operating Expenses* reduced by USD 32.2 million compared to the previous year. The reduction is attributable to cost control measures, lower variable compensation and COVID-19 impacts. The impact of the global restructuring and streamlining initiative announced on August 5th, 2020 (known as Project Hermes) is expected to materialize from H2 FY 2020 onwards.
In H1 FY 2020, the Operating loss was USD 9.9 million, down from an Operating income of USD 84.9 million in H1 FY 2019. Reported EBITDA* was USD 31.8 million versus USD 128.2 million in H1 FY 2019.
The adjustments to bridge between reported EBITDA* in the Group’s financial statements and Adjusted EBITDA* are as follows (in USD millions):
||H1 FY 2020
||H1 FY 2019
| Restructuring Charges
| Exceptional Warranty Expenses
| Warranty Normalization Adjustments
| Timing Difference on FX Derivatives
In H1 FY 2020, the adjustments were in three categories. First, with respect to Restructuring Charges, the USD 15.4 million related to initiatives taken across the organization, mainly in respect of project Hermes, the Company’s global restructuring and streamlining initiative. Secondly, the Warranty Normalization Adjustments of USD -6.7 million represents the amount of warranty provisions made relative to the average actual warranty utilization for the last three years. Thirdly, the Timing Difference on FX Derivatives adjustment was USD 9.7 million in H1 FY 2020 and relates to mark to market differences on hedges.
Net Income / (Loss) and EPS
Net loss for H1 FY 2020 was USD 2.0 million (loss per share of USD 0.07), compared to Net income of USD 71.8 million (earnings per share of USD 2.45) for H1 FY 2019.
Cash Flow and Net Debt
Cash provided by operating activities was USD 56.6 million in H1 FY 2020 compared to USD 45.7 million in the prior year.
Free Cash Flow (excl. M&A) was USD 45.3 million in H1 FY 2020, an increase of USD 12.2 million YoY.
In H1 FY 2020, capital expenditure amounted to USD 11.3 million, 11.0% below the H1 FY 2019 level of USD 12.7 million, consistent with the Company’s asset-light business model. Cash generated from lower operating working capital was USD 32.1 million. Warranty and warranty settlement cash outs were USD 7.2 million, down from USD 23.4 million in the prior year as cash outs related to legacy component issues fell.
Net cash was USD 12.1 million compared to net debt of USD 99.4 million at the end of H1 FY 2019.
Additional revolving credit facilities of CHF 200 million were established during H1 FY 2020 and these facilities remain undrawn.
Global Restructuring & Streamlining Initiative (Project Hermes)
Project Hermes, the global initiative which is aimed at restructuring and streamlining the organization to increase efficiencies and optimize its cost structure, was announced on August 5th, 2020 and is proceeding according to plan.
Project Hermes targets to reduce the number of employees by approximately 12%, representing about 700 employees across all levels and regions of the Company, and is expected to result in annual run-rate savings of approximately USD 30 million from FY 2021 onwards.
Annual run-rate savings in Adjusted Operating Expenses* of USD 16 million are expected to be realized from FY 2021 onwards. In addition, annual run-rate savings in Cost of Goods Sold of USD 14 million are expected to be realized from FY 2021 onwards, helping to protect gross profit margins given lower revenues.
Savings in Adjusted Operating Expenses* of USD 5 million and in Cost of Goods Sold of USD 5 million are expected to materialize in H2 FY 2020.
Total restructuring charges are expected to be approximately USD 19 million of which USD 14.0 million were booked in H1 FY 2020; of this total, USD 0.7 million was cashed out in H1 FY 2020 with most of the remainder expected to be cashed out in H2 FY 2020.
In this context, the Group Executive Management has taken a 10% reduction in base salary for six months, and the members of the Board of Directors have likewise taken a 10% reduction in their base and committee fees for six months.
Update on Washington Department of Revenue (WADOR)
As noted in the Financial Report 2019, the Company has received a non-income tax assessment from the State of Washington Department of Revenue (WADOR) for approximately USD 22 million, including penalties and interest. The Company strongly disagrees with this assessment and believes it to be contradictory to applicable statutes and court rulings in similar cases. The Company is currently petitioning within the WADOR in an effort to resolve the matter. However, the Company believes resolution of the issue is likely to require an appeal to the Washington state court during H2 FY 2020. In order to file an appeal to the court, the Company must first make payment of the tax assessment which therefore is likely to be cashed out in H2 FY 2020. Although the Company cannot predict the ultimate outcome of this case, the Company believes that it is probable that the tax authority’s assessment will be overturned on appeal; therefore the Company has not established an accrual and furthermore expects to hold any payment made in order to file an appeal to the court as a prepayment in its balance sheet.
Distributions to Shareholders
After announcing to defer the decision in respect of the FY 2019 dividend during the FY 2019 results presentation in May 2020, the Board of Directors will propose a distribution of CHF 2.00 per share, equivalent to approximately 50% of FY 2019 Free Cash Flow (excl. M&A), to an Extraordinary General Meeting on November 24th, 2020. The Board considers this amount to be prudent in the context of the overall liquidity of the Company. If approved, the distribution will be paid out of capital contribution reserves and is exempt from Swiss withholding tax.
The share buyback program remains suspended.
FY 2020 Update
The Company stated in its press release announcing FY 2019 results on May 6th, 2020, that it was unable to estimate the FY 2020 net revenue impact from the COVID-19 crisis, but that it could have a potentially material adverse impact; as a result the Company did not provide guidance for FY 2020 at that time.
The Company continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on its customers and its global operations. Many uncertainties remain, both due to COVID-19 and due to the general business environment in key markets, such as North America, the UK, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, India, Brazil and other countries representing a significant part of Landis+Gyr’s revenue.
Accordingly, at this stage, the Company can only give an approximate indication of the outlook for revenue and margins for FY 2020. The Company expects that net revenue will be between USD 1.3 billion and USD 1.4 billion for FY 2020 with higher margins in H2 compared to H1 FY 2020, given improved operational leverage.
The half year FY 2020 earnings presentation, which forms part of this press release, is available on the Company’s website under www.landisgyr.com/investors.
Investor Webcast and Telephone Conference
The management of Landis+Gyr will host an investor/analyst call to discuss the Company’s results.
Date and time: October 12th, 2020 at 10:00 am CET
Speakers: Werner Lieberherr (Chief Executive Officer)
Jonathan Elmer (Chief Financial Officer)
Audio webcast: www.landisgyr.com/investors
Telephone: Europe: +41 (0)58 310 5000
UK: +44 (0)207 107 0613
US: +1 (1)631 570 5613
Please dial in 10–15 minutes before the start of the presentation and ask for “Landis+Gyrʼs first half year results 2020”.
SVP Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Phone +41 41 935 6396
Phone +41 43 244 81 40
Christian Waelti, Head of Investor Relations
Phone +41 41 935 6331
|Publication of Half Year Report 2020 andSustainability Report 2019/20
||October 28th, 2020
|Extraordinary General Meeting
||November 24th, 2020
||November 26th, 2020
|Dividend Record Date
||November 27th, 2020
|Dividend Payment Date
||November 30th, 2020
|Capital Markets Day
||January 27th, 2021
|Release of Results for Financial Year 2020
||May 5th, 2021
|Publication of Annual Report 2020 and
Invitation to AGM 2021
|May 28th, 2021
|Annual General Meeting 2021
||June 24th, 2021
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in Smart Metering, Grid Edge Intelligence and Smart Infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2019, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 5,500 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
MORE ON LANDIS+GYR, ETC.:
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....