Novo mesto, 23-11-2012 — /europawire.eu/ — The Management Board of Krka, d. d. held a press conference today presenting to the public the results of the Krka Group and the Krka Company for the first nine months of 2012, which the Krka Supervisory Board had discussed at its yesterday’s regular meeting. The Group sold EUR 813.9 million worth of products and services in the reported period, up 6% compared to the same period last year, and generated EUR 111.5 million of profit. The Krka Company sold EUR 752.3 million worth of products (up 7%) and generated EUR 107.6 million of profit.
The Group sold EUR 813.9 million worth of products and services in the first nine months, up EUR 45.8 million, or 6%, compared to the same period last year. Sales in markets outside Slovenia, which represent 91% of the Group’s total sales, were up EUR 54.0 million, or 8%, compared to last year.
The Krka Company sales amounted to EUR 752.3 million, up EUR 47.1 million, or 7%, compared to the same period last year.
Krka Group sales by Region
Krka’s leading sales region is Region East Europe, where Krka generated 29% of its total sales. This is where Krka recorded the highest relative as well as absolute sales growth among all its regions, as sales in the nine months to September amounted to EUR 239.1 million, up 26%. Region East Europe includes Krka’s largest individual market, the Russian Federation, where sales amounted to EUR 162.4 million, up 27% compared to the same period last year.
On EUR 205.9 million of sales, which is one quarter of total sales, the second largest sales region is Region Central Europe. Sales there decreased by 5% compared to the same period last year. Contributing EUR 196.9 million, Region West Europe and Overseas Markets is third in terms of sales value. Sales there were up 12% and represent 24% of total sales. Sales in Region South-East Europe amounted to EUR 102.9 million, which is 13% of Group sales and a decrease by 4% compared to the same period last year. Having amounted to EUR 69.3 million, sales in the domestic market decreased by 11% compared to the same period last year and represent 9% of Krka Group sales.
Krka Group sales by product and service group
The Krka Group sold EUR 677.1 million worth of prescription pharmaceuticals, 8% more than in the same period last year. Prescription pharmaceuticals represent 83% of Krka Group sales. The sale of prescription pharmaceuticals increased the most in Region East Europe (up 32%) and Region West Europe and Overseas Markets (up 11%), while in Region South-East Europe it remained at the same level as last year. In Regions Central Europe and Slovenia sales were down compared to the same period last year.
The top 10 best-selling prescription pharmaceuticals are Enap (enalapril), Atoris (atorvastatin), Lorista/Lavestra (losartan), Prenessa/Perineva (perindopril), Nolpaza (pantoprazole), Zyllt (clopidogrel), Emozul/Emanera (esomeprazole), Valsacor (valsartan), Lanzul/Lansoptol (lansoprazole) and Zalasta/Zolrix (olanzapine).
The sale of non-prescription products was down 3% compared to the same period last year, to EUR 79.1 million, which represents one tenth of Group sales. On sales worth EUR 32.2 million, an increase by 13%, animal health products contributed 4% to total Group sales. Health-resort and tourist services contributed a further EUR 24.7 million, which is a decrease by 9% compared to the same period last year and represents 3% of total Krka Group sales.
The Group recorded EUR 143.4 million of operating profit. Pre-tax profit amounted to EUR 136.5 million, down 7% compared to the same period last year.
The Group generated EUR 111.5 million of profit in the period January–September 2012, a decrease by 3% compared to the same period last year, and the Krka Company generated EUR 107.6 million of profit for the period, down 1%.
The Group’s profit margin was 13.7% (Krka Company 14.3%), the EBIT margin 17.6% (16.3%) and the EBITDA margin 25.9% (23.2%). ROE at Group level was 12.7% (Krka Company 12.3%), with ROA at 9.5% (9.7%).
Research and development
In the nine months of 2012 Krka acquired first marketing authorisations for 11 new products in 20 dosage forms and strengths, and obtained 455 new marketing authorisations for 97 products in different markets.
They obtained marketing authorisations for seven new prescription pharmaceuticals in 16 pharmaceutical dosage forms and strengths. The range of products for the treatment of high blood pressure was supplemented with the fixed-dose combination of olmesartan and the diuretic hydrochlorothiazide, in the form of film-coated tablets in four strengths, which was approved in nine European countries. In 17 European countries they obtained marketing authorisations for Karbis (candesartan) tablets in four strengths, and acquired marketing authorisations for valsartan film-coated tablets in four strengths. Prenessa Q-Tab (perindopril) in two strengths, in the new form of orodispersible tablets, which makes the medicine easier to take, was approved in nine European countries, and Atoris (atorvastatin), a medicine treating cardiovascular diseases, was authorised in the form of film-coated tablets in three strengths in 12 European countries.
In all the markets of West Europe they acquired marketing authorisations for sildenafil orodispersible tablets in three strengths, a medicine for erectile dysfunction, and they also acquired new marketing authorisations for the antidiabetic pioglitazone, which treats type-2 diabetes.
Having obtained marketing authorisations for the new medicines capecitabine and exemestane, Krka entered the area of oncology medications. Capecitabine in the form of film-coated tablets in three strengths is a substance treating different kinds of cancer, including colon and stomach cancer, and breast cancer. Exemestane in the form of 25 mg film-coated tablets is used to treat early and advanced hormone-dependant breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
As to antipsychotics, they obtained additional marketing authorisations in seven European countries for ziprasidone capsules in four strengths, and with respect to proton pump inhibitors, pantoprazole was authorised in the form of gastro-resistant tablets in six European countries.
New marketing authorisations were also obtained in the reported period for key non-prescription product brands: for Herbion Iceland Moss syrup, for Herbion Ivy syrup in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus and Moldova, for Bilobil 120 mg capsules in Estonia, for herbal Palprostes soft gel capsules in the Russian Federation, for the analgesic Nalgesin in six countries of West Europe and in Croatia, Albania, Moldova and Serbia, for Septolete plus spray in Belarus, Serbia, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan, and for Septolete plus honey and lime lozenges in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Armenia and Romania. New marketing authorisations were also acquired for products of the Duovit and Pikovit brands in South Africa.
With respect to animal health products, they obtained a first marketing authorisation for the new product Misoxin (doxycycline) in the form of oral powder, which was approved in the Russian Federation. Fypryst (fipronil) was authorised in the new form of cutaneous spray, treating and preventing flea, tick and lice infestations in cats and dogs, and in 11 countries of Western Europe Krka also obtained marketing authorisations for the fipronil spot-on solution in five strengths. In Germany they obtained a marketing authorisation for their new product florfenicol minidose for cattle in the form of solution for injection 450 mg/1 ml, which is a new strength that allows for an easier administration of the medicine. The probiotic product Animavit in the form of water soluble granules was approved in 27 European countries. In Azerbaijan they obtained the marketing authorisation for Giraxa (colistin), a water soluble powder for the preparation of oral solution, treating bacterial infections in farm animals, in Croatia they acquired the marketing authorisation for Toltarox (toltrazurile) in the form of oral suspension, preventing and treating coccidiosis in newborn pigs, while in Serbia and Kazakhstan they secured a new marketing authorisation for Rycarfa (carprofen), which is used as a pain reliever and in degenerative changes of the musculoskeletal system as well as after operations. In the Russian Federation they also acquired the marketing authorisation for Tiavalt (tiamulin) water soluble granules 450 mg/g for the preparation of medicated drinking water, preventing and treating chronic respiratory disease in poultry and treating the gastrointestinal and respiratory infection complex in pigs. The Kvestigin (amoxicillin) oral powder, treating infections in pigs and broilers, was authorised in Slovenia.
In the first nine months of 2012 the Krka Group allocated EUR 95.2 million to investments, of which the controlling company invested EUR 41.3 million and subsidiaries EUR 53.9 million. The majority are increasing and modernising Krka’s production capacity and research and development capacity. Investments of the highest value are expected in the final quarter, while the actual full-year investment spending will presumably be lower than planned, a result of good pricing conditions negotiated with suppliers and contractors.
In June this year work started on the largest investment in Krka’s history – the new oral solid dosage pharmaceutical production plant called Notol 2, which is being built at Krka’s central location in Novo mesto, Slovenia. The 55,000 m2 plant is worth EUR 200 million and will have the target capacity of 4.5 billion finished products per year.
Also ongoing is the investment into Krka’s subsidiary Farma GRS, d. o. o., founded together with partners in a project aimed at advancing the pharmaceutical industry. In the project worth EUR 45 million, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund with just over EUR 10 million, new research and development capacity and production capacity is being set up at Krka’s location in Ločna, Slovenia. The newly founded company will set up the infrastructure for developing new products and technologies related to pharmaceutical chemistry and technology.
At Krka’s location in Krško, Slovenia work started on the construction of the Sinteza 1 plant, which will increase their API and intermediates production capacity. In the investment worth just over EUR 85 million, they will construct an API production plant and the infrastructure required for production purposes. The Sinteza 1 plant will allow for production flexibility, facilitating a highly time-efficient transfer to the production of new APIs and intermediates, and will foster production in a controlled environment, consistent with the European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use (REACH). Production in the new plant will start at the end of 2014.
One of the most important ongoing investments of the Krka Group is the construction of a new plant and the expansion of the logistics centre in the Russian Federation, Krka-Rus 2. The investment is worth an estimated EUR 135 million and will consolidate Krka’s position as a domestic producer of pharmaceuticals in the country. The plant’s target production capacity is 1.8 billion tablets and capsules per year, and it is planned to be completed at the end of 2013.
At the end of September 2012 the Krka Group had 9,267 employees, an increase by 319, or 4%, from the beginning of the year. The number of Krka employees increased in the reported period by 126 in Slovenia and by 193 abroad. Krka’s subsidiaries and representative offices outside Slovenia employ 49% of the Group’s team, with 51% of the Group’s employees having university or higher academic degrees.
Currently there are 73 employees enrolled postgraduate studies co-funded by Krka, 339 being enrolled into part-time studies in total. Since the beginning of the year, 33 employees had completed their studies.
Investor and shares information
At the end of September 2012 Krka had a total of 68,898 shareholders. International investors increased their shareholdings the most over the reported period, reaching over 18% of Krka’s shares at the end of September, which is their largest stake to date. Individual domestic investors, investment companies, funds, and other domestic companies, on the other hand, have decreased their holdings in the reported period.
In the first nine months of 2012 Krka repurchased 191,414 treasury shares. On 30 September 2012 it thus held a total of 2,215,772 treasury shares, which is 6.25% of its share capital. The Company Management Board will continue repurchasing treasury shares, as the authorisation it was granted by the General Meeting allows for buybacks up to 10% of the Company’s share capital.
In the reported period Krka’s share price peaked at the beginning of January, when it traded at EUR 52.70, and hit its low in July, when it stood at EUR 41.40. On 30 September 2012 Krka traded at EUR 49.80 and its market capitalisation was EUR 1.8 billion. Deals in Krka generated an average daily trading volume of EUR 0.6 million over the period.
Since April this year Krka has also been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. During the initial months of the listing trading in Warsaw was scarce but in September it stepped up considerably. The Management Board emphasizes that it is not considering selling its treasury shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Estimated realisation of business objectives for 2012
Full-year sales of the Krka Group are expected to reach the planned EUR 1,134 million, which is up 6% compared to the last year. Given the demanding situation in Krka’s sales markets and the volatility of certain foreign currency exchange rates, we estimate that the achieved full-year profit will be slightly lower than the planned EUR 170 million. As a result of good pricing conditions negotiated with equipment suppliers and contractors, actual investment spending is expected to be approximately one fifth lower than the planned EUR 200 million, with the content of the investment plan remaining unchanged. At the end of the year the Group will have an estimated 9,565 employees, 49% outside Slovenia.
Krka Group plans for 2013
The Group plans the 2013 sales to grow 6% to EUR 1,202 million, an increase by EUR 68 million from sales expectations for 2012. Investments are planned to amount to EUR 180 million. Of the ongoing investments that will continue into 2013, the largest are the construction of the Notol 2 plant at the Ločna location in Novo mesto, the expansion of chemical production to the location in Krško, and the construction of the new logistics centre with the new solid dosage forms production plant in Krka’s subsidiary Krka-Rus in the Russian Federation. The largest investment project started in 2013 will be the construction of a new water preparation plant in Novo mesto. Both in Slovenia and abroad the number of employees is planned to increase in 2013, together by a total of 6%.
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....