Prague, 8-8-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — Komerční banka reported today consolidated net profit attributable to shareholders of CZK 6.4 billion for the first six months of 2014, up 1.2% year on year. The number of the Bank’s clients rose by 22,000 to 1,609,000, while the KB Group as a whole was serving 2.5 million clients. The volume of client deposits1 grew by 8.0% to CZK 638.6 billion, and loans to clients expanded by 3.5% to CZK 491.8 billion.
“I am pleased that clients appreciate our offer of reliable and convenient services designed to serve their needs and best interests over the long term. As measured by the growing number of clients and assets under management, as well as by an increasing volume of retail lending, the half-year results are excellent. Nevertheless, and despite the good state of the domestic economy, the financial environment in the first half of the year was more difficult than we had expected. This was due most of all to a further decline in interest rates and delayed recovery in corporates’ demand for loans. All in all, KB Group’s position has continued to strengthen, and we stand ready and able to help clients to fulfil their financial goals,” said Albert Le Dirac’h, KB’s Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
Highlights of the second quarter
- The number of KB’s clients has been rising. The Bank was serving 1,609,000 clients in the first half of the year, up by 22,000 year over year. This gain was primarily driven by clients’ positive acceptance of the enhanced MojeOdměny (MyRewards) rewards programme.
- KB was successful in the market for lending to individuals. The volume of mortgages to individuals surpassed the level of CZK 150 billion as it rose by 10.1% year on year to CZK 151.2 billion. The volume of consumer financing provided through KB and ESSOX grew by 4.4% to CZK 28.7 billion, thereby outperforming the growth of the market as a whole.
- Clients of KB are benefiting from advantageous funding programmes for various target groups prepared in co-operation with international institutions. Most recently, companies employing young people at the beginnings of their careers may obtain access to lower-cost funding on the back of KB’s agreement with the European Investment Bank (EuroPremium Young Programme). This will complement the range of KB’s existing such offers directed to innovative companies, municipalities, housing co-operatives, exporters or small and medium enterprises.
KB Group’s consolidated revenues diminished by a slight 2.3% to CZK 15.2 billion. Within that category, and despite volume growth in lending and deposits, net interest income increased by just 0.3%. Interest income suffered from the gradual decline in market interest rates. Fees and commissions income dropped by 3.5% as a growing number of clients took advantage of the MojeOdměny loyalty programme. The environment where the CZK exchange rate and short-term interest rates were locked was not favourable for generating gains from financial operations, and these decreased year on year by 18.8%.
KB achieved further savings in operating expenditures, which came down by 1.3% to CZK 6.3 billion. The cost of risk fell by 19.1% to CZK 0.8 billion as favourable conditions in corporate segment allowed for reducing the volume of provisions created.
As of 30 June 2014, the Group’s Core Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio according to Basel III standards stood at a strong 16.7%, and the ratio of net loans to deposits (excluding client assets in pension funds) was 76.3%.
Comments on business and financial results
The published financial data are from unaudited consolidated results under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE OF KB GROUP
The Czech economy in the first half of the year continued its gradual recovery, which began to manifest itself in increased creation of new jobs as well as in higher investments into production capacities. Demand for Czech production grew both domestically and abroad. Inflation remained extremely low and the Czech crown’s exchange rate was stable, limited as it was by the central bank’s intervention regime. Lending to individuals in the banking system accelerated slightly, but the pace of growth in corporate lending was slower at the end of June compared with the end of 2013. Corporations were financing their increased investments mostly from cash reserves created in prior periods and in some cases on the bond market. Thus, the expected acceleration in lending did not yet occur. Household deposits at banks further strengthened, as did the volumes of savings and investments in mutual and pension funds and life insurance. The growth of deposit volumes in the corporate segment within the banking system was especially seen from financial institutions and the public sector. Meanwhile the volume of deposits from private non-financial corporations remained stable.
Developments in the client portfolio and distribution networks
As of the end of June 2014, KB Group was serving 2.5 million clients on a consolidated basis. Standalone KB recorded 1,609,000 clients (+1.4% year on year), of which 1,357,000 were individuals. The remaining 253,000 customers were comprised of entrepreneurs, businesses and corporations (including municipalities and associations). Modrá pyramida was attending to 569,000 customers, and the number of pension insurance participants at KB Penzijní společnost reached 559,000. ESSOX’s services were being used by 281,000 active clients.
Komerční banka’s clients had at their disposal 400 banking branches (including one branch for corporate clients in Slovakia), 734 ATMs, plus full-featured direct banking channels supported by two call centres. The number of clients using at least one direct banking channel (such as internet or telephone banking) reached 1,223,000 by the end of June 2014 and corresponds to 76.0% of all clients. Customers held 1,570,000 active payment cards, of which 200,000 were credit cards. The number of active credit cards issued by ESSOX came to 132,000, and consumer financing from ESSOX was available through its network of 2,800 merchants. Modrá pyramida’s customers had at their disposal 212 points of sale and 1,044 advisors. SG Equipment Finance (SGEF) was providing its leasing services via nine branches (two of which are in Slovakia), as well as through KB’s network.
Loans to customers
The total gross volume of loans provided by KB Group expanded year on year by 3.5% to CZK 491,8 billion. Mortgages added most to the portfolio’s growth while consumer lending also grew. Corporate lending activities expanded mainly in Slovakia2.
In the segment of loans to individuals, the portfolio of mortgages to individuals rose by 10.1% year on year to CZK 151.2 billion as clients preferred mortgages over building savings loans in the environment of low interest rates. The volume of Modrá pyramida’s loan portfolio thus dropped by 13.0% to CZK 40.8 billion. The Group was successful in developing consumer lending, and the volume provided by KB and ESSOX grew by 4.4% to CZK 28.7 billion.
The total volume of loans provided by KB Group to businesses rose by 3.1% to CZK 266.5 billion. The overall volume of credit granted by KB to (medium-sized and large) corporate clients rose by 3.3% to CZK 216.5 billion, inclusive of factor finance outstanding at Factoring KB. Within this total, lending in Slovakia grew at the fastest pace. Lending to small businesses declined by 1.3% to CZK 28.2 billion. Total credit and leasing amounts outstanding at SGEF rose by 6.9% year over year to CZK 21.8 billion.
Amounts due to customers and assets under management
The total volume of deposits3 on KB Group’s balance sheet rose by 8.0% year on year to CZK 638.6 billion. Deposits from businesses climbed by 9.7% to CZK 355.1 billion. This category was influenced by the inflow of large volume placements from public and financial institutions, although there was slowing in this category during the second quarter. Deposits at KB from individual clients rose by 6.6% to CZK 167.8 billion, and the deposit book of Modrá pyramida added 0.9% year on year to reach CZK 72.1 billion. Client assets in the Transformed fund managed by KB Penzijní společnost (which are consolidated in the KB Group accounts) grew by 11.6% to CZK 38.0 billion.
Total technical reserves in life insurance at Komerční pojišťovna expanded by 30.1% to CZK 40.7 billion. The volumes in mutual funds held by KB clients (and managed by IKS KB and Amundi) increased by 14.4% to CZK 34.2 billion.
FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF KB GROUP
Total net banking income decreased in the first half of the year by 2.3% to CZK 15,154 million. Among the main reasons for the decline were very low market interest rates, which even continued to move lower through the year’s first half. The trend of decreasing prices for basic banking services continued. Also contributing to lower banking income were the growing use of on-line banking and popularity of client rewards, as well as subdued activity on the financial markets caused by the central bank’s anchoring the exchange rate and interest rates. Contributing positively, however, were the increasing volumes of deposits and other assets under management and the growing volume of the lending portfolio especially in the retail segment.
Net interest income was up by0.3% to CZK 10,614 million and was underpinned by growing volumes of loans and deposits. The low interest rates prevailing on the market continued to push in the negative direction through the first half-year, however, thus limiting yields on reinvested deposits. The net interest margin, computed as the ratio of net interest income to interest-earning assets reported on the balance sheet, therefore decreased to 2.6% in the first half of 2014 from 2.9% one year earlier.
Net income from fees and commissions declined by 3.5% to CZK 3,402 million. KB expanded its MojeOdměny client rewards programme, and that effectively drove down fee income from deposit products. The impact on income from transactions was compensated by an increased number of payments. Since the beginning of 2013, the Bank also has been offering consumer loans and mortgages without administration fees for those products. On the other hand, KB saw increased activity and thus better fee income from trade finance, loan syndications, and transactions with payment cards. Growth in the volume of client savings in life insurance policies and mutual funds boosted income from cross-selling.
Net gains from financial operations dropped by 18.8% to CZK 1,077 million. Influenced by CNB measures, low volatility of exchange rates and interest rates limited clients’ demand for financial hedging and the potential to generate profits from trading. Furthermore, the prior year comparative base had been slightly increased from the sale of Italian government bonds. Net gains from FX payments reflected narrower average spreads.
Total operating expenditures declined by 1.3% to CZK 6,325 million. Personnel expenses were higher by a slight 0.6%, at CZK 3,334 million. The average number of employees diminished by 0.9% to 8,545. General administrative expenses declined by 5.6% to CZK 2,103 million. The main savings were achieved in real estate costs and telecommunications. The category “Depreciation, impairment and disposal of fixed assets” was up by 2.5% to CZK 888 million, and this increase was mainly driven by new software applications.
Gross operating income for the first six months declined by 3.0% to CZK 8,829 million.
Cost of risk further declined by 19.1% to CZK 780 million, reaching 32 basis points in relative terms as measured over the average volume of the portfolio. Risk costs remained solid in retail and the environment in corporate segment was favourable.
Income from shares in associated undertakings rose by 28.4% to CZK 95 million thanks to an increase in profit at Komerční pojišťovna which mirrors its business successes. The proportion of profit attributable to clients of the Transformed fund of KB Penzijní společnost came to CZK 248 million, down by 4.2% as low interest rates limited yields from the fund’s portfolio.
Income taxes decreased by 10.5% to CZK 1,304 million.
At CZK 6,591 million, KB Group’s consolidated net profit for the first half of 2014 was higher by 1.5% in comparison with the same period of 2013. Of this amount, CZK 205 million was profit attributable to holders of minority stakes in KB’s subsidiaries (+12.0%).Profit attributable to the Bank’s shareholders totalled CZK 6,386 million, which is 1.2% more than in the first half of the previous year.
Statement of financial position
The comparison period for the balance sheet under IFRS is the end of the previous year. Therefore, unless otherwise indicated, the following text provides a comparison with the close of 2013.
As of 30 June 2014, KB Group’s total assets had increased by 1.6% for the year to date to CZK 877.6 billion.
Amounts due from banks dropped by 10.3% to CZK 112.8 billion. The largest component of this item consisted of placements with central banks in relation to reverse repo operations.
Financial assets at fair value through profit or loss grew by 5.8% to CZK 39.3 billion. That portfolio comprises the Group’s proprietary trading positions.
At CZK 472.9 billion, total net loans and advances remained at a virtually flat level in comparison to the end of 2013. The gross amount of client loans and advances was up by a marginal 0.1%, at CZK 491.8 billion. The share of standard loans within that total climbed to 92.5% (CZK 454.7 billion) while the proportion of loans rated watch was 2.0% (CZK 9.9 billion). Loans under special review (substandard, doubtful and loss) comprised 5.5% of the portfolio, with volume of CZK 27.2 billion. The volume of provisions created for loans reached CZK 19.1 billion, which was 2.9% more than at the end of 2013.
The portfolio of financial assets available for sale (AFS) shrank by 45.4% to CZK 77.2 billion. Meanwhile, the volume of securities in the held-to-maturity (HTM) portfolio increased by CZK 69.2 billion to CZK 73.4 billion. These effects were mainly due to reclassification from the AFS to HTM portfolio of certain debt securities in the nominal value of CZK 56.6 billion that the Group intends to hold until their maturity. The change was carried out in the first quarter of 2014. The reclassification was intended to limit volatility of regulatory capital in accordance with the Basel III regulatory framework while respecting all the rules of international account standards. The securities were reclassified at fair value. The corresponding AFS revaluation reserve in the shareholders’ equity of CZK 5.0 billion has been retained in other comprehensive income and included into the carrying value of securities held to maturity. Such amounts are amortised over the remaining maturities of these securities.
Of the CZK 77.2 billion total volume of debt securities in the AFS portfolio, Czech government bonds comprised CZK 42.1 billion and foreign government bonds CZK 8.6 billion. Of the CZK 73.4 billion total volume of debt securities in the HTM portfolio, Czech government bonds comprised CZK 65.7 billion and foreign government bonds CZK 7.7 billion.
The net book value of tangible fixed assets slipped by 3.0% to CZK 7.6 billion, while that of intangible fixed assets declined by 3.3% to CZK 3.6 billion. Goodwill, which primarily derives from the acquisitions of Modrá pyramida, SGEF and ESSOX, remained unchanged at CZK 3.8 billion.
Total liabilities were 1.3% higher in comparison to the end of 2013 and reached CZK 777.3 billion. Amounts due to customers grew by 1.1% to CZK 656.5 billion. The volume outstanding of issued securities decreased by 4.4% to CZK 21.4 billion. The Group’sliquidity, as measured by the ratio of net loans to deposits, was 76.3% (72.0% if including client assets in the transformed pension fund).
Shareholders’ equity rose for the year to date by 3.9% to CZK 100.3 billion. KB paid out CZK 8.7 billion in dividends, which was more than offset by the generation of net profit and increase in revaluation gains on the AFS portfolio and cash flow hedges (both of which represent primarily reinvestment of client deposits) due to a decrease in market yields compared with the end of 2013. As of 30 June 2014, KB held in treasury 238,672 of its own shares, constituting 0.63% of the registered capital.
With effect from 2014, Czech banks are subject to capital requirements according to EU regulations implementing the Basel IIIregulatory framework. Consolidated regulatory capital for the capital adequacy calculation stood at CZK 63.8 billion as of 30 June 2014. This amount includes the current year’s profit, which is adjusted with a provision for the dividend. That is in accordance with applicable regulations, and the provision is set at the 69.8% level of the dividend payout ratio from last year’s profit. KB Group’s regulatory capital was composed solely of Core Tier 1 equity. The capital adequacy, as well as the Core Tier 1 capital ratio under Basel III standards, stood at a high 16.7%.
As measured by the newly defined Liquidity Coverage Ratio, the level of KB’s liquidity safely met requirements established by the Basel III framework throughout the first half.
The General Meeting held on 30 April 2014 approved (as presented) the Board of Directors’ report on the Bank’s business activity and state of its assets for the year 2013. Furthermore, the General Meeting approved the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2013 and distribution of net profit of 2013, including a dividend payment of CZK 8.7 billion, which amounted to CZK 230 per share. In connection with the re-codification of company law, the General Meeting approved the contracts of service between Komerční banka and members of the Supervisory Board and the contracts of service between Komerční banka and members of the Audit Committee. Shareholders decided again about the conditions for acquisition into treasury of the Bank’s shares.
Consolidated results as of 30 June 2014 under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
|Profit and Loss Statement (CZK million, unaudited)
||Change year on year
|Net interest income
|Net fees and commissions
|Net gains from financial operations
|Net banking income
|General administrative expenses
|Depreciation, impairment and disposal of fixed assets
|Gross operating income
|Cost of risk
|Net operating income
|Profit on subsidiaries and associates
|Share in profit of pension scheme beneficiaries
|Profit before income taxes
|Net profit attributable to the Bank’s shareholders
|Balance Sheet (CZK million, unaudited)
||31 Dec 2013
||30 June 2014
||Change year to date
|Cash and balances with central bank
|Amounts due from banks
|Loans and advances to customers (net)
|Liabilities and shareholders’ equity
|Amounts due to banks
|Amounts due to customers
|Key ratios and indicators
||30 June 2013
||30 June 2014
||Change year on year
|Capital adequacy (CNB)*
|Tier 1 ratio (CNB)*
|Total risk weighted assets (CZK billion)*
|Risk weighted assets for credit risk (CZK billion)*
|Net interest margin (NII/average interest-bearing assets)
|Loans (net) / deposits ratio
|Loans (net) / deposits ratio excluding client assets in Transformed fund
|Cost / income ratio
|Return on average equity (ROAE)
|Adjusted return on average equity (adjusted ROAE)**
|Return on average assets (ROAA)
|Earnings per share (CZK)
|Average number of employees during the period
|Number of branches (KB standalone in the Czech Republic)
|Number of ATMs
|Number of clients (KB standalone)
* According to Basel II methodology in 2013, Basel III since 2014
** Computed as net profit attributable to equity holders divided by average Group shareholders’ equity less minority equity, cash flow hedging and revaluation of available-for-sale securities.
|Business performance in retail segment – overview
||30 June 2014
||Change year on year
|Mortgages to individuals
||– volume of loans outstanding
||CZK 151.2 billion
|– number of loans outstanding
|Building savings loans (MPSS)
||– volume of loans outstanding
||CZK 40.8 billion
|– number of loans outstanding
|Consumer loans (KB + ESSOX)
||– volume of loans outstanding
||CZK 28.7 billion
|Small business loans
||– volume of loans outstanding
||CZK 28.2 billion
|Total active credit cards
|– of which to individuals
|Total active debit cards
|Insurance premiums written (KP)
||CZK 7.0 billion
Financial calendar for 2014:
- 6 November 2014: Publication of 9M 2014 and 3Q 2014 results
1) Excluding repo operations with clients
2) There was a slight contribution to the CZK growth rates for loans and deposits (mainly in corporate segments) from revaluation of instruments denominated in foreign currencies. This reflects the weaker CZK following CNB intervention in November 2013.
3) Excluding repo operations with clients. Total amounts due from clients expanded by 8.2% year on year to CZK 656.5 billion.
- Digi Communications NV Announces Availability of the 2021 Preliminary Annual Report (including the Company’s audited non-statutory Consolidated financial statements issued as per IFRS EU)
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Caravel Capital Investments Inc. Founding Partner to Speak at Secure Spectrum Hedge Fund Seminar
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....