- #JETZTMAGENTA – Deutsche Telekom spearheads the digital revolution
- Products and services displayed at the stand for fun-and-games extravaganza
- Thrilling live show offers highlights for all the family
BONN, 30-Aug-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — With its pioneering role in the digital revolution, #JETZTMAGENTA is Deutsche Telekom’s slogan at the IFA, the leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances in Berlin (1 to 6 September). The magenta world of products and extensive portfolio of Europe’s leading telecommunications provider are coming together to create a fascinating extravaganza for the whole family in Hall 21A and the adjoining outdoor zone. Whether they’re looking for a first-hand glimpse at all the latest products and services related to favorites like MagentaEINS, MagentaENTERTAINMENT and MagentaSERVICE, searching for information on future-oriented topics, keen to try out interactive exhibits or seeking out famous faces from social media, together with sport and live music on the Deutsche Telekom stage, visitors are certainly spoiled for choice.
“We have taken our brand showcase to an even higher level,” says Antje Hundhausen, Vice President for 3D Brand Experience. “This is made clear the moment you set foot in our IFA booth. We have styled ourselves as a cutting-edge, innovative digital lifestyle brand with an ethereal concept that blurs the boundaries between the outer and inner worlds, reality and virtuality, analogue and digital communication. This magical mix will create some unique moments at the IFA that will have to be shared.”
The theme behind this year’s brand showcase, produced in partnership with Meiré und Meiré creative agency, is convergence. Deutsche Telekom’s entire 2,500 square-meter booth revolves around merging fixed and mobile services and the internet. Visitors can experience the advantages of converging services, such as those rolled into MagentaEINS, in the everyday digital world.
Highlights of the brand showcase include:
- Spotlight on the new MagentaEINS special offering – symbolized by two impressive six-meter-high, mirrored “1”s in- and outdoors.
- MagentaMusik 360 Carousel: Using VR goggles, music fans can submerge themselves in 360° concert videos, while the revolving carousel movement constantly alters their perspective.
- The MagentaENTERTAINMENT zone presents an impressively wide range of TV, VR, sports and music – with some very exciting new developments.
- Love Magenta: The merchandise shop (lovemagenta.com) selling fashion, accessories and gadgets – all in magenta, of course.
Thrilling live infotainment stage programme
The main stage will offer visitors a dynamic and wide-ranging infotainment programme. The focus is on interactive product shows packed with live demonstrations, new talk formats and fun events that will fascinate and absorb visitors. The fringe program will show off the latest innovations in wearable high-tech in an impressive fashion fusion performance and offer digital jam sessions giving visitors the chance to create their own sounds and share them on social media. There are plenty of famous names in the line-up too, with major influencers and YouTube stars such as Lukas Rieger, Felix von der Laden, Caro Daur and Riccardo Simonetti, internationally renowned musician Milow and of course a return visit by soccer stars from FC Bayern Munich.
Visit Deutsche Telekom’s booth in Hall 21a at the IFA trade show in Berlin from 1-6 September to experience our products and services live. Deutsche Telekom’s entire presence at the trade fair is carbon-neutral − all CO2 emissions generated in setting up and operating the booth are fully offset by carbon-reduction projects abroad.
SOURCE: Deutsche Telekom AG
Telephone +49 228 181 49494
E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org