Stockholm, Sweden, 11-8-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — Hexagon reports EUR 635.6 million net sales in January – June 2014
Second quarter 2014
- Net sales amounted to 635.6 MEUR (635.1)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 6 per cent in Measurement Technologies (MT)
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 139.6 MEUR (131.6)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 131.5 MEUR (122.9)
- Net earnings amounted to 105.1 MEUR (99.5)
- Earnings per share increased by 4 per cent to 0.29 EUR (0.28)
The interim report for the second quarter 2014 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
For further information please contact:
Carl Gustafsson, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB,
46 8 601 26 27, email@example.com
Kristin Christensen, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Hexagon AB,
1 404 554 0972, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has more than 14,000employees in over 40 countries and net sales of about 2,400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, construction, safety and security, automotive and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.