FLSmidth to deliver a complete cement production line to Power Cement Limited in Pakistan
COPENHAGEN, 02-Jun-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — FLSmidth has been awarded an order from Power Cement Limited, part of the Arif Habib Group in Pakistan, for engineering, procurement and supply of equipment for a 7,700 tonnes per day production line comprising two projects; clinker production and cement production & dispatch. The new production line will expand the two existing lines located in Nooriabad north-east of Karachi, Pakistan.
The order includes a complete range of equipment from crushing to packing and cement loading. FLSmidth will also supply equipment from the company’s own product brands, such as planetary gear units from FLSmidth MAAG Gear, fabric filters from FLSmidth Airtech, a control system and plant automation from FLSmidth Automation, weighing and metering systems from FLSmidth Pfister, and a fully automated packing plant with GIROMAT® packers from FLSmidth Ventomatic.
“The new production line underlines FLSmidth’s strong position in Pakistan. It will emphasise the value of a highly efficient modern cement plant with minimised environmental impact and our state of the art quality control system for cement. We look forward to cooperating with Power Cement and the Arif Habib Group, which is considered to be one of the leading groups in Pakistan,” says Per Mejnert Kristensen, Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division.
- Total order size: more than EUR 90 million
- Scope: a complete state-of-the-art cement production line with the latest environmental pollution control systems and technology for the highest levels of energy efficiency and maintainability
- Equipment: ATOX® 55 vertical mill for raw grinding, ATOX® 25 vertical mill for coal grinding, EV(TM) 250×250 Hammer Impact Crusher, stacker and reclaimer systems for storage, ROTAX-2® rotary kiln with low NOx ILC calciner, JETFLEX® burner prepared for future RDF alternative fuel, FLSmidth Cross-Bar® cooler, and two OK(TM) 39-4 vertical mills for cement grinding
- Plant capacity: 7,700 tonnes per day
- Customer: Power Cement Limited
- Geography: Nooriabad, Pakistan
- The order will be fully executed by the end of 2018
Kristoffer Bohr Grønbæk
Mobile: +45 3093 1427
Per Mejnert Kristensen
Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division
Phone: +45 3618 1800
FLSmidth is the market-leading supplier of productivity to the global mining and cement industries. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in more than 50 countries, FLSmidth delivers engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers worldwide. Productivity, sustainability, and quality are focus areas for FLSmidth and its 12,000 employees. The company generated revenue of DKK 18 billion in 2016. Read more on www.flsmidth.com