RIGA, 15-Jun-2018 — /EuropaWire/ — Within the framework of the solutions distribution development, ELKO opens a competency centre in Kiev, Ukraine – ELKO Smart Center, the chief task of which will be acquainting partners and customers with currently important developments of manufacturers from the extensive product portfolio of ELKO, as well as the preparation of pilot projects and conducting of training events.
ELKO Smart Center includes a showroom, a conference hall and a data centre. Here, the following will be offered for the attention of resellers and system integrators, as well as corporate customers from different industries:
- on-place as well as a remote demonstration of ready solutions;
- testing of possible scenarios and their integration;
- preparation of pilot implementations or prototypes;
- samples for approbation directly in the infrastructure of the customer;
- seminars and training courses in different directions;
- platform for holding events.
“We see our mission as not only being a reliable supplier of high-tech IT solutions on the Ukrainian market but also aim to share our accumulated experience and knowledge with our partners and potential customers, acquainting them with the best practices and helping to create efficient solutions,” Angelika Rubezhova, Director General of ELKO Ukraine.
ELKO Smart Center allows our partners to get acquainted with ready solutions and test samples in:
- Safety Systems;
- Data Centre Infrastructure;
- Cloud Solutions;
- Smart City;
- Smart Building;
- Biometric Identification;
- Internet of Things.
“On the basis of the competency centre, we create a platform for demonstrating advanced developments and cooperation with our partners – manufacturers and system integrators – for the purpose of testing prototypes and implementing pilot projects to solve business tasks set for corporate customers,” Yuri Motrich, Director for Project Distribution Development of ELKO Ukraine
Currently, the showroom of ELKO Smart Center presents:
- complex analytical solutions from Axis Communications and Bosch for retail chains;
- different scenarios for using video analytics and biometric identification with the use of products from Milestone, Neurotechnology and 2N;
- solutions from Bosch and Arthur Holm for congress systems;
- equipment from Eaton, Mikrotik, Supermicro, Seagate, TP-Link and WD for data centres;
- ESET cybersecurity solutions;
- e-ticket system based on Ridango products;
- solutions from Kramer for commutation of audio and video signals;
- IoT solutions for data collection and processing based on LoRaWAN technology from Nordic Automation Systems (NAS).
Further on, ELKO Smart Center will present solutions from manufacturers, such as Advantech, HGST, Lenovo Data Center Group, Technoaware, Samsung, etc.
“The capabilities of these and other technologies are demonstrated in practice at ELKO Smart Center. Also, on the basis of this competency centre, developers and manufacturers may organise and conduct training events of different formats for audiences of up to 50 persons,” Evgeny Severinovsky, ELKO Smart Center Director.
Shortly, ELKO Smart Center will start training courses in physical security systems, including possibilities and specific features of solution deployment from Axis, Bosch, Milestone, Neurotechnology. ELKO already offers the certified course Fundamentals of Network Video Surveillance from the Academy of Axis Communications programme, and the Axis Academy Design will be conducted shortly.
The ELKO Group is one of the region’s largest distributors of IT products and solutions, representing 210 IT manufacturers, and providing a wide range of products and services to more than 7 700 retailers, local computer manufacturers, system integrators and enterprises within various sectors in 31 countries across Europe and Central Asia.
SOURCE: ELKO Grupa AS
+371 6709 3230