Registration discount through October 1st, 2015
GRENOBLE, 24-9-2015 — /EuropaWire/ —
WHO/WHAT: The Design and Verification Conference (DVCon) & Exhibition Europe is the leading European event covering the application of languages, tools and intellectual property for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits. Sponsored by Accellera Systems Initiative, DVCon Europe brings chip architects, design & verification engineers, and IP integrators the latest methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations for the practical use of EDA solutions for electronic design.
The Preliminary Technical Program is now available, covering the following themes:
- System Level Design & Verification
- Advanced Verification & Validation
- Design for Functional Safety
- IP Reuse and Design Automation
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Design & Verification
- Lower Power Techniques
DVCon Europe has selected high quality papers, tutorials and posters around best practices and user experiences on design and verification in SystemC, SystemVerilog, PSL, UVM, UPF, IP-XACT, and more.
The Highlights of DVCon Europe 2015 are:
- Leading Industry Keynote Speaker, to be announced
- 15 tutorials moderated by user companies, tool providers and training partners
- Technical program covering 36 papers
- Multiple tracks presenting 26 papers and a poster session hosting 10 posters
- Exhibition show with demos from training partners, design tool and IP service providers
- Gala Dinner included as part of the conference
Early bird registration discount is available through October 1st, 2015. Registration is sponsored by Mentor Graphics. Register today at: www.dvcon-europe.org/registration.
WHEN: Wednesday November 11th and Thursday November 12th, 2015
ABOUT ACCELLERA SYSTEMS INITIATIVE
Accellera Systems Initiative (Accellera) is an independent, not-for profit organization, dedicated to create, support, promote and advance system-level design, modeling and verification standards for use by the worldwide electronics industry. The organization accelerates standards development and as part of its ongoing partnership with the IEEE, its standards are contributed to the IEEE Standards Association for formal standardization and ongoing change control. For more information, please visit accellera.org. For membership information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCELLERA GLOBAL SPONSORS: ARM, Cadence, Intel, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys
# # #
Accellera Systems Initiative and DVCon are trademarks of Accellera Systems Initiative Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Annette Bley PR
Phone: +44 (0) 7973 801132