- IOD, CBI, FSB and BCC amongst supporters lining up to call on government to act on the Airports Commission’s clear and positive recommendation for Heathrow expansion
- Over 80 percent of the total 72,000 responses received by the Commission were supportive of Heathrow expansion
- Sir Howard Davies warns the government not to put the UK’s world-leading connectivity at risk by failing to expand Heathrow
LONDON, 3-7-2015 — /EuropaWire/ — Business groups across Britain have lined up to support Heathrow expansion, on the day that the Airports Commission concluded that Heathrow is “the best answer to expand [Britain’s] runway capacity”.
Groups representing businesses large and small across the country including the FSB, IoD, BCC and CBI have united in calling for government to act on the Commission’s positive recommendation. Documents published alongside the recommendation show the overwhelming support for Heathrow received by the Commission – 58,000 – over 80% – of the total 72,000 responses received by them were from Heathrow supporters[i].
Building on the Commission’s conclusion that “in a complex and competitive global environment, it would be short-sighted and perilous to place the UK’s world-leading connectivity at risk by failing to address these constraints” business groups have said:
John Cridland, CBI Director-General said:
“Now that Sir Howard’s Commission has made its recommendation, the Government must commit to the decision now, and get diggers in the ground at Heathrow swiftly by 2020.
“Growing airport capacity in the South East is absolutely critical to the whole of the UK’s economic future – it simply isn’t an optional “nice to do”. Each day the Government delays taking the decision, the UK loses out as our competitors reap the rewards and strengthen their trade links.
“Creating new routes to emerging markets will open doors to trade, boosting growth, creating jobs and driving investment right across the country. Our research shows that eight new daily routes alone could boost exports by up to £1 billion a year.
“The UK’s economic future cannot be kept waiting on the tarmac any longer. By taking the decision now, the Government can send the message, loud and clear, that Britain is open for business.”
John Longworth, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), said:
“After three years of deliberation, businesses across the UK will be pleased that the Airports Commission has finally come to a clear recommendation.
“Now that all the evidence is on the table, firms in every corner of the UK want to see an irreversible government commitment to a new runway at Heathrow by the end of 2015, with planning complete and diggers on the ground by the end of this parliament in 2020.
“The ball is now firmly in the government’s court. If ministers duck this decision, and delay airport expansion for yet another generation, British businesses and our overall competitiveness will pay the price.
“Business long ago ran out of patience. The government cannot afford to delay airport expansion any further if it is serious about Britain punching above its weight on the global stage. That means delivering a new runway at Heathrow now, and leaving the door open to subsequent expansion at Gatwick, Stansted and key regional airports as well.”
Simon Walker, Director General of the Institute Of Directors, said:
“The IoD warmly welcomes the Airports Commission’s recommendation to expand Heathrow. There is a clear business case for a new runway, with only 3% of our members believing that our current airport infrastructure is sufficient to ensure the UK’s long-term economic growth. Access to markets overseas is absolutely vital for firms to trade, with 75% of our members, many of whom run small or medium-sized companies, having flown for business in the last year. 40% of members expect to fly ‘much more’ for business in the future, and particularly need the links to emerging economies which expanding Heathrow would create.
“This is the issue that has been kicked down the road time and again, but there can now be no further delay from politicians. Sir Howard has left the government with no excuse to put off this vital decision again, and if ministers do not proceed with all possible speed it will send a clear signal that the UK is not interested in being a modern, outward-looking, trading nation.
Federation of Small Business (FSB) Chairman, John Allan said:
“After much consultation and analysis the Airports Commission has recommended expansion at Heathrow as the best option for the UK. With the decision in, there must not be any further excuses or delays. To do so is to put the long-term economic health of the UK at risk. All the options under consideration had their advantages, but it’s clear that the business and wider economic case for Heathrow proved decisive. The tremendous benefits in terms of growth and jobs are clear.
“We are pleased the report has taken into account the growth impact on the rest of the country, making a number of helpful suggestions to ensure benefits of airport expansion are felt in regions beyond London and the South East. Davies has also suggested a number of safeguards that should minimise the environmental impact of expansion on the local area. Although this option could present greater political challenges, Ministers must not use this as an excuse for inaction.
“What this process has made clear is that we cannot continue to delay the big decisions on national infrastructure which simply holds back the ambitions of the country. New roads, broadband infrastructure, and improved regional and national transport links are vital to our future economic growth and wellbeing. A longer term transport strategy, which takes all modes of transport into account, is required to deliver this.”
Baroness Jo Valentine, Chief Executive of London First, said:
“With half a century of indecision on airports expansion behind us, it’s time for the government to implement the Commission’s recommendation and get on with a new runway at Heathrow. Anything else is now inexcusable.
“After three years of investigation, the Commission has unambiguously concluded that expanding Heathrow will boost the UK economy and reinforce London as a global hub for business.
“Yes, Sir Howard’s report shows there are obstacles – particularly noise and environmental – but he has also demonstrated that these can and should be overcome.
“The report gives the Government an up-to-date, comprehensive, and independent analysis of our runway needs.
Chris Welsh, FTA’s Director of Global and European Policy, said:
“It is reassuring that Sir Howard has reviewed all the evidence and concluded that a third runway at Heathrow is the best option, ensuring the UK remains competitive in the global air freight market.
“Additional capacity at Heathrow is critical to allow importers and exporters to access new and emerging markets in Asia, South America and the Indian sub-continent. FTA urges the Government to take on board these recommendations and act quickly.”
Chris Fletcher, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce’s Policy Director said:
“The Chamber welcomes the findings of the Airport Commission and the news that a recommendation for a third runway at Heathrow has been made.
It is important that government now moves quickly to make a final decision on this for the economic benefit of the UK. This whole issue has been delayed for far too long and ducking decisions in the past has meant we are in the position we find ourselves today.
Coming on the back of recent announcements about huge investment at Manchester Airport and increasingly positive noises about HS2 it is crucial that this now begins to form part of a truly joined up national infrastructure and transport strategy.”
North East Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive, James Ramsbotham has said:
“Today’s Davies Report has given the right recommendation. While we want as many direct flights coming in and out of North East airports as possible, an expanded national hub is an essential requirement.
“The economic benefits of a third runway at Heathrow Airport are way in advance of any other options. Many of these benefits are set to be of advantage to regions outside the South East, ourselves included.
“The Commission has done what the Government has asked of it in that their recommendation represents the needs of the United Kingdom as a whole. The onus is now on our politicians to make a final decision and implement this without delay.”
Stephen Fry, Hounslow Chamber CEO said:
“We are delighted that the Commission has realised the weight of the economic and business arguments in favour of expansion at Heathrow and supported the thousands of businesses and people working in the Heathrow Economy, it has given them confidence to grow their firms based on the continued growth of the UK Hub Airport.”
“My only concern is that the Commission’s findings and recommendations will be ignored. The main political parties promised to back Sir Howard Davies recommendations and they must now do so and honour their pledge.”
“It has taken a lot of work and courage to get this far from ordinary people who run ordinary small local businesses. They must not be let down and abandoned”
Carolyn McCall, CEO of easyJet said:
“easyJet supports the Airports Commission’s clear and unanimous recommendation and agrees that expansion at Heathrow will provide the greatest passenger and economic benefits, including lower fares by opening up the airport to increased competition. Expansion at Heathrow will bring significant benefits to all parts of the UK and is in the best interests of all passengers – both business and leisure, long and short haul.
“Expansion at Heathrow must be delivered sustainably. Local noise and environmental impacts need to be addressed and easyJet supports the Commission’s recommendations on these issues.
“We now urge the Government to quickly proceed with the Commission’s recommendation and start the work to increase the aviation capacity for the UK.”
John Parkin Leeds Bradford Airports Chief Executive commented:
“Leeds Bradford Airport welcomes the recommendation of the Davies Commission to build a third runway at Heathrow.
Heathrow’s growth and an increase in LBA services to London’s hub airport will boost Yorkshires economy by increasing its export potential, deliver jobs, drive inward investment to the region and attract more overseas visitors to visit our wonderful cities and countryside.”
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chief Executive, Colin Stanbridge said:
“We welcome the final report of the Airports Commission and its clear decision on Heathrow. The time for talk is now over. We urge Government not to kick this report into the long grass but give clear political leadership and move swiftly on expanding Heathrow.
“However Ministers should also be considering how to future-proof the UK economy. The Airports Commission has said that a new runway will provide the capacity the UK needs until 2040. Gatwick is a strategic economic asset to the UK and its post 2040 potential should be consideration in governmental long term thinking.
“We must not lose sight of the fact that the UK faces an immediate challenge – with a new runway not operational until the mid-2020s, Ministers now need to enact short-term measures to boost capacity within the next decade.
Terry Scuoler, Chief Executive of EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation, said:
“Heathrow is a global freight hub and the clear preference for manufacturers with a business need for aviation expansion. Today’s recommendation that Heathrow should be allowed to expand is the right one for industry and the country.”
“We now have a recommendation that has already taken a Parliament to make and the Government now needs to get on with the job of implementing it. The aim must be for planning permission to be granted before the end of this Parliament.”
A spokesperson for Liverpool John Lennon Airport commented:
“Liverpool John Lennon Airport welcomes this news and now urges the Government to give the go ahead of this important expansion of Heathrow so that regional airports such as Liverpool can soon benefit too by the opening up of access to the UK’s hub airport for improved worldwide connectivity”.
David Laws, Chief Executive at Newcastle International Airport, said:
“We have had great faith in the process undertaken by Sir Howard Davies and his colleagues on the Airports Commission.
“We are very pleased that the Commission has made what we consider to be the right recommendation. Heathrow is the UK’s only hub airport, and is one of the most important hubs in the world, but it is full.
“The North East currently enjoys good connectivity into Heathrow with up to seven British Airways services a day, delivering 500,000 passengers from the North East. By constructing a third runway, and providing additional capacity, these services can be safeguarded, but can in the future also connect to a much wider range of global destinations.
“We urge the Government to agree to the recommendations of this Commission at the earliest opportunity, and set about the process of delivering this globally important scheme.
“There will be local political opposition to the third runway, but this must be overcome, as the building of the runway will be in the national interest.”
Councillor Iain Malcolm, Leader of South Tyneside Council, and Lead for the LA7 Shareholders, said:
“The future success of the North East economy is dependent upon our region having good connectivity.
“In recent years we have secured services to key global hubs, including Dubai and New York, to compliment the likes of Amsterdam, Paris and Brussels.
“In terms of passenger numbers, however, Heathrow remains our largest hub connection. I welcome the fact that in recommending the expansion of Heathrow, the Airports Commission has recognised it’s importance to regions such as the North East.
“The Local Authorities will now work with the team at the airport, and other regional stakeholders to encourage the Government to back this recommendation and move ahead with the new runway.”
Chair of the North Eastern Local Enterprise Partnership, Paul Woolston, added:
“The Strategic Economic Plan for the North East is aimed at delivering more and better jobs.
“This can only be achieved and is supported by better transport networks, connecting the North East to that national and international economy.
“The expansion of Heathrow would help safeguard both our national and international connections, ensuring north eastern businesses are able to continue to benefit from the connections currently available. Moreover, businesses would eventually be able to exploit the opportunity provided by an expanded range of routes to growth markets that the new runway would open up.
“We are keen to see the government now commit to the delivery of a third runway at Heathrow, with connectivity for regions like the North East at the heart of this decision.”
David Sleath, Chief Executive of SEGRO, said:
“SEGRO welcomes this decision. We have long argued that for Britain to succeed in the global economy, we need new hub capacity and that means building a third runway at Heathrow.
“The Airports Commission has come to the right decision, which will help UK businesses to expand into key emerging markets in Asia and South America. We have been falling behind our international competitors for too long, as new direct routes to these emerging markets have continued to grow from other European and Middle Eastern competitor hubs.
“Government need to bring an end to indecision and back Sir Howard’s recommendation and let Heathrow get on with building the new runway as quickly as possible.”
TheCityUK Chief Executive, Chris Cummings said,
“TheCityUK believes that the UK’s place as a global financial centre, its ability to compete in international markets and its export-led recovery could be stifled without additional airport capacity.
“TheCityUK supported the creation of the Airports Commission and its work assessing the UK’s future aviation capacity, including the options for a new runway in the south east of England. There were strong arguments, both economic and social, for the final options but we have reached the point where the Airports Commission’s recommendations should be implemented immediately.
“Expanding airport capacity is necessary to secure the economic recovery, to create valuable jobs and sustain our international competitiveness. The country simply cannot afford any further delays.”
Wilson James’ CEO, Mark Dobson said:
“Wilson James supports the Commission’s recommendation to expand Heathrow. This is now a test for the government to implement the recommendation and show the UK is open for business.”
Glasgow Airport’s Managing Director, Amanda McMillan said:
“Glasgow Airport will actively seek to secure direct links with hub airports throughout Europe and beyond. However, Scotland’s population is of a size which means it can only ever sustain a certain number of direct flights. It is for this reason we support the expansion of Heathrow, however, an expanded Heathrow must deliver further access for Glasgow and Scotland. We would call on the UK Government to act swiftly and implement the findings of the Airports Commission.”
Unite London regional secretary Peter Kavanagh said:
“The government needs to move swiftly and take forward the Airports Commission’s recommendations.
“The livelihoods of over 100,000 people working at Heathrow and those of tens of thousands in associated industries would be secured under this plan which cements Heathrow’s status as a world leader. This option, with the safeguards provided, delivers the biggest boost to the economy and will create over 70,000 jobs.
“Any further delay and uncertainty risks Heathrow losing out to rival airports across the globe, which is why the government now needs to show leadership and give the green light to Heathrow’s expansion.”
Councillor Rob Anderson, leader of Slough Borough Council, said:
“We are delighted with the Davies Commission’s decision, which we believe secures the long-term prosperity of Slough.
“We are also pleased with endorsement of the north-west runway option, which we believe will have less impact on residents, homes and the environment in the east of the borough.
“We will be building on our strong partnership with Heathrow to secure benefits for the people of the borough and ensure mitigation for residents and businesses affected by the expansion.”
A spokesperson for the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce said:
‘We welcome the Airports Commission recommendation of a third runway at Heathrow and call for government to make its decision as soon as possible.
The decision about airport expansion is about more than passengers. Heathrow is Britain’s most important freight port. It carries one-quarter of all UK exports – twice the amount of the UK’s two largest shipping container ports combined. Yet Heathrow’s cargo capacity on routes to the Asia Pacific is already exhausted – running at 97% capacity. If we want to double British exports we need to expand Heathrow.
Only Heathrow will connect to every part of Britain: every part of the UK needs access to global markets. An expanded Heathrow will have new rail links making it easier for every part of Britain to access global markets. Every part of Britain will be a more attractive location for inward investment. Heathrow will be an airport for the whole country, not just for London and the South-East.
[i] -Responses from Back Heathrow – 53,315
– Your Heathrow – 5,372
– Total – 58,687
Business groups across Britain including FSB, IoD, BCC and CBI support Heathrow expansion
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....