BRUSSELS, 25-Jan-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Business Angels Europe (BAE), the confederation for angel investing, representing national federations of Business Angels at European level, is offering a 6-month internship with its project coordination team in Brussels, starting as soon as possible.
The Intern’s missions and responsibilities shall include:
- Administrative support in multiple EU projects focussed on angel investment (from capacity building to data collection, recruiting and training business angels, to facilitating access to equity finance): event organization, communications and PR, assistance to consortia members and partners, preparation of project documentation, presentations and reports, assisting project coordinator, etc.).
- Database, website and social media management.
- Assistance to Board, Members and Secretary general (meetings, reports, travel, expenses, presentations, etc.) in the daily management of the association.
- EU policy issues / events monitoring and preparation of newsfeeds for the association members and partners.
Educational and professional background required:
- EU project management: administration, reporting, daily operations, EU relations.
- Communication: website design and content management, excellent practice of social media, top writing and presentation skills.
- Native or near native English speaker – any other language an asset.
- Selfstarter, team player able to work independently (strong organizational skills and time management, real attention to detail).
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and contribute to the association’s growth.
- University level in business, finance, EU affairs and / or communication.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in one PDF file, indicating your earliest date of availability before 31 January 2017, for the attention of Mrs. Rusling, Secretary General, to Secretariat@businessangelseurope.com
Candidates should only apply if eligible for an internship agreement between BAE and their education organization (“convention de stage” imperative).
Please kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place at Business Angels Europe, Avenue des Arts 12, B-1210 Brussels in the first half of February.
SOURCE: Business Angels Europe