Bosch at CES 2018: smart, connected city of tomorrow is already a reality
STUTTGART, 18-Dec-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Focus on technologies for connected cities
- Bosch booth at CES 2018: Central Hall, Booth #14028 / Twitter #BoschCES
- Connected cities: greater security, energy efficiency, and convenience
- Connected mobility: Bosch is working on solutions to make tomorrow’s mobility free of accidents, stress, and emissions
- Connected homes: smart homes rely on sensors from Bosch
- Connected manufacturing: when it comes to Industry 4.0, Bosch is a leading user and a leading provider
- CES 2018 Innovation Awards®: three honors for Bosch solutions
At CES 2018, to be held in Las Vegas from January 9 to 12, 2018, Bosch will be demonstrating that the smart, connected city of tomorrow is already a reality. The supplier of technology and services will be presenting innovative solutions and services for urban mobility and a connected working world as well as for smart homes and buildings. You will find Bosch in the Central Hall, Booth #14028.
Solutions for connected cities: safety, energy efficiency, reduced stress
Taking the hassle out of parking: Bosch will be presenting various solutions for connected and automated parking. Community-based parking enables drivers to find what has become a rarity in residential areas and city centers: an empty parking space. As they drive by, cars automatically recognize and measure the size of the gaps between parked cars, transmitting the data in real time to a digital parking-space map that enables drivers to locate vacant parking spaces. Automated valet parking from Bosch goes one step further – the car parks itself without any action needed on the driver’s part. Drivers leave their vehicle at the entrance to the parking garage and send a corresponding command from a smartphone app: the car then searches for a vacant spot on its own and parks there without assistance. One factor making fully automated parking a reality is smart parking-garage infrastructure, which connects with the vehicle’s on-board software.
Intelligent power supply with DC microgrids: Microgrids are relatively small, independently controlled energy-management systems that can power large buildings. Their ability to run on both traditional and renewable fuels means they have excellent environmental credentials. Another major advantage of microgrids is their self-sufficiency, which makes them a reliable source of power when a weather- or security-related outage affects the broader grid. Unlike conventional systems, Bosch microgrids run on direct current (DC) instead of alternating current (AC), enabling energy savings of up to ten percent. The Bosch DC microgrid was developed in the U.S. as part of a strategic project to develop new business opportunities for the company in a startup environment. As early as 2015, Bosch outfitted an existing facility at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, with a smart-building microgrid solution which supplies less expensive, more eco-friendly electricity.
Early warning about flooding: A new Bosch solution offers early warning about potential flooding by digitally monitoring the levels of rivers and other bodies of water close to cities in real time. Up to now, water levels have always been measured by mechanical means. It can take hours until the data is available for third parties. Bosch is currently testing its flood monitoring system in a pilot project on the Neckar river in Ludwigsburg, Germany. There, ultrasonic sensor probes and cameras track changes in water level, water velocity, and rate of discharge. This data is sent to the Bosch IoT Cloud for assessment. When critical thresholds are exceeded, advance alerts are sent by SMS to the affected municipalities, residents, and business owners. This gives them enough time to take precautions against flooding or flood damage. A number of flood-prone municipalities in India and South America have already expressed interest in the solution.
Vivatar app – a digital guardian angel: Going jogging in the dark, or heading home on foot after the last bus has already left is enough to make anyone feel uneasy. This is where the Bosch Vivatar app comes in. People can use it to contact friends and family and be digitally “escorted” home via GPS. Users decide for themselves when they should be accompanied and by whom. The Premium version of Vivatar grants users 24/7 access to the Bosch Emergency Assistant, a professionally trained emergency team.
Bosch start-ups are developing solutions for smart cities: Bosch wants to tap new fields of business quickly with its in-house start-up platform. At the same time, the innovative start-ups using it benefit from the infrastructure provided and from the long-standing experience of a supplier of technology and services such as Bosch. At CES 2018, two start-ups from the platform will be presenting their connected-city solutions. One of these is the MyScotty app, which allows users to access as well as pay for local shared mobility services from different providers. A single sign-on is enough to gain permanent access to thousands of cars, bicycles, and scooters. This means far fewer apps are needed. MyScotty debuted in Germany mid-2017, and other countries are set to follow. Another solution, the smart mobility center BePart, is still in the development phase. It is designed to enable cities and towns to avoid congestion by diverting traffic during rush hour. Commuters can receive recommendations in real time from the municipal authorities and adjust their routes accordingly. The goal is to improve air quality in conurbations. Initial pilot projects will run in one or two cities in Germany in 2018.
The new mobility of the future: smart, secure, stress-free urban travel
Next-generation cockpit: Bosch delivers a futuristic cockpit for the next generation of motor vehicles. Visitors to CES 2018 can experience an end-to-end display and control concept live in a demonstration vehicle based on a Cadillac Escalade. With its five interconnected displays, the interface between the driver and the vehicle (HMI) makes driving a safer and less stressful experience, and allows drivers to concentrate better on the traffic situation. A cockpit camera and voice-recognition software recognize the driver and automatically load not only their personal settings for the seat and mirrors, but also their favorite playlists. Without having to take their eyes off the road, drivers can operate the infotainment, navigation, and air-conditioning systems either via voice control or a touchscreen with haptic feedback.
Bosch will present mobility services for connected vehicles in a new concept car based on the BMW i3. As the number of connected vehicles grows – according to Gartner, around 250 million cars will be connected worldwide by 2020 – so too does the potential for new digital services. Bosch offers a wide array of vehicle services that can help drivers find a free charge spot or parking space with a minimum of fuss. Other services include wrong-way driver alert and automatic activation of an emergency call after an accident.
Future mobility: Bosch’s connected show car encapsulates the future of mobility. The show car is always online, and connected to its surroundings as well as the owner’s smart home. This connectivity allows drivers to reserve the nearest e-bike or close the windows at home if it starts to rain – tapping or swiping the screen is all it takes.
Convenient use of apps on motorcycles and other two-wheelers: With its mySPIN smartphone integration solution, Bosch makes it possible for riders to easily access advanced functionalities such as navigation, personal audio, and weather on their smartphones, even while riding their vehicles. Already available for cars since 2014, mySPIN has now been optimized for two-wheelers and powersports vehicles. At CES 2018, Bosch is demonstrating mySPIN on an on-road vehicle from BRP: a Can-Am® Spyder® F3 Limited.
Connected heavy trucks for optimized logistics: Together with Daimler Trucks and Fleetboard, Bosch has developed a common telematics platform, which fleet managers can use to monitor the technical status of their vehicle components. It warns them of possible breakdowns before they happen, helping avoid unplanned repairs, optimize scheduled repair shop visits, and increase the reliability of deliveries. Bosch’s pioneering telematics solution for smart heavy trucks received the CES 2018 Innovation Award in the Tech For A Better World category.
Alerts in critical situations through vehicle-to-x communication: A traffic jam beyond the crest of a hill or a vehicle entering suddenly from a hidden side road: when vehicles communicate with each other and their surroundings, they send warnings of critical situations like these – and make driving safer and less stressful. Bosch’s new CCU connectivity control unit is an on-board unit that regulates vehicle-to-x (vehicle-to-everything) communication. The vehicle-to-x CCU is compatible with all current communication standards such as wifi, LTE, or DSRC, and can be deployed anywhere in the world.
Securing connected vehicles: The IDPS intrusion detection and prevention system developed by Escrypt, a Bosch subsidiary, uses dedicated security software to recognize and analyze potential attacks on connected vehicles, allowing effective countermeasures to be taken rapidly to protect individual vehicles or an entire fleet. Escrypt, a security specialist, will also be debuting a data-security solution for vehicle-to-x communication at CES 2018.
Smart homes rely on sensor technology and software
Roxxter robotic vacuum cleaner with artificial intelligence: Bosch is a pioneer when it comes to kitchen connectivity. Last year, the company rounded out its portfolio of web-enabled appliances across all appliance categories. But the smart home is not yet complete. This year, Bosch is launching the first connected robotic vacuum cleaner: Roxxter. This high-performance helper is equipped with sensors that it uses to scan and make interactive maps of its environment. Thanks to RoomSelect, it can be given specific jobs as well as instructions about no-go areas. Roxxter can even be controlled by voice command using Amazon Alexa by saying, for example: “Alexa, have the Home Connect robot vacuum the living room!”
Since fall 2017, it has also been possible to operate the smart home camera solutions using Amazon Alexa voice commands – making them some of the first cameras ever to offer this option. Starting in early 2018, it will be possible to control the entire Bosch smart home system using voice commands.
Award-winning cameras for a safe home: The 360° interior camera and the Eyes exterior camera – which have both received prizes such as the RED DOT AWARD 2017 – are available as smart, self-contained solutions. Starting in 2018, it will also be possible to integrate them into Bosch smart home system solutions if desired. Moreover, they enhance alarm systems by verifying the situation through a camera recording as soon as the alarm notification is triggered.
Connected Building platform: This cloud-based solution analyzes data from building technology and sensors, such as air quality and human activity. The platform therefore provides a basis for efficient building management, for example through predictive maintenance and approaches toward increasing productivity. It also provides information on room use and workspace utilization. For example, this lets employees in offices with flexible workstations quickly find the next available space and enables the optimal deployment of cleaning services. Detecting whether people are present and locating equipment help to optimize processes within the building. The solution was developed on the basis of the Bosch IoT Suite.
A small but high-performing acceleration sensor: A new, extremely energy-efficient MEMS Sensor, the BMA400, is being used in wearables and IoT applications. It consumes ten times less energy than existing products while delivering the same high performance. This helps batteries last longer and significantly extends the battery life of devices. The acceleration sensor is particularly interesting for applications in the smart home, such as security systems. An integrated, energy-efficient pedometer also makes it possible to equip new wearables, such as normal wristwatches, with an activity detection function without any major development costs. The sensor received a CES 2018 Innovation Award in the category Embedded Technologies. At CES, visitors can experience the BMA400 interactively by playing a dice game at Bosch booth #14028 in the Smart Home area.
Interactive user interface: The use of electronic devices in everyday life is on the rise – be it as wearables on the go or in the smart home. This is making it more and more important to improve the way that people and technology interact. One key component for solutions like these is Bosch’s microscanner. It creates flexible and intuitive virtual user interfaces – and projects these in high resolution onto any ordinary surface. This tiny sensor can thus be used to realize a precise, on-demand user interface for the internet of things, including for household appliances, tablets, and social robots, to name a few examples. The result is the ability to interact with devices in an intuitive, and user-friendly way, enabling the seamless integration of their functions into everyday life.
A new use for old technology
Bosch is expecting additional sales of more than 1 billion euros and a further 1 billion euros in savings from Industry 4.0 solutions by the year 2020. As a leading user and leading provider of Industry 4.0, Bosch provides everything from a single source for connected manufacturing and the entire supply chain. The company also offers retrofit solutions. One example is its IoT gateway, which combines sensors, software, and IoT-compatible industrial controls, making it possible to detect the condition of machinery. This can enable operators of older machines to harness the benefits of connected industry. A large number of machines used by tradespeople and in factories are missing some of the essential requirements for Industry 4.0, such as sensors, software, or connections to the company’s IT systems. In Germany alone, tens of millions of machines are affected. The potential for retrofit solutions is thus extremely high – globally, the market is worth billions. Thanks to the IoT gateway, Robert Bosch’s 130-year-old lathe has also been catapulted from the Industry 1.0 age into the age of Industry 4.0. At CES 2018, Bosch will be displaying a replica that is true to the original.
Interactive station: Bosch uses game to show how the IoT works
The “3 S’s” of the IoT – software, sensors, and services: AT CES 2018, Bosch will be demonstrating for the first time how the IoT works in just three steps at a new game station. One: sensors enable things to react and provide data. Two: data are sent to the cloud using software and algorithms, and analyzed in real time. Three: on this basis, new services can be rapidly developed that make everyday life simpler, safer, and more efficient – and sometimes even save lives. One example of this is Bosch’s eCall. Visitors to the booth are invited to use their hand to hit a buzzer with a Bosch acceleration sensor hidden inside. The sensor requires a force of 5 G’s to react. Once this has been reached, an airbag is triggered virtually on the screen. Thanks to the software algorithm, the signal of the airbag sensor is sent to the Bosch IoT Cloud, where the data are processed to allocate the appropriate service. In this case, the Bosch eCall service alerts the Bosch call center. At CES 2018, this will be taking place on the screen. But in real life, the control center will contact the driver in the event of a collision to determine whether a service vehicle should be sent to provide assistance or whether an ambulance is necessary. If the driver does not respond to the call, paramedics are dispatched immediately.
The game was developed together with the XDK, a sensor development platform that can be used to develop prototypes and new applications for the IoT. The station also has one more surprise in store: hitting the buzzer triggers a camera, which snaps an action photo that can be downloaded using a QR code and shared on social media using hashtags such as #BoschCES.
CES Innovation Awards: three awards for Bosch
More convenience, more security, and more possibilities: trucks, homes, apartments, and wearables are all becoming smarter and more efficient with Bosch’s connectivity solutions. At CES Unveiled in Amsterdam, Bosch received two CES 2018 Innovation Awards for these solutions. Every year, this prestigious prize is awarded to the best solutions ahead of the world’s largest electronics show and is an indicator of the trends of the future. On January 7, 2018, in Las Vegas, another solution will receive an award in the Smart City category.
- CES UNVEILED LAS VEGAS: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 5:00–8:30 p.m. (local time), Shorelines Exhibit Hall, Mandalay Bay
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Monday, January 8, 2018, 8:00–8:45 a.m. (local time) at Mandalay Bay Hotel, South Convention Center, level 2; Mandalay Bay Ballrooms B,C&D
- BOOTH: Tuesday to Friday, January 9–12, 2018, at Central Hall, booth #14028
- FOLLOW Bosch’s CES 2018 highlights on Twitter: #BoschCES
- BOSCH EXPERTS AT PANELS:
- Wednesday, January 10, 1:45–2:30 p.m. (local time) “Connected Vehicles in Connected Ecosystems” session with Mike Mansuetti, President of Bosch North America, Smart Cities Conference, Westgate.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (local time): “The Future of Robots at Work and Home” session with Phil Roan, Senior Engineer Robotics, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, N258
Contact persons for press inquiries:
SOURCE: Robert Bosch GmbH
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that conditional stock options were granted to executive directors of the Company and to directors and employees of the Company’s Romanian Subsidiary
- Digi Communications NV announces a correction of clerical errors by Amending the Q1 2022 Financial Report
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Investors Call for the Q1 2022 Financial Results presentation
- Yield Crowd Tokenizes US $50M Real Estate Portfolio on Stellar Blockchain
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Diabeloop presents new real-life results of DBLG1® System: Confirmed improvement in Time In Range +18.4 percentage points; Reduction of time spent in hypoglycemia to only 0.9%
- How two female entrepreneurs are redefining the lake travel industry
- Vil du være med å utvikle fremtidens bærekraftige reiseliv?
- Mettiti alla prova con la terza edizione del CASSINI Hackathon per rivitalizzare il settore turistico
- Προκαλέστε τον εαυτό σας στο 3ο CASSINI Hackathon και στοχεύστε την αναζωογόνηση του τουρισμού!
- Participez au 3e Hackathon CASSINI et relevez le défi de redynamiser le tourisme!
- 3. CASSINI Hackathon zur Neubelebung des Tourismus: Stellen Sie sich der Herausforderung!
- Írd újra Európa turizmusát a 3. CASSINI Hackathonon!
- Aceita o desafio do 3º CASSINI Hackathon para revitalizar o turismo!
- Podejmij wyzwanie! Weź udział w 3. Hackathonie CASSINI i pomóż ponownie ożywić turystykę!
- Daag jezelf uit op de 3e CASSINI Hackathon en blaas toerisme nieuw leven in
- Diabeloop adapts its self-learning, personalized insulin automatization software to be used with insulin pens
- Amadeus unveils five defining trends for the US group travel and events industry in 2022
- On World Bipolar Day ALCEDIAG announces EIT Health supported EDIT-B Consortium validating innovative blood diagnostic test for bipolar disorder
- Global & Europe Mental Health Software and Devices Market to Witness a Revenue of USD 13367.12 Million by 2030 by Growing with a CAGR of 13.28% During 2021-2030; Increasing Concern for Mental Health Disorders to Drive Market Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2021 Preliminary Financial Results presentation
- At MWC in Barcelona, Amphenol will be exhibiting its wide offering for wireless service providers – including Open RAN compatible active 5G antennas
- ELIOS combined with cataract surgery delivers significant IOP reduction out to 8 years
- Tableau comparatif des pays : les caractéristiques à connaître avant de se développer à l’international
- Smart exosomes from an Australian technology leader
- Bucharest Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
- Transmetrics AI is Applied by DB Schenker to Improve Land Transport Network in Bulgaria
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces repayment of an aggregate amount of approx. EUR 272 million of the Group’s financial debt
- El Liceo Europeo vence el Premio Zayed a la Sustentabilidad 2022 en Europa y Asia Central
- Framework rebrands to daappa, heralding a new phase in fintech solutions designed for private markets
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2022
- Manufacturing giant Haizol expands their offices in China
- Patients and R&D Leaders Jointly Present at EU Conference on Progress with Patient-Input to Transform Medicine Development
- Seminário Bíblico sobre “O Cumprimento da Palavra de Jesus no Mundo de Hoje”
- 'I Love fruit & veg from Europe': Weihnachten in der Schweiz ist gesund und voller Aromen
- Fidupar Now Live on Framework’s Core Solution
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces that the offer of the Company’s Romanian subsidiary was designated winner of the auction organised for the allocation of certain radio frecquency entitlements
- New dating site aimed at people with mental health problems launches in Switzerland
- BITSCore Tests Satellite Cyber-Security and Ride-Share Algorithms on Australian Rocket
- StatusMatch.com ed Emirates collaborano per aiutare i frequenti viaggiatori italiani a tornare in volo
- StatusMatch.com and Emirates partner up to help Italian frequent flyers get back in the air
- MinDCet drivers and FTEX powertrain solutions enable EV GaN applications
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2021 Financial Results
- Origami and citoQualis Team up for Startups
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q3 Financial Results presentation
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the extraordinary general meeting’s resolution from 4 November 2021, approving the appointment of KPMG N.V. as the Company’s statutory auditor for the 2021 financial year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The solution reached by the Bucharest Court of Appeal regarding the investigation conducted by the Romanian National Anticorruption Directorate with respect to RCS & RDS S.A., Integrasoft S.R.L. and certain of their directors
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the results of the auction organised by the Portuguese Authority for Telecommunications
- Haizol expands its capabilities to include component assembly and product development
- EIC, the World’s Largest Multinational Innovation Program, to Invest €13.4M in Wi-Charge, a Game Changing Wireless Power Company
- European Weightlifting Federation on its way for Electoral Congress
- “Without women, We are unable to solve the world’s greatest challenges” — She Loves Tech 12 Hot Finalists ready to get their chance at the Local Pitch in South Europe!
- Significant improvement in increasing Time In Range and reducing hypoglycemia among people equipped with Diabeloop DBLG1
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Convocation of the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 4 November 2021 in order to appoint KPMG N.V. as the Company’s new statutory auditor for the financial year 2021
- Unit of Measure enters partnership with Stibo Systems
- Haizol, metal manufacturing giant, launch a brand new website which is both user friendly and interactive
- Groundbreaking Immersive Experience from Samsung and Artist Michael Murphy Reveals a New Perspective for Visual Entertainment Through the Stunningly Slim Neo QLED TV
- Collaboration between Airbus and Neural Concept
- Archpriest Nikolay Balashov on Patriarch Bartholomew’s speeches in Kiev
- ABB's Peter Voser joins Xynteo's Europe Delivers partnership as it new Chairman
- Digi Communications NV announces that a new stock option programme was approved
- Leverage the benefits of digital manufacturing with Haizol
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2021
- Rockegitarist-Sensasjon Rocky Kramer Har Fått Hovedrollen I Mutt Productions Filmen Rockin’ In Time
- Dispatch.d Offers Unique US Market Entry Services for European Impact Brands
- CSA Research’s New Localization Intelligence Analyzer, powered by LocHub, Helps Organizations Improve their Website’s Effectiveness for Global Customers
- Customer Data Platform Industry Accelerated During Pandemic: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that two of its subsidiaries entered into two facility agreements
- Introducing Cap Expand Partners, Helping Business Leaders Break International Barriers
- Hong Kong’s Innovation and Technology Venture Fund Becomes Strategic Financial Investor of Ignatica
- Cure for prostate cancer on the horizon
- Fanpictor signs multi-year partnership with Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor unterzeichnet mehrjährige Partnerschaft mit dem Königlich Belgischen Fussballverband
- Fanpictor signe un partenariat pluriannuel avec la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor firma una colaboración de varios años con la Real Federación Belga de Fútbol
- Fanpictor firma una partnership pluriennale con la Royal Belgian Football Association
- Fanpictor tekent meerjarige partnership met Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond
- Launch of the New Akenza Platform
- De zelflerende algoritme DBLG1®: eenvoudig te gebruiken voor een optimale en gepersonaliseerde behandeling van diabetes type 1
- Launch of the Anna Lindh Foundation Virtual Marathon for Dialogue!
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the decision of the Company’s general meeting of shareholders dated 30 April 2020 and in accordance with the stock option plan approved at the level of the Company in 2017
- New research unlocks long tail growth opportunity for the tech industry
- Digi Communications NV announces the availability of the instructions on the 2020 share dividend payment
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the approval of the general meeting of shareholders from 18 May 2021
- Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Company’s General Shareholders Meeting resolutions adopted on 18 May 2021 approving, amongst others, the 2020 Annual Accounts
- Digi Communications N.V. (“Digi”) announces the Q1 2021 Financial results
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the Q1 2021 Financial Results
- Digi Communications N.V. announces an Amendment to the 2021 Financial Calendar
- Fastpayhotels Hits an Industry Milestone by Connecting 500 Hotels Per Day Through DerbySoft Technology
- 4 ways to build a more flexible supply chain
- Join the world's leading virtual CBD event for FREE
- DEEPENING STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN UBC AND PIONEERING DECENTRALISED PLATFORM, MANYONE
- Mono Solutions recognizes Norwegian small business agency with best website 2021 award
- Mono Solutions and Xrysos Odigos unlock new opportunities for small businesses
- Behind the scenes of a 10,000-people online conference: creating a live-event atmosphere and leveraging cybersecurity software
- Largest Supply Chain for Face masks, FFP2, FFP3 and cloth masks
- TRANSMAR AND TRANSMETRICS SIGN DEAL FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART LOGISTICS COLLABORATION
- Amendment of Digi Communications N.V. Financial Calendar for 2021
- 4iG and Digi Communications NV’s Romanian subsidiary have entered into a term sheet with regards to a potential acquisition by 4iG of DIGI Group’s Hungarian operations
- “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”: Young women from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan come together
- Bring Ventures investit dans Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP et une solution de commerce électronique
- Bring Ventures investiert in Crossborderit (CBIT), eine DDP (geliefert verzollt) und E-Commerce Lösung
- Bring Ventures invests in Crossborderit (CBIT), DDP and ecommerce solution
- Lionspeed GP with Patrick Kolb and Lorenzo Rocco joins forces with CarCollection Motorsport in 2021
- Eurekos, ein klassenbester LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position im renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme verbessert
- Eurekos, en førsteklasses LMS-udbyder, har forstærket sin position på den prestigefyldte Fosway 9-Grid™ for læringssystemer
- Eurekos, ein erstklassiger LMS-Anbieter, hat seine Position auf dem renommierten Fosway 9-Grid™ für Lernsysteme weiter ausgebaut
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Share transaction made by an executive director of the Company with class B shares
GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Digi Communications N.V.: Announces an Amendment to the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Ideanomics Invests $13M in Italian EV Motorcycle Company, Energica
- DigiSky and Asman Technology Announce Global Reseller Agreement
- Neowintech - O Marketplace Da Sua Próxima Solução Financeira
- Neowintech - Il Marketplace per la tua prossima soluzione finanziaria
- PIONEERING DECENTRALISED SECURE MESSAGING PLATFORM MANYONE ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON CENTRE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- Fraunhofer IGD develops automated robotic arm to scan cultural objects in 3D, now cooperating with Phase One
- Adapt Fast or Disappear – Choosing the Right Supplier
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call for the 2020 Preliminary Financial Results
- A URSAPHARM Arzneimittel e a CEBINA anunciam uma parceria com vista a reaproveitar o anti-histamínico azelastina para combater a COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel et CEBINA annoncent un partenariat pour reconvertir l'antihistaminique azélastine afin de lutter contre la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel y CEBINA anuncian una colaboración para readaptar el antihistamínico azelastine para combatir la COVID-19
- URSAPHARM Arzneimittel and CEBINA announce partnership to repurpose the antihistamine azelastine to combat COVID-19
- ANIL UZUN Will Launch Bass Guitar Lessons Series on Youtube
- Henrik Stampe Appointed CEO for Mono Solutions
- Anna Mossberg leder Nordens största privata AI-lab i Sverige: "Utan AI riskerar svenska företag att förlora sin konkurrensfördel."
- What COVID-19 has taught us about manufacturing & the importance of a digital online marketplace
- Digi Communications N.V. announces: the Supreme Court of Hungary dismissed the Company’s appeal related to the 5G Tender procedure
- Customer Data Platform Industry to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2021: CDP Institute Report
- Donna Thomas Joins Visual Data Media Services as Senior Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Discover how business proposals almost write themselves with the use of Artificial Intelligence in a new update from Offorte.com
- Haizol, Where Buyers Meet Suppliers
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of the Financial Calendar for 2021
- Digi Communications NV announces: Final dismissal by the US Court of the claim brought by certain US citizens against all the initial defendants, including i-TV Digitális Távközlési Zrt
- Firebolt Group Joins Top 1% of Companies Recognized for Sustainability Efforts
- Electriq Global and GVG Oil Trade B.V. to partner in fuelling Passenger Canal Boats with Electriq Fuel
- Haizol Deliver Fast Lead Times & Quality Parts at speed in the lead up to Chinese New Year
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the conclusion a MVNO agreement between the Company’s Italian subsidiary (Digi Italy) and Vodafone regarding the access to Vodafone’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Experts demand for more transparency for medical treatment of politicians
- Electriq Global will launch its Zero Emissions, Hydrogen-Rich Fuel in the Netherlands by powering passenger canal boats with an Electriq PowerPack in compliance with the Amsterdam municipality requirement that all passenger vessels will be emission-free from 2025
- Spanish team wins the Farming by Satellite Prize 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the senior facility agreement concluded between Digi Group and a syndicate of banks
- Corma.de launches Social Links OSINT Academy
- Can Chinese save the world economy?
- Pleme social network has been building throughout the Pandemic
- Visual Data Media Services to Partner with Endeavour Capital for Next Phase of Growth
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q3 2020 Financial Results
- Haizol Expand its Capabilities into Motorcycle Manufacturing & Custom Made Bike Parts
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q3 2020
- Dutch Police selects bodycams from Zepcam to support police officers on the street
- Palette Life Sciences expands availability of online education and resources for paediatric urologists across Europe
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Syniti & SAP Expand Partnership to Increase Client Options for Moving Harmoniously to SAP S/4HANA
- China’s manufacturing industry continues to expand according to the latest Purchasing Managers’ Index figures, with Haizol at the forefront of the growth
- AutoSock sono conformi alla regolamentazione Svizzera riguardante le catene da neve
- Introverts, nerds and geeks make the best salespeople
- Digi Communications NV announces the extension of the agreement entered into between the Company’s subsidiary from Spain (Digi Spain) and Telefonica Moviles España, S.A. regarding the access to TME’s radio spectrum and mobile communication network and infrastructure
- Tiqets’ US Awakens Week Highlights Exclusive New Experiences From Newly Reopened Museums and Attractions
- Haizol Boosts Companies Operational Agility
- Eveliqure announces the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of its combined Shigella and ETEC vaccine candidate
- eFax führt das EMEA-Kanalprogramm ein
- eFax lance un programme de distribution dans la région EMEA
- Mono Solutions partners with Lokale Internetwerbung to launch in leadhub platform
- Syniti Launches Podcast Series to Address Growing Focus on Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, featuring Leading CEOs
- Mono Solutions and Ecwid partner for the seamless delivery of websites with e-commerce for small businesses
- Galata Chemicals to produce Tin Stabilizers and Intermediates at Dahej, India
- Sintecs selected as Mentor’s value-added reseller of its HyperLynx® products in Europe focused on serving Altium Designer® users
- INFOCUS CORPORATION AND CELEXON EUROPE SIGN EXCLUSIVE EUROPEAN MASTER DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- L’Awakening Week de Tiqets en France met en avant les nouvelles expériences exclusives de plus de 15 musées et attractions qui ont récemment rouvert
- Tiqets UK Awakens Celebrates Reopened Museums & Attractions and Sponsors Visits for NHS Staff
- Tiqets Awakening Weeks Brings Together 100+ Museums and Attractions to Celebrate Their Reopenings
- A Jewish-Bedouin Partnership is bringing the Negev cuisine to Europe
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the H1 2020 Financial Results
- New Chief Financial Officers appointed at Mono Solutions & Bauer Media Group SME Services
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for H1 2020
- Palette Life Sciences AB and Gedeon Richter Plc. Receive National Marketing Authorization in the United Kingdom for Novel Pain Relief Product, LIDBREE™
- Palette Life Sciences launches Deflux.com/UK, an online resource for paediatric urologists, parents and caregivers in the United Kingdom
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the publishing of Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor of the Company on 30 July 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports issued by the Company under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- The Pavilions Hotels & Resorts Excited To Announce First Luxury Resort Brand In El Nido, Palawan Island Philippines
- New Customer Data Platform Options Emerge During Pandemic Slowdown: CDP Institute Report
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Competition Council authorized the economic concentration accomplished by the Company’s Romanian subsidiary („RCS&RDS”) by gaining control over some of the assets held by Akta Telecom S.A., Digital Cable Systems S.A. and ATTP Telecommunications S.R.L.
- TABS Score™ Expands its European Footprint; Begins Partnership Discussions Amongst Key Players in EU Venture Ecosystem
- Mono and Brandify partner to bring appointment booking to local businesses
- Digi Communications N.V. announces ANCOM approval for RCS & RDS S.A. to continue to apply a surcharge for certain roaming services provided in the EEA for a renewed maximum period of 12 months
- DerbySoft Expands Metasearch Coverage for Hotels Around the World
- Palette Life Sciences Announces European Distribution Expansion for Deflux® and Solesta® for More Than Twenty Countries Through Five Leading Distributors and Direct Sales Effort
- Pierre Koukjian and Cedric Koukjian, Designer Duo in Collaboration with Bulgari
- Pierre Koukjian et Cédric Koukjian, Duo de designers en collaboration avec Bulgari
- Former Duff & Phelps EMEA Leader Yann Magnan joins 73 Strings as Co-founder and CEO
- Concern for the oceans drives consumers to 'vote with their forks' for sustainable seafood
- Digi Communications N.V.: Exercise of stock option by Marius Catalin Vărzaru, a Non-Executive Director and VP of the Board of Directors of the Company
- SecurLine Certified to Protect Classified Communications
- Digi Communications N.V. announces that a stock option programme was approved for employees and managers of the Romanian Subsidiary of the Company
- Digi Communications NV announces the exercise of stock options by the Executive Directors of the Company
- Matvil Corp. продолжает бороться с противозаконными действиями юридической системы Молдовы
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Q1 2020 Financial Results
- Digi Communications NV announces that conditional stock options were granted to several Directors of the Company based on the general shareholders’ meeting approval from 30 April 2020
- MEDIS medical imaging systems acquires Advanced Medical Imaging Development S.r.l. (AMID) and secures further investment from Van Herk Ventures
- Digi Communications NV announces Investors Call on the Financial Results for Q1 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. announces the availability of the instructions on the 2019 share dividend payment
- Mono Solutions hires Chief Product Officer
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 30 Apr 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: GSM resolutions from 30 Apr 2020 approving, amongst others, the 2019 Annual Accounts; availability of the adopted Annual Financial Report for the year ended Dec 31, 2019 for the Group
- RCH Embark on Lasting Partnership with Culinary Institute JRE
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Apr 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Apr 2020
- COVID-19: Digi Communications N.V. recommendation regarding participation of shareholders to the AGM convened for 30 April 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Apr 2020
- DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V.: Exercise of stock option by a Non-Executive Director of the Company
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Mar – 3 Apr 2020
- Chief Commercial Officer joins Mono Solutions
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 23 – 27 Mar 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the admission to trading on the regulated market operated by the Irish Stock Exchange plc (trading as Euronext Dublin) of the senior secured notes issued by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Delft University of Technology Purchases its Second WebClip2Go Video Production System
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 16 – 20 Mar 2020
- Integrated Services Monitoring Capability Launched by Bridge Technologies
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Convocation of the Company’s general shareholders meeting for 30 April 2020 for the approval of, among others, the 2019 Annual Report and of the 2019 Financial Statements
- Digi Communications N.V. announces The Hungarian Competition Council’s decision to issue a new decision approving the Invitel transaction
- Digi Communications N.V. announces Business continuity in light of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) outbreak
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 9 – 13 Mar 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in February 2020 or in other period but effective in February 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 2 – 6 Mar 2020
European Customer Data Platform Industry Grows Quickly Despite Limited Funding: CDP Institute
- « La levée du pilon sur la plate-forme » peut faire la différence entre le saint et l’ordinaire
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 24 – 28 Feb 2020
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 17 – 21 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications NV announces the release of the Preliminary Financial Results for year ended 31 December 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 10 – 14 Feb 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in January 2020 or in other period but effective in January 2020, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications NV announces Investor Call on the Preliminary Financial Results for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Consolidation Looms for Fast-Growing Customer Data Platform Industry: CDP Institute Report
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 3–7 Feb 2020
- Digi Communications N.V. hereby reports successful closing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 27 – 31 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: Independent Limited Assurance Report issued by the external auditor on 30 Jan 2020 regarding the information included in the current reports under Law 24/2017 (Article 82) and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V.: Rectification of the report published on 15 Jan 2020, regarding legal documents concluded by DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. in other periods but effective in Dec 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Digi Communications N.V. reports the upsize and successful pricing of the offering of senior secured notes by RCS & RDS S.A., its Romanian subsidiary
- RCH To Present New Smart ECR, Robust and Vintage POS Systems at EuroShop 2020
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 20 – 24 Jan 2020
- Digi Communications N.V.: (i) launch of an offering by RCS & RDS S.A. of senior secured notes; (ii) issuance of a notice of conditional full redemption of all outstanding €550.0m 5.0% senior secured notes due 2023 issued by the Company and (iii) restatement by the Company of its unaudited interim condensed consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 Sep 2019
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 13 – 17 Jan 2020
- Reporting of legal documents concluded by DIGI Communications N.V. in December 2019 or in other period but effective in December 2019, in accordance with article 82 of Law no. 24/2017 and FSA Regulation no. 5/2018
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 6 – 10 Jan 2020
- Berlin-based SuitePad named Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech 2020 category at HotelTechReport.com’s HotelTechAwards
- Notification shares buy-back: DIGI COMMUNICATIONS N.V. reports to the regulated market the transactions which occurred under the DIGI symbol, 30 Dec 2019 – 3 Jan 2020
- Editor's pick archive....