ATHENS, 17-3-2015 — /EuropaWire/ — In accordance with the provisions of decision no. 3/347/12.07.2005 (art. 2, par. 2, section (e)) of the BoD of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, Attica Bank S.A. informs investors that its Board of Directors, meeting today accepted the resignation of its non-executive member Mr. Gikas Manalis.
As a result of the above, the composition of the Board of Directors of the Bank is as follows:
1. Ioannis Gamvrilis, Chairman, non-executive member
2. Antonios Sellianakis, Vice-Chairman, non-executive member
3. Alexandros Antonopoulos, CEO, executive member
4. Ioannis Ioannidis, General Manager Corporate and Retail Banking, executive member
5. Athanasios Presvelos, non-executive member
6. Athanasios Stathopoulos, non-executive member
7. Ilias Pertzinidis, independent, non-executive member
8. Periklis Karaiskos, non-executive member
9. Dimitrios Voganatsis, independent non-executive member
10. Yannos Grammatidis, non-executive member
11. Nikolaos Bakatselos, independent, non-executive member
12. Georgios Chortareas, additional non-executive member representative of the Greek State in accordance with the provisions of Law 3723/2008.
ATTICA BANK S.A.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or remarks.