WINCHESTER, 14-Jun-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Insurance software provider Transactor Global Solutions Limited (TGSL) will be the first software house to distribute a new household insurance scheme from specialist motor and property underwriting agency, Tansar.
The scheme will join TGSLs panel of Open Market Rated (OMR) products available to new and existing clients and provide cover for a variety of property risks including: let, unoccupied, underpinned, convictions and holiday homes, as well as non-standard risks including: non-standard construction, previous claims, subsidence risks, business use and listed buildings.
Mike Fenton, Director, Tansar, commented, “We would like to thank TGSL for their support in getting us to market with this new, wide-ranging product offering. The TGSL platform and their user base should dovetail perfectly with our non-mainstream business/risk appetite, and as always we look forward to working closely with Simon and the team in growing the distribution base.”
Simon Macray, Director of Insurer Relations, TGSL, said, “We are pleased to be able to offer the Tansar Household scheme to TGSL clients first and believe it will make a welcome addition to our growing panel of OMR products. The development was completed swiftly and successfully and we look forward to working with Tansar again in the near future.”
Tansar offers a single, comprehensive product with options to cover:
- Let properties – Buildings & Contents (plus Loss of rent following an insured loss, and Landlord’s legal liability as property owner),
- Unoccupied (including those properties undergoing renovation/refurbishment) with 3 levels of cover and variable periods of cover,
- Underpinned – Buildings, Contents and Personal Possessions (for partial or fully underpinned properties),
- Convictions – Buildings, Contents and Personal Possessions (where the risk meets set criteria),
- Non Standard – covering non-standard construction, previous claims, subsidence risks, business use & listed buildings,
- UK Holiday Homes.
For more information please contact Simon Macray or Mike Fenton.
SOURCE: Transactor Global Solutions Limited
Tel:+44 (0)2380 603800