- Demonstrating low-risk entry to advanced services: Award winning Conax GO Live complete live-TV streaming platform – record time-to-market and new compelling user features
- Featuring Conax Contego-as-a-Service flexible cloud-based content protection; unique back-end offers card- or cardless broadcast security, simplified IPTV connected security, flexible multi-DRM, OTT TV everywhere, plus premium 4K / UHD content delivery
- Highly robust client device security for end-to-end pay-TV platform protection
SINGAPORE, 22-May-2017 — /EuropaWire/ — Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital entertainment services worldwide via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, announced at CommunicAsia 2017 in Singapore the company will feature its benchmark on-site and cloud-based Conax Contego content protection platform. In additional, Conax will showcase demonstrations of award-winning Conax GO Live™ complete live-TV streaming solution. Unique new user features introduced include TV-guide in portrait mode for optimal user experience on hand-held devices – a significant differentiator from other mobile apps available to operators, plus additional user-savvy new features. Conax will exhibit at Booth No. 1J2-01 at the CommunicAsia Exhibition, May 23rd – 25th.
“At CommunicAsia this year Conax will feature a host of highly robust, cost-effective solutions including our benchmark Conax GO Live live-streaming solution. The Conax solution provides pay-TV operators with proven low risk and record time-to-market for deploying a host of live-TV services with market-differentiating features critical to gaining competitive edge in the regional landscape,” confirms Hans Kwaaitaal, SVP APAC & Strategic Partner Management at Conax.”
“Through our strategic network of leading technology partners, pre-integrated ecosystems and robust regime for STB client device certification, Conax is helping operators deploy future-oriented business models and secure their platforms from the threat of piracy, card-sharing, DDoS, ransomware and other breaches that potentially threaten their content revenue streams.”
At CommunicAsia, Conax will feature:
- Low-risk entry for operators to advanced OTT services: Featuring multi-award winning Conax GO Live complete live TV streaming platform for iOS and Android devices, an end-to-end solution for dramatically reducing the complexity, time-to-market and barriers for an operator launching an OTT service. The new TV-guide works in portrait mode enabling convenient use of catch-up services, and a better user experience on hand-held devices. Event-reminder push notifications alert viewers when their favorite programs are starting. Conax GO live is available with Chromecast and AirPlay support and monitoring system to analyze customer viewing patterns through App analytics, plus a multitude of additional features.
- Conax Contego as a Service cloud-based security platform supports DVB, IPTV and OTT content delivery and all major DRM technologies and is aimed at providing pay-TV operators with a highly sustainable growth model through low CAPEX, reduced operational complexity (with operational security managed by Conax) as well as fast-time-to-market for launching new features.
- Secure content on any device: Multi-DRM support is essential to reach all required devices for a TV Everywhere service. Contego supports all major DRM technologies, including PlayReady, Widevine and FairPlay Streaming, from one easy to use management system for a simplified and cost-effective workflow.
- Next generation Conax Connected Access IPTV platform: The Connected Access security client eliminates the complexity of securing IPTV and hybrid STBs enabling management of both Conditional Access and the DRM security through a single back-end. The flexible architecture will enable the client to secure devices on any connected distribution technology and adapt the security level to available device capabilities.
Meet the Conax team at Booth No. 1J2-01 at CommunicAsia Expo or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– – –
Conax, a part of the Kudelski Group, is a leading global specialist in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices. The Conax Contego unified security hub provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile, terrestrial and broadband operations with an innovative portfolio of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely – all in an advanced, single back-end reducing operational complexity and cost. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 425 operators in 85 countries globally For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to join the conversation.
SOURCE: Conax AS
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43