Grenoble, France, 10-9-2014 — /EuropaWire/ — WHO/WHAT: The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition Europe is a new conference for the application of languages, tools and intellectual property for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits. Sponsored by Accellera Systems Initiative, DVCon Europe brings chip architects, systems designers, software developers and IP integrators the latest methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations on the practical use of EDA and IP languages and standards used in electronic design.
The Technical Program is now available, covering the following themes:
- System Level Design
- Verification & Validation
- IP Reuse and Design Automation
- Mixed-Signal Design and Verification
- Lower Power Design and Verification
DVCon Europe has selected high quality papers, tutorials and posters around best practices and user experiences on design and verification in SystemC, SystemVerilog, PSL, UVM, UPF, IP-XACT, and more.
The Highlights of DVCon Europe are:
- Industry Keynote Speaker: Bernd Adler from Intel Mobile Communications, Germany
- 14 tutorials moderated by user companies, tool providers and training partners
- More than 25 technical paper presentations
- Poster session hosting more than 15 posters
- Exhibition show with demos from training partners, design tool and IP service providers
- DVConnect Networking Reception – Get connected with the experts
Early bird registration discount is available through September 12, 2014. Conference registration sponsored by Mentor Graphics. Register today at: www.dvcon-europe.org/registration
WHEN: Tuesday, October 14 and Wednesday, October 15, 2014
WHERE: Hilton Munich City, Rosenheimer Strasse 15, 81667 Munich, Germany
ABOUT ACCELLERA SYSTEMS INITIATIVE
Accellera Systems Initiative (Accellera) is an independent, not-for profit organization, dedicated to create, support, promote and advance system-level design, modeling and verification standards for use by the worldwide electronics industry. The organization accelerates standards development and as part of its ongoing partnership with the IEEE, its standards are contributed to the IEEE Standards Association for formal standardization and ongoing change control. For more information, please visit accellera.org. For membership information, please email email@example.com.
ACCELLERA GLOBAL SPONSORS: ARM, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys
# # #
Accellera Systems Initiative and DVCon are trademarks of Accellera Systems Initiative Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Phone: +33 4 69 31 38 54